加国政治 血腥凶杀(二)警方开枪把她吓坏了!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
血腥凶杀(一)

LOWER ONSLOW, N.S. —
Joy McCabe was cooking breakfast Sunday morning when she looked out her kitchen window and had the fright of her life.

An RCMP car had just stopped in the middle of the road near her home, two officers got out and immediately started firing from a point that almost appeared like they were firing directly at her house.
McCabe, 61, has lived at the residence for decades and she said throughout all that time she and husband have played a regular morning game.
“Usually, when I’m cooking breakfast I look out at the flags on the firehall(消防局). I’ll look over and I’ll yell to my husband, ‘what direction do you think the wind is blowing today?’” she said. “So, I look at that and, then, when I’m cooking breakfast I kind of look around, just out the window, standing there by the stove. It’s just been a thing to kind of look up the road to see if anybody is coming. I had no idea that all this stuff was going on,” she said, of the havoc being wrought by the Sunday morning shooter.
“And while I’m looking, that car pulled up right there in the middle of the road, opened both doors and started shooting. And then I remembered seeing just a little blurb on my Facebook about shooting and I said ‘I think the guy’s here that was doing some shooting. And down I got and went into the bedroom. I didn’t know where to go at that time.”

Just who the RCMP officers were shooting at remains under investigation, which has been handed over to the province’s Serious Incident Response Team (SIRT).
On one section of the firehouse wall, numerous small, pellet like holes run in a vertical line pretty much from top to bottom.

Fire Chief Greg Muise said the windshield was shot out of one fire truck, while another bullet pierced a fender and a frost plug was shot out of the engine block. Another bullet left scratch marks in a monument in front of the hall dedicated to deceased members of the brigade.
Muise said he was not at liberty to discuss the situation further, given the ongoing investigation.
A number of firefighters were in the firehall at the time, he said, along with members of the Colchester Regional Emergency Response team.

McCabe said after the officers finished shooting, they moved up a little closer and crouched down behind a wooden garbage bin near the edge of the road.
“They fired, they shot on their way over, and then they crouched down behind the bin.”
McCabe said she does not know how many shots were fired.
“We were trying to figure that out last night, she said, Tuesday. “I asked my husband and he said he doesn’t know, he just heard it going pop, pop, pop, pop, pop. We were thinking maybe around six.”
After the shooting stopped, McCabe said she went back to the window, at which point she noticed someone crouched down between two vehicles in the firehall parking lot.
“After I got a little more comfortable and my husband said there wasn’t anything going on, I look and there was a guy down between two cars,” she said. “All I could see was the top of the head, I could see that it was a shaven head (like a brush cut), you know. And I don’t why, I just thought, why is he ducking and hiding if isn’t you know, it’s got to be the shooter.”
Come Monday, however, McCabe said she learned that the actual shooter had already passed through the area by that point, which she estimated at between 10 and 10:30 a.m.
Although she figures the entire incident lasted no more than 10 minutes before the officers left the scene, in the moment “… it seemed like an eternity.”
And like a horror movie running on a loop, it has been replaying itself in her head ever since.
“I have my times, you know, get really scared and worried and if I hear a strange noise or something. And, I mean, it will probably stay with me because I can see them coming with their guns and stuff and shooting and I can hear those noises. Not all day or anything but when I go to settle down it hits me,” she said.
“You don’t hear guns going off here for no reason. I couldn’t understand why because I hadn’t read much or seen much about anything (of the day’s events).”
Pat Curran, SIRT’s interim director, said he could not provide much information because the investigation into the incident is in its early stages. He did acknowledge that two RCMP officers did discharge their firearms at the scene, though he could not identify which weapons were used.
And, just who and why the officers were shooting at, is also an integral part of the investigation.

Joy McCabe of Lower Onslow points out towards a wooden garbage bin at the edge of the Onslow Belmont Fire Hall parking lot. That is where she says two RCMP officers crouched behind after firing off a number of rounds at an unidentified target, during the period when the Portapique shooter was on the loose. She later learned the shooter had already passed through the area by that point:
1587568979199.png

A vertical pattern of bullet holes and possible shrapnel can be seen on one wall of the Onslow Belmont Fire Hall:
1587569017268.png

A marble monument to deceased members of the Onslow Belmont Fire Brigade shows the markings where it was struck by an RCMP bullet Sunday morning:
1587569056322.png

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
血腥凶杀(一)

LOWER ONSLOW, N.S. —
Joy McCabe was cooking breakfast Sunday morning when she looked out her kitchen window and had the fright of her life.

An RCMP car had just stopped in the middle of the road near her home, two officers got out and immediately started firing from a point that almost appeared like they were firing directly at her house.
McCabe, 61, has lived at the residence for decades and she said throughout all that time she and husband have played a regular morning game.
“Usually, when I’m cooking breakfast I look out at the flags on the firehall(消防局). I’ll look over and I’ll yell to my husband, ‘what direction do you think the wind is blowing today?’” she said. “So, I look at that and, then, when I’m cooking breakfast I kind of look around, just out the window, standing there by the stove. It’s just been a thing to kind of look up the road to see if anybody is coming. I had no idea that all this stuff was going on,” she said, of the havoc being wrought by the Sunday morning shooter.
“And while I’m looking, that car pulled up right there in the middle of the road, opened both doors and started shooting. And then I remembered seeing just a little blurb on my Facebook about shooting and I said ‘I think the guy’s here that was doing some shooting. And down I got and went into the bedroom. I didn’t know where to go at that time.”

Just who the RCMP officers were shooting at remains under investigation, which has been handed over to the province’s Serious Incident Response Team (SIRT).
On one section of the firehouse wall, numerous small, pellet like holes run in a vertical line pretty much from top to bottom.

Fire Chief Greg Muise said the windshield was shot out of one fire truck, while another bullet pierced a fender and a frost plug was shot out of the engine block. Another bullet left scratch marks in a monument in front of the hall dedicated to deceased members of the brigade.
Muise said he was not at liberty to discuss the situation further, given the ongoing investigation.
A number of firefighters were in the firehall at the time, he said, along with members of the Colchester Regional Emergency Response team.

McCabe said after the officers finished shooting, they moved up a little closer and crouched down behind a wooden garbage bin near the edge of the road.
“They fired, they shot on their way over, and then they crouched down behind the bin.”
McCabe said she does not know how many shots were fired.
“We were trying to figure that out last night, she said, Tuesday. “I asked my husband and he said he doesn’t know, he just heard it going pop, pop, pop, pop, pop. We were thinking maybe around six.”
After the shooting stopped, McCabe said she went back to the window, at which point she noticed someone crouched down between two vehicles in the firehall parking lot.
“After I got a little more comfortable and my husband said there wasn’t anything going on, I look and there was a guy down between two cars,” she said. “All I could see was the top of the head, I could see that it was a shaven head (like a brush cut), you know. And I don’t why, I just thought, why is he ducking and hiding if isn’t you know, it’s got to be the shooter.”
Come Monday, however, McCabe said she learned that the actual shooter had already passed through the area by that point, which she estimated at between 10 and 10:30 a.m.
Although she figures the entire incident lasted no more than 10 minutes before the officers left the scene, in the moment “… it seemed like an eternity.”
And like a horror movie running on a loop, it has been replaying itself in her head ever since.
“I have my times, you know, get really scared and worried and if I hear a strange noise or something. And, I mean, it will probably stay with me because I can see them coming with their guns and stuff and shooting and I can hear those noises. Not all day or anything but when I go to settle down it hits me,” she said.
“You don’t hear guns going off here for no reason. I couldn’t understand why because I hadn’t read much or seen much about anything (of the day’s events).”
Pat Curran, SIRT’s interim director, said he could not provide much information because the investigation into the incident is in its early stages. He did acknowledge that two RCMP officers did discharge their firearms at the scene, though he could not identify which weapons were used.
And, just who and why the officers were shooting at, is also an integral part of the investigation.

Joy McCabe of Lower Onslow points out towards a wooden garbage bin at the edge of the Onslow Belmont Fire Hall parking lot. That is where she says two RCMP officers crouched behind after firing off a number of rounds at an unidentified target, during the period when the Portapique shooter was on the loose. She later learned the shooter had already passed through the area by that point:

A vertical pattern of bullet holes and possible shrapnel can be seen on one wall of the Onslow Belmont Fire Hall:

A marble monument to deceased members of the Onslow Belmont Fire Brigade shows the markings where it was struck by an RCMP bullet Sunday morning:

哈哥记者不翻中文了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这是在Facebook看到的:
My husband, who was born and raised in N.S. but now resides in Calgary:
It comes with a heavy heart that I make this post. Nova Scotia we love you and stand with you. To all of you that are suffering the loss of a friend or family member we grieve with you. To Const. Heidi Stevenson thank you for your bravery and for your sacrifice. Please send, tag and repost to let the people of Nova Scotia know that Canada stands with you. We ❤️you #novascotiastrong #rcmpstrong #HeidiStevenson
浏览附件94479933_517552485606310_838803522316140544_n.mp4

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不是说那时候shooter已经过去了吗?
新闻中的女士以为躲在两辆车之间的秃头是shooter,但其实不是:
““After I got a little more comfortable and my husband said there wasn’t anything going on, I look and there was a guy down between two cars,” she said. “All I could see was the top of the head, I could see that it was a shaven head (like a brush cut), you know. And I don’t why, I just thought, why is he ducking and hiding if isn’t you know, it’s got to be the shooter.”

每次警方有开枪的行动后,都会做进一步的调查:为什么开枪等。从这方面说明,警察是不能随便开枪的,即使he/she get licence to kill.

The second investigation involves an incident in Onslow.
"Two officers apparently discharged their weapons at that location and we don't know at this point what it was they were shooting at," explained the team's interim director Pat Curran.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不翻了,太麻烦了?
挺好的,哈妹让家园亲们读环邮提高英语水平 :giggle:

我那天晚上睡眼惺忪翻了两小篇,实在是困了,没怎么校对:giggle:。第二天自己再打开一看,好家伙,连自己都看不懂:giggle:

哪怕现在google 翻译质量大大提高,但仍然可能在关键信息上使几个袢子,让自己苦笑不得:cautious:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
挺好的,哈妹让家园亲们读环邮提高英语水平 :giggle:

我那天晚上睡眼惺忪翻了两小篇,实在是困了,没怎么校对:giggle:。第二天自己再打开一看,好家伙,连自己都看不懂:giggle:

哪怕现在google 翻译质量大大提高,但仍然可能在关键信息上使几个袢子,让自己苦笑不得:cautious:
英文的新闻报道不是很难懂的。看多读多了,对提高英文也有很大的帮助。Google 的翻译只适于不太长的一句话,有时甚至是翻译成相反的意思,有时个别字也会翻译得不恰当,比如此报道中的”Firehall", Google翻译成“壁炉”,但其实是“a fire station"。