2018年递交的父母团聚移民进度

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
进度分享!

1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on August 2, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on August 2, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received on August 7,2018.
  6. Received Letter: Invitation to Pre-arrival services September 26, 2018
  7. Ready for Visa (Email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) October 3

准备毕业,祝大家顺利!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
进度分享!

3. We sent you correspondence on August 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on August 2, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Ready for Visa (Email from CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) October 3

准备毕业,祝大家顺利!

恭喜你呀同學!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
进度分享!

准备毕业,祝大家顺利!
恭喜!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
进度分享!

准备毕业,祝大家顺利!
me too, I got 2nd DM Oct 4th morning, I haven't received Ready for Visa email from Ottawa. Wish everybody get Ready for Visa email soon.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
2018-04-09 Mail out application documents
2018-04-11 Application Received
2018-04-20 Received Application Number
2018-04-20 Linked to Account successfully
2018-06-27 Met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor and forwarded to CPC-Ottawa
2018-07-18 Medical Examination Request
2018-07-24 Medical Exam
2018-07-26 Upload Travel History, Police Certificate, CV
2018-07-31 Medical Exam passed
2018-08-23 Received Letter: Invitation to Pre-arrival services
2018-08-27 Received Ready for Visa letter
2018-08-29 Mail Passport to VFS in Beijing
2018-08-31 VFS received
2018-09-21 Received Passport and landing paper
Hi Samie,
Would you please paste the ready for visa letter here? I got DM for my dad, not PPR email yet, I am going to prepare material for my dad to send passport to Beijing. Thanks in advance.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Hi Samie,
Would you please paste the ready for visa letter here? I got DM for my dad, not PPR email yet, I am going to prepare material for my dad to send passport to Beijing. Thanks in advance.

Hi 安寧 還有其他同學: 如果你們的護照是打算寄去北京的話,在這帖子上大概18頁那裡有我和樓主的checklist對照供參考。PPR電郵資料有點太繁瑣還不如我跟樓主精選出來的版本。反正我和樓主各自都得到護照貼簽返回了。你們可以看看第18頁。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Hi 安寧 還有其他同學: 如果你們的護照是打算寄去北京的話,在這帖子上大概18頁那裡有我和樓主的checklist對照供參考。PPR電郵資料有點太繁瑣還不如我跟樓主精選出來的版本。反正我和樓主各自都得到護照貼簽返回了。你們可以看看第18頁。
谢谢,打算亲自送到沈阳签证中心。 不知道是否要联系CIC要求送到沈阳签证中心。 在EMAIL里CIC 提到送护照到哪个签证中心了吗?请问照片是白色背景的彩色照片吗? 谢谢

最后编辑: 2018-10-04
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
谢谢,打算亲自送到沈阳签证中心。 不知道是否要联系CIC要求送到沈阳签证中心。 在EMAIL里CIC 提到送护照到哪个签证中心了吗? 谢谢

Email 上好像沒有說Mainland的可以寄去其他地方除了北京。注意這是移民簽證不是普通旅遊簽證,移民簽證是北京才可辦理。我們一直都說北京。港澳的就寄香港。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天已经把护照通过加拿大邮政寄到渥太华处理,再次感谢楼主提供的平台,感谢大家踊跃发言,以及及时更新进度,我本人受益不浅。希望在路上的同学顺顺利利,尽早成功团聚。我觉得拿到移民纸才是真正的开启新的生活,希望大家继续通过这个平台互通消息。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天已经把护照通过加拿大邮政寄到渥太华处理,再次感谢楼主提供的平台,感谢大家踊跃发言,以及及时更新进度,我本人受益不浅。希望在路上的同学顺顺利利,尽早成功团聚。我觉得拿到移民纸才是真正的开启新的生活,希望大家继续通过这个平台互通消息。
when did you see decision made for applicant? I saw decision made for my dad this morning, but haven't received the ready for visa email. Thanks.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我们能使用原来提交申请的照片吗?我发现它们的照片规格是一样的。谢谢

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
收到CPCO-FinalRequest的通知,但是有两个问题不知道大家有什么建议和经验分享:
1. 关于STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
父母早就拿到10年多次往返的签证,而且已经来过加拿大两次了,是否还需要寄送护照申请其他类型的签证?还是只需要提供父母护照的复印件就可以了?
2. 寄送文件到加拿大北京签证中心还要VAC Passport Transmission fee?这是什么费用,多少钱,怎么缴呢?真心没看懂VFS Global网站的内容,感觉头很大。
3. 通知里面提到需要提交的资料有:通知信,护照或护照复印件,照片,RPRF费(申请时已经交过了)。此外还有没有什么需要提供?好像看到其他人的留言和帖子提到过中文的邮寄地址,是这样吗?