最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 从零开始的投资经历

uuu是一只可以中线持有的好股,本人3.7进的,看好年底破5.5。
另,请教边缘兄及各位高手,LVS 37左右进,还可以继续hold下去吗?

我也很看好这只股票呢!上个星期最高的时候已经5.5了。

今天看到这个消息,不知道对股价会有什么影响,大家分析一下:

Reuters reported that Uranium One had received approval from the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission to proceed with its deal to sell a controlling stake in itself to a Russian state owned miner.

The Toronto based uranium producer said that it will begin the initial closing by issuing 178 million new common shares to ARMZ, a division of Russian nuclear agency Rosatom in exchange for USD 610 million in cash.

In the final stage of closing, Uranium One will acquire 50% interest in the Akbastau mine and 49.67% interest in the Zarechnoye mine both located in Kazakhstan. The company said that the deal will close before the end of December.

Upon closing, a special dividend of USD 1.06 will be paid to all non ARMZ shareholders. Uranium One said that it will announce payments dates for the dividend after the initial closing is completed.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我也很看好这只股票呢!上个星期最高的时候已经5.5了。

今天看到这个消息,不知道对股价会有什么影响,大家分析一下:

Reuters reported that Uranium One had received approval from the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission to proceed with its deal to sell a controlling stake in itself to a Russian state owned miner.

The Toronto based uranium producer said that it will begin the initial closing by issuing 178 million new common shares to ARMZ, a division of Russian nuclear agency Rosatom in exchange for USD 610 million in cash.

In the final stage of closing, Uranium One will acquire 50% interest in the Akbastau mine and 49.67% interest in the Zarechnoye mine both located in Kazakhstan. The company said that the deal will close before the end of December.

Upon closing, a special dividend of USD 1.06 will be paid to all non ARMZ shareholders. Uranium One said that it will announce payments dates for the dividend after the initial closing is completed.
我也看到这个消息,感觉年底前都会维持震荡上涨,边缘兄有空请点评下.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我对美元是很bearish的,好像现在美国除了开动印钞机之外,没有别的招了,感觉是通货膨胀迟早要来。加元应该随着石油和别的原材料走强。我最近卖了一些美国的股票,换成加拿大的energy fund,也是基于对美元的不看好。这纯粹是我个人的观点。
您的文章分析很好,很有价值。
我也看好原油上涨,请教能源基金是不是所有能源股票的组合。买能源基金和直接买一个最大的能源股票差异在哪里呢?