征求一下意见

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
鸡哥这家伙好像是对女性有特殊的敏感性,这坛子里有几个网友看我发帖回帖很文明都以为我是女性,但鸡哥这家伙从不给我发私信,看来他一开始就知道我是男性,厉害。但泡妞的本事越大越招同性排斥哦。鸡哥现实生活中你都要留点神的哦。
狼的本能 学不到的

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这个价不能开,价钱高低、是否现金都不是重点。如有疑问,请下载电影 Indecent Proposal.
这个人我们认识很久了, 经常在一起吃吃喝喝, 特熟, 因此了解他。
为女人, 他花个几千上万地可能, 多了他是不肯地。所以击一下他的软肋, 让他少做非分之想。许多猥琐男, 我开了这个价, 特好使, 都消失了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你上床玩过的就扔的几个男人难道不猥琐吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
red Ford east wood 这种老大爷
不少女同学喜欢
Producer Dawn Steel, who has been involved with such women’s films as “Flashdance” and “Sister Act,” doesn’t find “Indecent Proposal’s” central plot twist preposterous at all.

As a single woman, she had a similar experience.

“In the ‘70s, I was offered a million-dollar (proposition),” she says. “I was stuck at O’Hare Airport in the middle of a blizzard and this schleppy guy kept following me around, offering me a ride into the city. I couldn’t find a cab anywhere, so finally I got so desperate I took him up on it.”

The man had a white Rolls-Royce with a chauffeur, who drove them into the city and deposited them at a fancy hotel.

“He told them to take care of me and suddenly I got a bigger room and all the amenities,” Steel recalls. “We had dinner once. Then he followed me back to New York, took me to dinner again and finally he made his offer--$1 million to sleep with him. He offered me jewels, my own place, anything I wanted.”

Steel says she politely declined. “I have to be honest--he was too greasy. I couldn’t even kiss him. But when I read that Robert Redford was playing that character in ‘Indecent Proposal,’ I had to laugh. If it had been Robert Redford who’d made me the offer, I’d have done it for nothing!”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Producer Dawn Steel, who has been involved with such women’s films as “Flashdance” and “Sister Act,” doesn’t find “Indecent Proposal’s” central plot twist preposterous at all.

As a single woman, she had a similar experience.

“In the ‘70s, I was offered a million-dollar (proposition),” she says. “I was stuck at O’Hare Airport in the middle of a blizzard and this schleppy guy kept following me around, offering me a ride into the city. I couldn’t find a cab anywhere, so finally I got so desperate I took him up on it.”

The man had a white Rolls-Royce with a chauffeur, who drove them into the city and deposited them at a fancy hotel.

“He told them to take care of me and suddenly I got a bigger room and all the amenities,” Steel recalls. “We had dinner once. Then he followed me back to New York, took me to dinner again and finally he made his offer--$1 million to sleep with him. He offered me jewels, my own place, anything I wanted.”

Steel says she politely declined. “I have to be honest--he was too greasy. I couldn’t even kiss him. But when I read that Robert Redford was playing that character in ‘Indecent Proposal,’ I had to laugh. If it had been Robert Redford who’d made me the offer, I’d have done it for nothing!”
greasy....Hahaha. 油腻大叔从这里来的!?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
混的圈子不行,就是一帮韩国人,小名叫朴不起,