我的基督信仰和生活(读经笔记)

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 什么宗教都一样?谈谈基督信仰 (有兴趣的请进)

主耶稣基督什么都知道,"连头发都数过了". 我们还是多为某些人祷告吧.
借此地推荐一个网站: www.fuyin.tv 唐崇荣的讲道非常好, 有兴趣的朋友不妨看看.

主耶稣教导我们分辨真假教师要看“果子”。如果某人十年前非常骄傲,十年后还是那样骄傲,还在布道会上募捐三次、传袋子向慕道友收奉献款,那我就没必要再听他的“高论”了。某人还说 上帝在创世之前预定一部分人下地狱,这明显违背约翰福音3:16-21节的福音,某人的上帝不是公义、善良的上帝,而更象个魔鬼。我对唐崇荣的理论很熟悉,不熟悉圣经者容易入迷;熟悉圣经、经历神的同在的人,会对此理论产生严重质疑。

最后编辑: 2012-11-14
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

主耶稣教导我们分辨真假教师要看“果子”。如果某人十年前非常骄傲,十年后还是那样骄傲,还在布道会上募捐三次、传袋子向慕道友收奉献款,那我就没必要再听他的“高论”了。某人还说 上帝在创世之前预定一部分人下地狱,这明显违背约翰福音3:16-21节的福音,某人的上帝不是公义、善良的上帝,而更象个魔鬼。我对某人的理论很熟悉,不熟悉圣经者容易入迷,熟悉圣经、经历神的同在的人,会对此理论产生严重质疑。

姊妹

主 耶稣基督 教导我们说:

“你们不要论断人,以免你们被论断。”

“为什么看见你弟兄眼中有刺,却不想自己眼中有梁木呢?”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

主耶稣教导我们分辨真假教师要看“果子”。如果某人十年前非常骄傲,十年后还是那样骄傲,还在布道会上募捐三次、传袋子向慕道友收奉献款,那我就没必要再听他的“高论”了。某人还说 上帝在创世之前预定一部分人下地狱,这明显违背约翰福音3:16-21节的福音,某人的上帝不是公义、善良的上帝,而更象个魔鬼。我对某人的理论很熟悉,不熟悉圣经者容易入迷,熟悉圣经、经历神的同在的人,会对此理论产生严重质疑。

唐牧师是我敬佩的牧师推荐的牧师. 他对约翰福音的讲解真的让我很痴迷. 也许真的如你所说, 我读新约还不到十遍, 对圣经还不熟悉, 希望有一天能像fukang 那样对经句信手拈来. 另外,正因为经历了神的同在,我才认耶稣基督为我的救主。如果没有这样的经历,确实很难让人信主,正如这里的一些朋友。

最后编辑: 2012-10-24

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

姊妹

主 耶稣基督 教导我们说:

“你们不要论断人,以免你们被论断。”

“为什么看见你弟兄眼中有刺,却不想自己眼中有梁木呢?”

我这么说是有圣经依据的。有兴趣请参考以下短文,前段时间写的;还未来得及翻译成中文,待有空翻译成中文,我再黏贴中文版的。我不想跟你争论神学派别。

JUDGE, OR NOT

Don’t judge

Paul mentioned three times about “judge not”. Romans 2:1-3, Romans 14:4,10-13, 1 Corinthians 4:5. It seems very clear that God does not want us to judge.

Do judge

The same Paul mentioned in 1 Corinthians 5:12-13, 6:2-5 he said: For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.” Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? … And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? 4 If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? 5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?

Judge nothing before the time

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 4:5 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God.

What does Paul want to tell us? Then Paul said in 1 Corinthians 4:6 6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think of man beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

So let us check what is written in the Bible what Paul did on “judging” as Biblical examples, because we are told to imitate WITHIN what is written:

Paul told in 1 Cor 4:5 that we have to wait and do not say anything until the Lord comes. But it seems that Paul himself did not wait that long.
Galations2:14 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, “If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you[a] compel Gentiles to live as Jews?[b]
Not only himself did so, but also he asked everyone to do the same.
1 Timothy 5:20 20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.
Titus 1:13 13 This testimony is true. Therefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith.

Paul also seemed to “reveal some hidden things of the darkness” BEFORE THE TIME by saying these:

1 Timothy1:19-20 19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck, 20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
2 Timothy2:17-18 17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some.
2 Timothy4:10,14 10 for Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and has departed for ThessalonicaCrescens for Galatia, Titus for Dalmatia. 14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm. May the Lord repay him according to his works.
Demas was Paul’s co-worker (Philemon1:24), how dare Paul judge a brother?!!
Not only had Paul judged these people negatively, he also judged other people positively, praised them beforehand:
Philippians 4:2-3 2 I implore Euodia and I implore Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. 3 And[a] I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life.

Other Examples

Not only Paul, but Peter, Jude and James did the same thing.
2 Peter 2:12-22 But these, like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption, 13 . They are spots and blemishes, carousing in their own deceptions while they feast with you, 14 having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children. 15 They have forsaken the right way and gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; ….17 These are wells without water, clouds[a] carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.[b]18 For when they speak great swelling words of emptiness, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through lewdness, the ones who have actually escaped[c] from those who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by whom a person is overcome, by him also he is brought into bondage. 20 For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them。22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog returns to his own vomit,” and, “a sow, having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.”

Jude 12,19 These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about[c] by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever…. 19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

James 5:1-6 Come now, you rich, weep and howl for your miseries that are coming upon you! 2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth-eaten. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up treasure in the last days. 4 Indeed the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, cry out; and the cries of the reapers have reached the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.[a] 5 You have lived on the earth in pleasure and luxury; you have fattened your hearts as[b] in a day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned, you have murdered the just; he does not resist you.

THEY ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT CHURCH MAN! Are they judging brothers?

Paul told Timothy to turn away from some church men by saying:
2 Timothy3:1-5 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
Usually we call all Christians who have a form of godliness “brother” or “sister”. Obviously they are in the same church, for if these people were not together with Timothy, there was no need to tell him to turn away from them. Is Paul judging brother?

What does Lord Jesus tell?

Matthew7: 1-2“Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

Does it mean that we can not point out anything wrong of a brother or sister? If not, why then Jesus said:” First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to REMOVE the speck from your brother’s eye.6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.”
It seems that we still have to do something afterward, otherwise He would not say “then remove the speck from your brother’s eye”; and He would have no need to mention about “dogs and swine.” Because if we are told to judge no one, then no one will be dog or swine. Dogs and swine may be the people who refused to take advice, or be rebuked for their sins.

Proverbs9:7-9 “He who corrects a scoffer gets shame for himself, And he who rebukes a wicked man only harms himself.
8 Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. Proverbs 10:21 The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of judgement (or wisdom).

On the other hand, does it mean that we will be free of judgement if we do not blame (rebuke) anyone? Who are the people that never offend anyone in the Bible? Who were always “peace” makers. Actually in the Bible the people who rebuked (looked judging) most often were the prophets, only the false prophets never gave an unhappy sound. Ezekiel 13:10 because they have seduced My people, saying, ‘Peace!’ when there is no peace.] Jeremiah 6:14 They have also healed the hurt of My people slightly, Saying, ‘Peace, peace!’ When there is no peace.
So, do we have the right to point out anything wrong of another Christian? The Bible tells about what we should do if anyone sin against us. Matthew 18:15-17 15 “Moreover if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he hears you, you have gained your brother. 16 But if he will not hear, take with you one or two more, that ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.’[a] 17 And if he refuses to hear them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses even to hear the church, let him be to you like a heathen and a tax collector. But, do we do this only for our own benefit?Leviticus 19:17 17 ‘You shall not hate your brother in your heart. You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him. It means that if we don’t do this, we bear sin together with him, because when one sins, he not only offends man, but also offends God. It is our responsibility to tell him what’s wrong, that he may repent and be reconciled with God, not just reconcile with people.

But why God commands us to “JUDGE NOT” while he also commands us to CORRECT other believers? Where in the Bible that God ever authorized the believer to JUDGE, anyway?

John20:22-23 22 when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”

Matthew 16:18-20 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter(stone, every Christian is a stone), and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed[a] in heaven.”

2 Corinthians2:10 Now whom you forgive anything, I also forgive. For if indeed I have forgiven anything, I have forgiven that one[a] for your sakes in the presence of Christ,

It seems that as soon as the one who receives the holy spirit, he is given the authority of judgement. The church has the authority of judgement; every true believer is one of them. But how can we use them? Is that possible that we may abuse this power? Actually, This is why we have received two kinds of different commands that seem to contradict each other. On one hand, we are asked not to judge, on the other hand, we are asked to judge. Then, what is the point?

Indeed, the key is the “standard” and “authority” of judgement.

First, if we judge according to the Bible, we are only using the right and true standard set by God. We can add to or reduce nothing from it. If we do, as it is said in Romans 14:1-6, we are judging falsely. If we judge by our own standard, to wit, we set new rules, then such standard we set God will apply as the standard of judgement on us. On the other hand, If we “reduce” anything, to wit, deny a standard of judgement set by God, the application of that standard will in no way be changed by our denial.

Second, the question is whether we have effective authority to judge. If we are in the bondage of sins, which means when we have sinned but have not repented, we will temporarily lose the right and power to judge. However, if we live in repentance and are continually renewed and totally obedient to the Holy Spirit, we will regain this power or authority of judgement. How does it work? If we have ever been born again, we must be aware that we have two lives in our heart: one is the old self, which is not qualified or authorized to judge anyone; the other is the new life, born of the Holy Spirit (John 1:13), which is the life of Jesus Christ, the only one authorized with power to judge.

John5:22: For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son. John14:1212: “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. Is it possible that the Holy Spirit speaks through us? Yes, if we live out the new life as we are told. Romans: 6:4-114 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.5 For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection… Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him… Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. We are told to be obedient to the Holy Spirit, because He is active and wants dominion over us. Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. Jesus lives and speaks through the believer; it is not only possible, but must become a REALITY: Galatians 2:20 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Colossian3:3-5 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 … Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth….. Then if we really put to death our members which are on the earth, we are taking out “the plank” from our own eyes, like it is said in Matthew 7:5, and then we will be qualified to remove “the speck” from our brother’s eyes.If you, i.e., your old self, are dead, or are being put to death, sin will have no power over you, and the one who speaks is not yourself, but the Holy Spirit. He is living and speaking through you. But, if you do not obey the Holy Spirit, the one who speaks is yourself, and you judge by your own standard. Then it is you who are judging. Nobody is qualified to judge except God. If the one who speaks is the Holy Spirit, then you are not judging at all. it is He who is judging. He is alive, and He is the only one who can judge. So, let “the Word” speak!

Finally, we are also told to discern whether the words are from men or from God. 1 Corinthians 14:29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge (discern). John7:17 17 If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority. So, we will be able to discern on the basis of faith, by reading the Bible and by obedience to the Word.

Sinful Silence

Proverbs6:23 For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light;Reproofs of instruction are the way of life.
Proverbs13:24 He who spares his rod hates his son, But he who loves him disciplines him promptly.
Hebrews12:6 For whom the Lord loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom He receives.”[a]
God always judge and discipline us, but many of us do not let God do his work; 1 Thessalonians 5:19 Do not quench the spirit. We keep silent when we have to say something. We call it “love”, but what does the Bible say?

Proverbs 27:5 Open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed.
Proverbs 28:23 He who rebukes a man will find more favor afterward than he who flatters with the tongue.
God asked Ezekiel to warn “the house of Israel”God’s own people. Ezekiel 3:18-19 When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. 19 Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
Today, we Christians all have the responsibility to rebuke or exhort one another according to the Bible, without excuse. Otherwise we will be blameful for our sinful silence.

Hebrew 3:12-13 12 Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; 13 but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
John16:8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.
Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
2Timothy4:2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
Hebrews 12:5 And you have forgotten the exhortation which speaks to you as to sons:
“My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him.” And Proverbs 5:11-13 for reference.

Revelation 3:19 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent.

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

唐牧师是我敬佩的牧师推荐的牧师. 他对约翰福音的讲解真的让我很痴迷. 也许真的如你所说, 我读新约还不到十遍, 对圣经还不熟悉, 希望有一天能像fukang 那样对经句信手拈来.

我也曾痴迷过,曾改革宗教会的人;但我现在认识到了一些改革宗的问题。我对唐痴迷了十年,但是现在不“痴迷”了;我有事实的依据,也有圣经的依据。其实我觉得列举一些事实是最有力的,只是现在不想把焦点放在人身上。

马太福音7:15-23 分辨真假教师的教导,请参考。

我不想辩论派别,但是请具体指出我的帖子中的错误,然后我们可以进行讨论;我并未说过我的解经绝对无误;但需要进行具体的分析,用圣经的话,不是用某种宗派的教义;基督徒没有“教皇”,只有一本圣经。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这还用琢磨? 想把人的思想往歪处引申?

不过这种想法注定会落空的,因为

主 耶稣基督 早就告诉我们 :

“不要把圣物给狗,也不要把你们的珍珠丢在猪前,恐怕它践踏了珍珠,转过来咬你们”

你的意思是我拿圣经误导别人吗?

你甘愿给鬼神做狗乞怜没人拦着你,就是不要跑出来乱咬。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你的意思是我拿圣经误导别人吗?

你甘愿给鬼神做狗没人拦着你,就是不要跑出来乱咬。

这位看来跟基督仇挺大的。好奇问一句,跟佛或者真主有过节吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

跟基督一点儿仇都没有,你看看那些基督的鹰犬问问他们是不是与人类有仇。

没说真话吧。你家邻居男孩偷了个苹果,你是否就断定天下男孩都会偷苹果?你怎么就认定这几个基督徒会拿着刀逼你上绞架的呢?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

没说真话吧。你家邻居男孩偷了个苹果,你是否就断定天下男孩都会偷苹果?你怎么就认定这几个基督徒会拿着刀逼你上绞架的呢?

没人偷苹果的时候所有的人就都有罪了,不信你问问基督。上绞刑架是早晚的事除非你破财消灾,不信你再问问基督。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

没人偷苹果的时候所有的人就都有罪了,不信你问问基督。上绞刑架是早晚的事除非你破财消灾,不信你再问问基督。

天下非基督徒多了去了,好像没有像你这么害怕被迫害的啊。另有隐情吧?

再者,你真的认为这几个id是如此穷凶极恶的人,需要你站出来大声讨伐?

最后,请问你认识的人中间有没有心慈详面善的基督徒呢?你会不会冲上去一顿老拳?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

有人敏感有人麻木,我对谎言过敏。这是一方面。

另一方面,我并没有全盘否定基督教,我以前的贴子里也提过。信仰每个人自己的事,到处宣扬骚扰和伤害别人就不应该了。我就是想通过这几个基督徒的表演揭露他们伪装善良仇恨人类的丑恶面目。我的目的达到了。

我认识的人里有很多基督徒,我的一个生意伙伴一家都是基督徒。也去过不少教堂参过一些聚会。什么人都有,我不主动攻击别人,要是有人敢跟我动拳我就敢跟他们动刀。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我就是想通过这几个基督徒的表演揭露他们伪装善良仇恨人类的丑恶面目。我的目的达到了

两点都没看出来。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

看完了这些帖子,感到很受益。但是也很困惑,这样的帖子,最后总会陷入一种论战。我以前也经历过。后来自我感觉很不好。世界与天国是不相容的,征战是必然。但一旦陷入这种争论,往往会勾起血气。毕竟我们都是罪人,都有“我”在作怪。很多弟兄姊妹对圣经经文很熟悉,根基很牢,生命也有了成长,但我曾听一个弟兄的观点很有感触,在此分享:我们读圣经,字字是真理。但同样的字句,从我们的嘴里出来,就不再是真理。因为,我们不是良善公义,我们是罪人。因此,圣经是神对我们说的话,不是我们拿来说别人的。
感谢神,让浮云等人进入到这个帖子。他不是被逼着进来的,而是自己点进来的。楼主通过帖子播下种子,收获的事,就交托给神。也希望浮云或者其他朋友,不是简单地读圣经,要信,只有信才会经历,也才会知道主的滋味如此甘美。就好比全世界都说烤鸭好,有的人没尝过,却到处诋毁烤鸭。其实他并不知道烤鸭的滋味。解决这问题其实并不难,自己尝尝,就好了。
其实,上帝就是摆下了人生丰盛的宴席,请人来吃。来不来,是自由。但没吃过却说不好的,这种见证就不是见证了,还是不说为好。毕竟我们还是要说负责任的话。当然,我不希望有朋友误会神会做燕窝鱼翅给我们。他解决的是我们里面生命的饥渴。只有品尝了他的宴席,才会真的不渴不饿。我看有的朋友说到钱。真的,如果有机会,可以去问问那些没有神只有钱的有钱人,他们会不会仍然饥渴。这世界的东西,不能给我们生命的饱足。有了还想要。有了这个,还想要那个。
另外感谢楼主,还有fukang,你们的根基真的很稳,令人钦佩。我还要多多来到神的面前,享受大餐啊。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

谢谢。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

看完了这些帖子,感到很受益。但是也很困惑,这样的帖子,最后总会陷入一种论战。我以前也经历过。后来自我感觉很不好。世界与天国是不相容的,征战是必然。但一旦陷入这种争论,往往会勾起血气。毕竟我们都是罪人,都有“我”在作怪。很多弟兄姊妹对圣经经文很熟悉,根基很牢,生命也有了成长,但我曾听一个弟兄的观点很有感触,在此分享:我们读圣经,字字是真理。但同样的字句,从我们的嘴里出来,就不再是真理。因为,我们不是良善公义,我们是罪人。因此,圣经是神对我们说的话,不是我们拿来说别人的。
感谢神,让浮云等人进入到这个帖子。他不是被逼着进来的,而是自己点进来的。楼主通过帖子播下种子,收获的事,就交托给神。也希望浮云或者其他朋友,不是简单地读圣经,要信,只有信才会经历,也才会知道主的滋味如此甘美。就好比全世界都说烤鸭好,有的人没尝过,却到处诋毁烤鸭。其实他并不知道烤鸭的滋味。解决这问题其实并不难,自己尝尝,就好了。
其实,上帝就是摆下了人生丰盛的宴席,请人来吃。来不来,是自由。但没吃过却说不好的,这种见证就不是见证了,还是不说为好。毕竟我们还是要说负责任的话。当然,我不希望有朋友误会神会做燕窝鱼翅给我们。他解决的是我们里面生命的饥渴。只有品尝了他的宴席,才会真的不渴不饿。我看有的朋友说到钱。真的,如果有机会,可以去问问那些没有神只有钱的有钱人,他们会不会仍然饥渴。这世界的东西,不能给我们生命的饱足。有了还想要。有了这个,还想要那个。
另外感谢楼主,还有fukang,你们的根基真的很稳,令人钦佩。我还要多多来到神的面前,享受大餐啊。

谢谢支持!愿神祝福你!

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

信仰每个人自己的事,到处宣扬骚扰和伤害别人就不应该了。我就是想通过这几个基督徒的表演揭露他们伪装善良仇恨人类的丑恶面目。我的目的达到了。
两点都没看出来。

同感。