溅起浪花一朵

状态
不接受进一步回复。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Two Men were out fishing when one decides to have a smoke
He asks the other guy if he has a lighter He replies "Yes I do!" and hands the other a 10 inch long BIC lighter
Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?"
The guy replies "Oh I have a personal genie."
The first man asks "Can I make a wish? "
Sure says the other man "Just make sure that you speak clearly cause he is a little hard at hearing"
"Ok I will" says the other as he rubs the lamp a genie appears and asks the man what he wants
The man says " I want a Million Bucks "
The genie says OK and goes back to his bottle and 10 seconds later a million ducks fly over head
And the guy says to the other " Your genie realy sucks at hearing doesnt he?"
The other man replies "I know, do you really think I asked for a 10 inch BIC"

Dick? 哈哈,还是你有料,我口里的果汁差点喷出来。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
想起我的国内男友,我们在一起的温暖的日子,有时候他很累很乏我也很累很乏了,两个人搂着睡下,我是那种每天都想要的人,不管多累,只要看到他心里就想要。所以,我会让他放进来,就放在口子上。我说咱们不做,就放在里面,睡着。他说我就动几下,让你舒服舒服,我不射。说是动几下,动起来肯定就不是几下,他知道我喜欢,所以不管多累,都要弄我一会儿,然后才抽出来,不射。 爱与被爱是世上最美的事情,性只是爱的衍生物。可惜好多人都不在乎爱不爱的,可惜。

qlm88

美籍华裔篮球运动员林书豪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
想起我的国内男友,我们在一起的温暖的日子,有时候他很累很乏我也很累很乏了,两个人搂着睡下,我是那种每天都想要的人,不管多累,只要看到他心里就想要。所以,我会让他放进来,就放在口子上。我说咱们不做,就放在里面,睡着。他说我就动几下,让你舒服舒服,我不射。说是动几下,动起来肯定就不是几下,他知道我喜欢,所以不管多累,都要弄我一会儿,然后才抽出来,不射。 爱与被爱是世上最美的事情,性只是爱的衍生物。可惜好多人都不在乎爱不爱的,可惜。
你每天想要,那你这么强烈,好奇如下:
你国内男友会放你嘴里吗? 你喜欢在你嘴里射吗?你喜欢被男人舔B吗?
你做过6,9吗?

qlm88

美籍华裔篮球运动员林书豪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
太监你也只能从嘴上功夫开始了,要会舔阴唇会吸阴蒂,还要会吹会捅,有轻有重有疾有缓,时而疾风暴雨时而春风和煦,功夫大了去了,你先从舔冰激淋开始吧,练好了赏你个宫女。
不需要宫女,你就现场用你做实物来讲解

由版主最后编辑: 2017-03-18
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
太监你也只能从嘴上功夫开始了,要会舔阴唇会吸阴蒂,还要会吹会捅,有轻有重有疾有缓,时而疾风暴雨时而春风和煦,功夫大了去了,你先从舔冰激淋开始吧,练好了赏你个宫女。
A teacher was helping her student with a math problem. She recited the following story :

“There are three birds sitting on a wire. A gunman shoots one of the birds. How many birds are left on the wire?”

The boy pauses. “None,” he replied thoughtfully.

“No, no, no. Let’s try again,” the teacher says patiently. She holds up three fingers. “There are three birds sitting on a wire. A gunman shoots one,” she puts down one finger, “how many birds are left on the wire?”

“None,” the boy says with authority.

The teacher sighs. “Tell me how you came up with that.”

“It’s simple,” says the boy, “after the gunman shot one bird, he scared the other two away.”

“Well,” she says, “it’s not technically correct, but I like the way you think.”

“Okay,” chimes the boy, “now let me ask you a question.

There are three women sitting on a bench eating popsicles. One woman is licking the popsicle, one woman is biting the popsicle, and one is sucking the Popsicle. Which one is married?” he asked innocently.

The teacher looked at the boy’s angelic face and writhed in agony, turning three shades of red.

“C’mon,” the boy said impatiently, “one is licking the popsicle, one is biting, and one is sucking. Which one is married?”

“Well,” she gulped and in a barely audible whisper replied,” the one who’s sucking?”

“No,” he says with surprise, “the one with the wedding ring on. But I like the way you think.”

qlm88

美籍华裔篮球运动员林书豪
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
舔冰激淋应该是女人做的

由版主最后编辑: 2017-03-18
状态
不接受进一步回复。