状态
不接受进一步回复。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 2005年北京Case议事大厅~柠檬花园/第十山地师

沙梨速发射导弹。
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is 沙梨 and I submitted my Skilled Worker Immigration application two years ago (file No. B000000). Now my case has the status code of "12" as shown on the Internet Case Status page. I am writing to ask whether you have received all files in connection with my case. If my application is successful, I would like to get things ready for the immigration as soon as possible as the Autumn is coming. Therefore I would greatly appreciate if you can provide me with some information about my case with respect to how likely and how soon I can expect to get the visa in a normal case. Your estimate is OK.

I look forward to your reply of any kind and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

沙梨

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is 沙梨 and I submitted my Skilled Worker Immigration application two years ago (file No. B000000). Now my case has the status code of "12" as shown on the Internet Case Status page. I am writing to ask whether you have received all files in connection with my case. If my application is successful, I would like to get things ready for the immigration as soon as possible as the Autumn is coming. Therefore I would greatly appreciate if you can provide me with some information about my case with respect to how likely and how soon I can expect to get the visa in a normal case. Your estimate is OK.

I look forward to your reply of any kind and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

沙梨
:wdb20:弹药已经备好,沙梨旅长速发射之。

L

lemon25

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best regards,

沙梨
甚好!莎莉注意,发之前要做适当改动哦~

L

lemon25

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

当前查看此主题的会员: 19 (15 位会员和 4 位游客)
lemon25, HP自由人+, dushangyiyu, 柠檬花园师长, SallySun2007+, 小兔乖乖哦, jiaru, nancybaby, 丑婆婷婷, HoundX, 思佳, iven9611, oopszhang, 米老鼠33, ahlin

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

HP自由人, lemon25+, dushangyiyu, 柠檬花园师长, SallySun2007+, 小兔乖乖哦, jiaru, nancybaby, 丑婆婷婷, HoundX, 思佳, iven9611, oopszhang, 米老鼠33, ahlin

大家猴!

SallySun2007

第十山地师第四旅
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best regards,

沙梨
非常感谢嘟嘟提供的帮助。但我怕VO会不会觉得烦,因为我8月底时发过导弹。
有些事情想跟VO明说:比如,等了几年年纪也等大了,想早点过去好生孩子等,说自己计划明年怀个宝宝,并希望宝宝能出生在加国,不知道好不好明说?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

lemon25, HP自由人+, dushangyiyu, 柠檬花园师长, SallySun2007+, 小兔乖乖哦, jiaru, nancybaby, 丑婆婷婷, HoundX, 思佳, iven9611, oopszhang, 米老鼠33, ahlin
都被你变5的消息惊动了。

L

lemon25

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

非常感谢嘟嘟提供的帮助。但我怕VO会不会觉得烦,因为我8月底时发过导弹。
有些事情想跟VO明说:比如,等了几年年纪也等大了,想早点过去好生孩子等,说自己计划明年怀个宝宝,并希望宝宝能出生在加国,不知道好不好明说?

我还想说我本来希望能过去与我的哥哥们一起过圣诞,但久久未收到你们的ME等等。
嘟嘟提供的是个模板,师长不是说莎莉要自己适当修改的嘛?嘎嘎

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

SallySun2007

第十山地师第四旅
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

嘟嘟提供的是个模板,师长不是说莎莉要自己适当修改的嘛,嘎嘎
嗯,嘟嘟的这个模板非常好,看了这个我觉得我以前写的都是大道理,什么喜欢加国呀,想早点融入这个国家,早点新生活的开始呀。
俺这次想写信来个直接点的,点到具体的事情上,不说大道理鸟。

L

lemon25

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

当前查看此主题的会员: 18 (16 位会员和 2 位游客)
lemon25, SallySun2007+, HP自由人+, 柠檬花园师长, 风发急, 丑婆婷婷, dushangyiyu, 小兔乖乖哦, jiaru, nancybaby, HoundX, 思佳, iven9611, oopszhang, 米老鼠33, ahlin

状态
不接受进一步回复。