最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
April 06,2016
老婆最近在大陆出差,说出差就是借造访大陆各地供应商之名回国探亲访友,行程由她自己排,全程路费住宿费报销的那种。我托她在大陆帮我买些油画颜料,毕竟比北美便宜太多了。她昨天打电话问我买什么颜色的,我说三种主色,外加白色就行了,她问什么是主色,我说主色就是基本色,其他颜色都可以自己用主色调出来。
她还帮我卖了一些画笔,看价格,哇!是温哥华价格的十分之一左右。
画画主色也是红黄蓝?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
An American girl 发现神秘藏宝图 照图找到百万美元宝藏

美国一名7岁的
小女孩,在家中玩捉迷藏的时候意外发现了一个镶嵌在床底下的箱子。里面装的东西让全家人都震惊了。

据说这间房子是以前在旧金山淘金的中国人住过的,后来被改造成别墅被女孩的父亲买了下来。

箱子的位置很不起眼。但是还是被小女孩发现了。

小女孩在里面找到了一些老旧的铜制品,还有一张被烧毁一半的地图。

噢!小女孩找到了一个小的首饰箱子。

箱子里居然装着这么多珠宝。

这是那张藏宝图这个藏宝图里面究竟藏着什么宝藏呢?

小女孩的家人一起研究了这张藏宝图,最后大概确定好了藏宝图的埋藏地点,但是,由于藏宝图破坏严重,想要找到准确的宝藏,还是得借助一些道具。

金属探测仪是一种用来探测隐藏在地下金属的仪器,小女孩的父亲向朋友借了金属探测仪,开始了寻宝之旅。

挖开泥土后他们发现了一个银色的东西。

把旁边的泥土挖走之后发现,这个东西好像是个银壶。

挖开泥土的时候要非常小心,万一弄花了可不好,可以看到,银壶虽然身上有些划痕,但是并没有生锈,也没有任何磕碰。

他们小心翼翼的用工具刨开泥土,小女孩的父亲谨慎的拿起了这个银壶。

终于挖出来了,她父亲高兴的举起了这个银壶,请来的一位朋友是位考古学家。从这个银壶上的花纹来看是出自1652年,据有关考古学家认为,目前市价至少过百万美元。

银子不生锈的呀?
至少光泽会灰暗的吧。
要不收拾店有专门洗银饰的呢。。。。

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
No matter we love them or hate them, the following 10 transgender people are standing in the limelight! LOL.

THIS AUSTRALIAN MODEL HAS WON THE TOP MALE MEDEL AND SEXIEST FEMALE MODEL IN THE SAME YEAR!
HIS/HER NAME IS PAJIC'.

最后编辑: 2016-04-06

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

She went from sex worker to editor of People Magazine.

This former staff editor of People Magazine rocked the media when she revealed in 2011 that she was a trans woman. She started out as a sex worker at the age of 16 and eventually went on to the University of Hawaii at Manoa for her Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Merchandising. She later went to New York University to get her Masters in Arts in Journalism.

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Becoming famous for himself
Chaz Bono was born Chastity Bono on March 4, 1969. He is a transgender man who was born as the only child to the singers Sonny and Cher.

While originally identifying as a lesbian, Bono underwent a transition in 2008 and legally changed his name from Chastity to Chaz.

Since then he has become an LGBT activist and leader who became a spokesperson for a Human Rights Campaign and who served as the director of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD).

“I confused gender identity with sexual orientation. Your gender identity is about who you are, how you feel, the sex that you feel yourself to be. Sexual orientation is who you’re attracted to.”

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

America’s next top transgender woman
Isis King is famous as one of the first openly visible transgender people on television when she was a contestant on the eleventh and seventeenth cycles of Tyra Banks’ “America’s Next Top Model”.

King was born biologically as a male and came out as gay in high school which she felt wasn’t accurate for what she was. After having gender reassignment therapy in 2009, King has been featured on talk shows and in hordes of magazines for her cultural influence as a transgender woman.

King is ruling life as a model right now!

“Now I’m just really wanting the world to see my first talent.”

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Laverne Cox is the new transgender superstar
Laverne Cox has made a severe impact on the world since she starred as Sofia Burset in the Netflix hit show “Orange is the New Black.”

She has been a massive hit in the last few years, and people can’t get enough of her! She is the first openly transgender person nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award, and the first openly transgender person to be on the cover of Time magazine.

Out of the limelight, she is also a transgender activist praised for her approaches to violence against transgender women.

Beautiful, smart and unapologetic, Laverne Cox is leading the world on transgender issues.

“We are not what other people say we are. We are who we know ourselves to be, and we are what we love. That’s okay.”

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Caitlyn Jenner new but catching up!
Caitlyn, formerly the athlete known as Bruce Jenner, may only have transitioned this year, but she is making up for lost time! In February of 2015, Jenner was slowly transitioning and the media was noting gradual changes in physical appearance. In April of 2015, she went on ABC’s 20/20 show where she talked to Saywer about the hormone treatments, her sexual orientation and transition.

Not only has she dealt with her surgeries and changes, but she has also become a role model for the transgender community for her dealing with transgender issues and identifying publicly. She has since moved on from Keeping Up With The Kardashians and is now the star if her eight-part series “I Am Cait.” After the revealing interview, Caitlyn Jenner announced on Twitter, “I’m so happy after such a long struggle to be living my true self. Welcome to the world Caitlyn. Can’t wait for you to get to know her/me.”

Right now she is one of the most recognized LGBT women in the world, and she even received the Arthur Ashe Courage Award this year for her transition from her past as an athlete.

Cait was worth the wait!

“I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.”

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

German pole vault who ranked in the top 10 all-time pole vault performer.
Balian Buschbuam won the bronze medals in the European pole vaulting championships from 1998 until 2002. Formerly Yvonne Buschbaum, Balian had his gender reassignment surgery after retiring in 2007 from his pole vaulting career.

In 2008, he announced his first name was “Balian,” after the blacksmith from the movie, Kingdom of Heaven.

“Courage is the road to freedom. I woke up in complete freedom today. The sky is wide open.”

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

From Drag Queen to Top Model.
Best known for being one of the hottest stars on Rupaul’s Drag Race, in season 3, Carmen Carrera came out as trans after the season had ended.

Carrera has been an activist for AIDS awareness. Recently there has been a petition asking Victoria’s Secret to make the model and actress one of the first transgender angels.

“I left home as her son and walked back in as her daughter.”

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

A Taiwanese model and TV personality Alicia Liu said coming out helped her career.

Originally born Zi-Hua, Alicia Liu underwent sex reassignment surgery at the age of 18. After the surgery, she gained her fame on different television programs in China and Taiwan.

She was outed in 2010 by a former schoolmate who showed her graduation photo online. Liu held a press conference to confirm she was transsexual.

“To go public with my sex change was more of a help for me than hindrance, and it had not affected my life.”