陈立-优质优价汽车保险

kijiji上看到辆路虎很便宜,但是不敢交易。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
对方给我发了2封邮件:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in buying my vehicle. My 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport has 103650 original kms, automatic transmission. It is in perfect condition, no need for additional repairs,no scratches, dings, rust, special marks whatsoever. The interior looks great. It runs like new and all services are up to date. Also, I need to mention that it was never involved in any accidents, pets free.
The price is $4,800 (non-negotiable). Because of my divorce settlement, I own this vehicle and I don`t need it because I have another vehicle so I'm trying to sell it as soon as possible. I gave the vehicle to Google Wallet who will deliver it to the next owner. The transaction will be made through Google Wallet for our own safety because I'm out of town with my job for another 3 weeks and I can't take care of this. The best part about this is that you'll get 5 days for inspection for free with no further obligation or fees.

If you're interested in purchasing it just email me your full name, full address and phone # so that I can initiate the deal through Google Wallet and they will contact you to explain the procedure.

PS: I can send more pics.
Thanks!
我回信说我先看车试车,,对方又回了一封;

Hi again,

Here are some details regarding our deal. The vehicle is now in Google Wallet's (here in St John's NL) custody at their shipping company, like I told you the delivery process will be paid by me and I want to finish this deal through Google Wallet because they are the best company when it comes to this kind of transactions. This way we can both be protected and insured. As you can see, you will receive the vehicle in max 48 hours and you will have the chance to inspect it for 5 days. In the inspection period you can test the vehicle or go with it at your local mechanic for inspection, but do not put more than 200 kms on it.The vehicle will be delivered directly to your requested address as soon as Google Wallet will have your payment confirmation. The vehicle will be shipped along with keys, ownership, service manual, all the receipts that I have from it including the ownership with my signature of transfer on it. In case you won`t be satisfied, you can cancel the payment and ship the vehicle back on my expense.

If you're interested to purchase just email me with your full name, full shipping address including postal code and your phone number,so I can notify Google Wallet that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

Thanks,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: kijiji上看到辆路虎很便宜,但是不敢交易。。。

我也遇到过类似的case,反正从头到尾你是看不到车的,只看到几张图片而已。先款后货,货不是你去提而是发快递过来。牛逼吧。

张军

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
回复: kijiji上看到辆路虎很便宜,但是不敢交易。。。

试车查记录,在保险公司门口拿了他的驾照一手交钱一手过户,万无一失。不同意的都是瞎掰。