家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

看来hk 227处理时间17月 我找到证据 相信是从rn算起了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Q 3. What is included in the processing time information?
Processing times are calculated from the date that an application is received until the date that the application is finalized.
Q 4. Why are there differences in processing times in different regions or sometimes between offices within the same region?
Visa offices face different challenges operating in different countries, regions and even in different offices within the same region. For example, mail service in some countries and regions may be slower than in others. As a result, the time it takes to process applications varies from office to office.
Q 5. Why are there differences in processing times for different types of applications?
Certain categories of applications, such as those for:
  • sponsored spouses;
  • partners; and
  • dependent children
are processed more quickly than others in order to meet public policy goals such as that of family reunification.
Q 6. If I submit an application today, will these statistics show me the length of time it will take to finalize my application?
Future processing times may not be the same as past processing times. The length of time it takes to finalize applications may vary from time to time.
These tables show the number of days or months that were required to approve or refuse applications at visa offices around the world during a 12-month period in the past.

看起来处理时间是 从接到申请开始算,就是rn!谢天谢地, 但一句话又让人发疯, 即过去的不能代表未来的,就这一句让他们推掉所有责任!再加上 80%这种说法, 多狡猾哈!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 看来hk 227处理时间17月 我找到证据 相信是从rn算起了

可是cic上的解释好像是从fn算的

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 看来hk 227处理时间17月 我找到证据 相信是从rn算起了

因为Q3里明确提到,from the date when aplication is received,就是接到申请的日子,而且ip那5句话,cio扣申请费,发放rn都是处理的具体步骤吧,

好了,反正咱们就在这里磨磨牙吧,打发一天是一天啊,转眼6月份了,哪怕自欺欺人也好,7月不来再说,