登陆定居 小牛牛猫第一篇纯英语作文~

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
[FONT=宋体]这个是小牛牛猫ESL-DOL留的一超级可爱的project……老师是说要画表以便找出中心然后围绕中心开写的,某人因为一偷懒……就省了那一步直接写了……没想到……写完才发现变成了这种半散文的形式……受国内写的那些文的影响太深,想写叙事的有些困难……[/FONT]
[FONT=宋体]把稿子交给老师时心里一直在祈祷“拜托不要让我重写”,没想到那老师看完了高兴得不得了,还给了全班最高分……唯一的90分呐……就这么落到我手里了……还说“Somebody in our class was born to be a writer.” 偶当时那个汗啊……心想在国内写了那么多非应试文果然不是白练的……[/FONT]
文贴在下面了……大家看看喽~

The Broken Sunshine

The sky was still blue when I looked out of the plane’s small window. I reached my hand to touch the silk-like sky, but I stopped when I realized I had just touched the thick, cold glass.
“OK, just let it go,” I told myself and closed my eyes.

It’s my first trip by plane, and I was going to an unknown country to live. However, I didn’t feel excited, rather, I felt strange. It seemed like a dream and I will wake up soon and go to school as usual.

The plane began to move. Though it’s very slow, it actually told me that it’s not a dream, everything was true.

“Goodbye, my homeland,” I whispered, still with my eyes closed, and a nearly invisible smile on my face.

“Just smile and you can forget all the sadness.”

My best friend told me that when I was thirteen years old. We always laid down under the biggest tree in our school during the lunch time, watched the clouds that went past our heads, watched the leaves fall onto the ground, and onto our shoulders. We talked about everything, except study: our novels, our music, and our dreams. We relaxed ourselves every noon and went back to the busy study after the bell rang. So, every noon, was our happiest time in the school. I enjoyed that kind of life ? busy, but happy.

The memory stopped. I looked at the watch ? just half an hour after the plane took off. So I was still flying above China. I kept smiling and smiling, and tried not to think anything about the land under me, and the people who are living on that land.

Time passed quickly: soon, after thirteen hours, I could see another piece of land after flying over the Arctic Ocean.

People call it Canada.

The plane landed at the airport. It’s raining, like somebody was crying.

“Welcome!”

Somebody was saying something: I couldn’t hear it clearly, but I know it’s English.

Well, another language.

I walked out of the building, and waited for the immigration reception.

It was already ten o’clock when we got to somewhere just like a hotel. After I took a shower, I threw myself into the bed. I was too tired to do anything but sleep. After all, I couldn’t keep awake anymore after thirty hours’ work.

One month later, I went to school.

There are many trees in the school, too. And there’s also lunch time. But I didn’t lay down under the tree anymore, because no one could be there and talk with me. Instead of that, I began to climb onto the tree and looked at everything from a higher place.

“Hey! Look! The sunshine is broken!”

Once when I was under the tree with my best friend, she pointed to the sunshine which was divided by the leaves and said that.

She liked to think of everything in a different way, so I didn’t say anything at that time. “Don’t you think the sunshine is just like our happiness? After we get to the terrible Grade 9, we will have to prepare that important examination so we can pass it and go to a good high school. And we won’t have happiness anymore.”

Of course, I know that, and every student in China knows that. But I didn’t like to think about anything unhappy, even though it certainly will happen.

But now I realized what she was feeling. The past times were happy, but I didn’t own them anymore.

When I got home that day, I found my new piano was in the house.

I put my fingers on the keys, and without more thinking, a no name song came out.

She and I had played it together in the music class. Her flute and my piano. I could still remember the teacher’s surprised face after he heard the music.

“Perfect.” That’s the only word he could say to us.

But now it’s all gone. Nobody could play any music with me now. My music became single, and broken.

“It doesn’t matter.” She wrote to me in her last E-mail after I had told her what I was feeling. “Remember? If you keep smiling, you can forget all the sadness.” I looked at the sentence for a while, and then smiled, as she told me to do so.

OK, I should keep myself happy all the time, right? And I should go to look for my happiness in this new country, right?

And, everything will be fine.

Right? My best friend?

天涯

保险超市,一站服务!货品齐全,满足需要!价格服务,包您满意!4163004768
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
好文呀!:wdb17: 可惜叔叔英语太差,有多几个单词没明白意思,:wdb4: 还用金山词霸查:wdb7: :wdb14:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
初中的孩子这么牛?555,谗S偶了,这要是偶闺女就好了!呵呵