郭文貴最新視頻,據說也比較猛,大家一起看

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
俺把消费者新闻商业频道10月5日有关文贵的报道拷贝于此,立此为证,因为它40分钟前还在更新。

耐人寻味地,CNBC将此则报道列于财富亿万富翁栏目,而非政治栏目之下:
A controversial Chinese billionaire in self-imposed exile blasted on Thursday what he said was a small clique of corrupt "kleptocrats" running China — as he also warned of a wave of Chinese spies being dispatched to the United States in recent months.

Guo Wengui's comments came as the Chinese government has ramped up allegations that the real estate magnate has engaged in a slew of crimes, including sexual assault — and as a number of companies and people whom Guo has criticized press lawsuits accusing him defaming them with false allegations.

"What they're doing is against humanity," said Guo of the purportedly corrupt group he has identified, during an appearance at the National Press Club in Washington.

"What the U.S. ought to do is take action, instead of just talking to the Chinese kleptocracy," Guo said through a translator at the event, two days after a previously scheduled appearance at a think tank in the same city was postponed due to what he called heavy pressure from the Chinese government.

"They are just a tiny group of Mafia, pure and simple," said Guo, also known as Miles Kwok, who lives in a $68 million apartment in New York City. "I would like all the members of the Chinese Communist Party to wake up and say no to this ruling clique."

Guo said he was aware of multiple initiatives by that clique in China to increase the number of spies in the U.S. and "to weaken the United States, to bring about turmoil in the United States and to ... decimate the United States."

"These plans pose great threats to the American people and their property," Guo said.

He claimed those efforts are "100 times, or even 1,000 times" as potentially damaging as the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks.

Guo's appearance in Washington was just the latest in a recent flurry of controversies surrounding the real estate magnate, who fled to the United States in 2015 after reportedly learning a security official he had ties with was being targeted by an anticorruption campaign.

Guo has unloaded a barrage of allegations of corruption by people in the highest levels of China's ruling Communist Party, which include claims that the party's own head of anticorruption activities, Wang Qishan, has unclean hands. Guo claims that Wang's family secretly controls one of the largest conglomerates in China, the New York Times has reported.

In September, Guo applied for political asylum in the U.S. But he has kept on making scathing and sometimes salacious attacks on social media against his targets.

Last Saturday, Facebook reportedly blocked a profile with Guo's name and removed another page linked to him. Facebook said it took that action after confirming the pages included another person's identifiable personal information, in violation of the platform's terms of service.

Guo's targets haven't taken his claims lying down.

In April, the Voice of America, which is operated by the U.S. government, reportedly abruptly cut short an interview with Guo, and later put five of its own journalists on administrative leave in connection with the interview. The chief of VOA's Mandarin service told CNBC that Chinese authorities met with VOA's Beijing correspondent and asked that the interview with Guo be canceled.

Earlier this year, the Chinese government asked Interpol to issue an international arrest warrant for Guo.

The Associated Press has reported that Chinese prosecutors are investigating Guo "for at least 19 major criminal cases," which included allegedly bribing intelligence officials, kidnapping, fraud and money laundering. In August, AP revealed that Chinese authorities have asked for another Interpol warrant for Guo, on a claim that he raped a 28-year-old former personal assistant.

This week representatives of a leading corporate investigative firm provided CNBC with a 12-page dossier on Guo detailing his use of social media to make "allegations against women and his perceived enemies," and the fact that he "has been subject to accusations of questionable business dealings and the defrauding of business partners."

The dossier from the firm, which has been retained by a number of clients around the world that have been targets of Guo, also noted "a series of defamation suits" filed in New York City against the billionaire since April.

The suits were filed by, among others, Caixin Media; Soho China, a real estate company; an affiliate of the major Chinese conglomerate HNA Group, and China's vice minister of housing and urban rural development.

Guo told The Wall Street Journal for a story published Tuesday that he has set up a $150 million legal war chest to fight the lawsuits.

"Nothing can stop me," Guo told the Journal.

But Guo was stopped hours later Tuesday by the Hudson Institute think tank in Washington.

The Hudson Institute told Guo around noon that day that it was postponing his planned appearance there on Wednesday, the Journal reported. Guo told the paper that the think tank told him his appearance was "poorly timed." CNBC has reached out for comment from the Hudson Institute.

So instead, Guo spoke to reporters Thursday at the National Press Club.

"You have caused quite a stir, not only in the United States but also in China," said Bill Gertz, senior editor of the Washington Free Beacon, who moderated the event.

Guo told reporters that he was jailed in China for 22 months after the government's 1989 crackdown on pro-democracy students in Tiananmen Square, whose efforts he supported with donations.

At around the same time, Guo said, "due to some kind of a trade dispute" that his brother became involved with, police shot and killed his younger brother, as his brother tried to shield Guo's wife from their bullets.

"The crime they gave me was so-called anti-revolutionary, and then they change it to obstruction of justice and fraud. They said I engaged in fraud and stole somebody's money," Guo said.

Years before, during the Cultural Revolution, Guo said his father was beaten badly after being sent into internal exile, "my brothers were injured physically ... and my mother had a nervous breakdown."

After his own release from jail, Guo returned to business, and began building luxury hotels, he said.

"From then on, I set myself a goal, which I had in my heart, that was to engage in revenge, not only for myself but for the whole of the Chinese people," Guo said. "For the injustices and the injuries and the deaths they have rendered to my younger brother, to my family members, to my brothers, and to my cousins, and to promote and bring about justice and equality to the whole country by overthrowing the existing system."

He said that after making $17 billion, his goal was "to engage in some kind of revolutionary activities."

That $17 billion, he said, is now "all frozen by the Chinese government."

"Since I came abroad, I have also made a lot of money," Guo said. "I have the best house, private aircraft, yacht, so as far as my personal welfare and personal needs are concerned, I have no other needs that I really desire."

"My only single goal ... is to change China," he said.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
那文贵比他还熟悉他的手机?翻译很可能是助手之一,手机必须总是开着。
不会的,文贵自己的手机在直播的时候从来都是静音的,怎么可能把必须开着铃声的手机交给一个需要全神贯注的现场翻译?必须开着的手机也应该握在其他助手的手里啊。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
崇拜娃妈老师的专业!文贵的新闻发不会准确性还是应该放在第一位的吧?俺估计他讲的话稍加变动恐怕奏会有狠不同的法律后果。对主流社会来说,大家至少在目前还是对他的掌握的信息感兴趣,而不是对他的语言感染力感兴趣。

有一个细节引起俺的注意,奏是辣翻译的手机的铃声响鸟不止一次。俺由此猜测这位翻译和文贵的关系不深,而且恐怕也不经常做这样的口译工作,否则他的手机应该在会中是设置成静音的。
谢谢,口译和许多技能一样,不练习很快就丢生了。俺这都丢了多少年了。
的确翻译多多照顾一下准确性是应该的,毕竟是个严肃的场合。
我着急的是这个翻译不停推自己的眼镜,真想替他取下来帮他拿着。我觉得这是个身体语言,他挺紧张的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
明镜有个新人刘屏,很能说,何频的太难听懂了
我主要看了何频写的文章知道这个人很不错,所以逼着自己听。硬着头皮听了几次,现在居然适应了他的口音。他的东西有听头。
不知道他后来到底有没有接受郭文贵对明镜的投资,记得他拒绝郭后,老郭很是悻悻然,不忿了半天,说没见过这种人啥啥的。。。
他说是为了保持新闻独立性。这年头还有这种中国人啊?感觉跟出门撞个大熊猫的几率差不多。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
您老可是大错特错了。
哪一个帝王相有个人样?
江泽民?习近平?邓小平?
就连商业帝王,马云,都是没有个人样。
再看当代储君,陈敏而,那是更加没有个人样了。连条狗长得都不如。

所以啊,帝王相就是:没有人样。越是长得出人意料越好,比如陈敏尔和马云。

而郭大侠浓眉大眼、眉清目秀。整个帅锅一枚。一点点帝王相都没有。
哈哈

未尝不可

思考的芦苇
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
日本NHk也开始报道

在米中国人の富豪が中国共産党を批判
今月中旬から中国共産党大会が始まるのを前に、アメリカで、共産党指導部が汚職していると告発してきた中国の富豪の男性が首都ワシントンで記者会見して共産党への批判を繰り広げ、5年に1度の党大会を控えて非難のトーンを強めています。

未尝不可

思考的芦苇
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
还会看相啊,别抢饭碗
不过我看不出他有这个相貌,能不能具体说说,他哪里有龙眉凤目了?
文贵面相有帝王相,可惜不是官二代

郭宝胜和赵岩见到老郭真人后,赵岩说老郭外貌有点像一个人,孙中山,
大家去比一比,看像不像?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我主要看了何频写的文章知道这个人很不错,所以逼着自己听。硬着头皮听了几次,现在居然适应了他的口音。他的东西有听头。
不知道他后来到底有没有接受郭文贵对明镜的投资,记得他拒绝郭后,老郭很是悻悻然,不忿了半天,说没见过这种人啥啥的。。。
他说是为了保持新闻独立性。这年头还有这种中国人啊?感觉跟出门撞个大熊猫的几率差不多。
对头,像何频这样的方言,应该说并不太难适应。1. 他讲的本身已经是普通话鸟,只不过他那个是湖南普通话,但并不是他地道的家乡话;2.他遣词造句是正式的。这样在有上下文的情况下,偶们大体能猜出个别听不懂的词儿。偶想这也奏是为啥当地大家拿淫听印度口音的英文一般没问题,而俺听起来奏赶脚狠困难。归根到底,还是英文不够好,所以碰到听不清拿不准的地方不会猜。听英文歌也是,俺经常给听歪乐。

这让俺想起鸟文贵记者会上的一个语言点。文贵说在过去的28年中,他有一个追求。 俺明明听到翻译翻的是 I set myself a goal, which I hid in my heart, 到鸟西方记者辣里,奏变成I set myself a goal, which I had in my heart. 为啥有hid和had的不同,是不是奏是因为听者期待不同?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
中共互联网掌门人鲁炜,已去职。很英俊潇洒是吧?
不但英俊潇洒,还眉清目秀,气宇轩昂!
记得有个人发了很多早期国民党军官的黑白照片,张灵甫啊谁谁的。那个干净磊落的气质看着真让人舒服。有个网友感叹: 这才是我中国人本来该有的样子。仁义礼智信。。。