斯坦福 IT

How to get Master License?

S

sher

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
回复: How to get Master License?

The 'master licence' means your business name registration licence. this is a sheet of paper which outlines your business name and location information you registered with the goverment. they don't refer to, as far as i know, your business number(bn) registration. legally, the business name registration sheet should pertain to be the only credential of your business as premise.

I came across the same procedure at bank when I was required to do so.

hope it helps.

S

sher

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

Another tip, for business type accounts, they, or your financial consultant, usually have some freebie like three-month free charge of monthly fee something to first-come customers like you. You may ask your bank guy for such free services, they wouldn't put you down i assume.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

The 'master licence' means your business name registration licence. this is a sheet of paper which outlines your business name and location information you registered with the goverment. they don't refer to, as far as i know, your business number(bn) registration. legally, the business name registration sheet should pertain to be the only credential of your business as premise.

I came across the same procedure at bank when I was required to do so.

hope it helps.

那你最终怎么解决的?

S

sher

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

master licence就是你当初注册公司名字时发给你的那张纸,很难理解吗?

S

sher

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

Partnership Company 不是一定要开Business account吧,personal account没问题啊,因为这不是corporation。
人家给他的支票的抬头是公司名字,只能存在公司的帐户里才能取出钱来。

游客

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

我是在CRA网上注册的免费的partnership company, 是联邦的,是不是联邦的没有master licnese? 如果需要master license, 是不是要注册省的?
税局还管注册公司? 那个是不是只是上税用的? 估计在类似国内的工商部门注册公司.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我是在CRA网上注册的免费的partnership company, 是联邦的,是不是联邦的没有master licnese? 如果需要master license, 是不是要注册省的?

检查你注册时留的邮箱,联邦的公司一般都把注册后的相关文件发到你邮箱的,是PDF的文件,打出来即可。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

master licence就是你当初注册公司名字时发给你的那张纸,很难理解吗?

这个问题还没解决,想从银行把支票拿回来,结果被告知支票已经去清算行,拿不回来了,只能开个business account才能拿回来,在银行前台工作的同志们有了解的吗?

另外,如果只从CRA上注册,实际上没有注册公司名称,如果注册公司名称要从哪里注册呢?从www.serviceontario.ca吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这个问题还没解决,想从银行把支票拿回来,结果被告知支票已经去清算行,拿不回来了,只能开个business account才能拿回来,在银行前台工作的同志们有了解的吗?

另外,如果只从CRA上注册,实际上没有注册公司名称,如果注册公司名称要从哪里注册呢?从www.serviceontario.ca吗?

不一定非要公司名称的,号码公司也可以啊。