各位女士有收到呃?噍件??

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
各位女士收咿呃?噍件??

最近看到有幾個帖子是関于化妝品/護膚品,忽然想起我曾經收過這個郵件,覺得應該發出來與大家分享,不管消息是否屬實,拿出自己的唇膏來驗證一下也蠻好玩的,不是嗎?:)

BE ON THE ALERT FOR DANGEROUS LIPSTICKS

Something to consider next time you go shopping for lipstick......This comes from someone who works in the breast cancer unit at Mt. Sinai Hospital, in Toronto. From: Dr. Nahid Nema. If there is a female you care anything about, share this with her. I did!!!!! I am also sharing this with the males on my email list, because they need to tell the females THEY care about as well!

Recently a lipstick brand called "Red Earth" decreased their prices from $67 to $9.90. It contained lead. Lead is a chemical which causes cancer. The lipstick Brands that contain lead are:

1. CHRISTIAN DIOR
2. LANCOME
3. CLINIQUE
4. Y.S.L
5. ESTEE LAUDER
6 . SHISEIDO
7. RED EARTH (Lip Gloss)
8. CHANEL (Lip Conditioner)
9. MARKET AMERICA-MOTNES LIPSTICK.

The higher the lead content, the greater the chance of causing cancer. After doing a test on lipsticks, it was found that the Y.S.L. lipstick contained the most amount of lead. Watch out for those lipsticks which are supposed to stay longer. If your lipstick stays longer, it is because of the higher content of lead.

Here is the test you can do yourself:
1. Put some lipstick on your hand.
2. Use a Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick.
3. If the lipstick color changes to black, then you know the lipstick contains lead.

Please send this information to all your girlfriends, wives and female family members. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center Dioxin Carcinogens cause cancer, especially breast cancer .

最后编辑: 2007-12-11
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 各位女士有收到呃?噍件??

奇怪? "Red Earth"在国内是很便宜的品牌,不会$67这么贵,我在VANCOUVER没有见过这个牌子的东西

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 各位女士有收到呃?噍件??

奇怪? "Red Earth"在国内是很便宜的品牌,不会$67这么贵,我在VANCOUVER没有见过这个牌子的东西

用不着奇怪,“red earth” 在?哥攘也是很廉?的品牌,六十??可能是它最好的?品了,以前在Oakridge Mall 有??,呃?年?不?了,不知搬到哪去了。