CanadaMeet incorporated announcement

admin

管理成员
最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%
Dear CanadaMeet users,

I am pleased to announce that CanadaMeet.com will been incorporated with a couple of strategy investors as board members.

With these strategy investors, CanadaMeet will access to additional resources, support and business expertise which will ensure that we can continue to grow and flourish. CanadaMeet.com will be actively developed and fully supported, and as time goes on you will begin to see noticeable changes and improvements that are made possible.

Our strategy investor's intention is to focus on improving what we are doing at the moment, and that means significant investment in information organized, software development and sales and marketing processes. Our strategy investor is willing, able and ready to invest heavily in CanadaMeet and empower us to fulltime staff support website. In this year, the day-to-day management of CanadaMeet will continue largely unchanged, I will continue as Manager of CanadaMeet.

I'm really excited about this news, and feel strongly that it was a great decision for CanadaMeet.com and our users. CanadaMeet has achieved significant success over the last few years, and before we officially move into this new era, I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to all users who have supported CanadaMeet - It is your continuous support and loyalty that has enabled CanadaMeet to become a leader in immigration community.

Again, thank you.

All the best

admin

管理成员
最大赞力
当前赞力
96.50%
小熊笨笨(ID)挥别家园网

小熊笨笨(Tony)在 "CanadaMeet incorporated announcement"
http://forum.iask.ca/showthread.php?t=195498
公告里谈到,家园网 CanadaMeet.com 当前已经成为IASK.CA INC旗下网站.

Tony过去四年多,一直使用小熊笨笨这个ID同时参与论坛管理和个人话题讨论. IASK.CA INC决定解除这种混用关系, 这个月将把家园网“小熊笨笨”这个ID改名或者合并到admin.

Tony将使用一个新ID在家园网参与他感兴趣的话题.与Tony的私人联络可以通过Email: devguru@hotmail.com联系到他.

IASK.CA INC

最后编辑: 2008-09-09
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 小熊笨笨(ID)挥别家园网

加拿大家园还能办得下去吗?真希望能够坚持下去。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

其实,加拿大家园网已经做得不错了,要是什么的话,就太可惜了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

难过,刚看到。

来这里从不熟悉到自由自在地灌水,看到了家园的变化和小熊的努力,小熊是个有想法,执着的管理者,头像和名字都很可爱,不知道STRATEGY INVESTORS会有啥新东西?饭店换老板,俺一去就能发现,还保留ID和头像行吗?真是不能立刻适应所有的陌生的一切。

难受---55555!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

小熊笨笨(Tony)在 "CanadaMeet incorporated announcement"
http://forum.iask.ca/showthread.php?t=195498
公告里谈到,家园网 CanadaMeet.com 当前已经成为IASK.CA INC旗下网站.

Tony过去四年多,一直使用小熊笨笨这个ID同时参与论坛管理和个人话题讨论. IASK.CA INC决定解除这种混用关系, 这个月将把家园网“小熊笨笨”这个ID改名或者合并到admin.

Tony将使用一个新ID在家园网参与他感兴趣的话题.与Tony的私人联络可以通过Email: devguru@hotmail.com联系到他.

IASK.CA INC

真的没必要,ADMIN让人看着冷冰冰的,还是喜欢看小熊拿玫瑰花的头像:wdb19::wdb10: