最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
希望全部翻译啊,包括为什么我要这么发言,把前后得话都翻译了,不要光翻译我一个人得话。

我得话是直接回答别人得质疑。

I hope all the posts in this thread titled with" the notice regarding the lawsuit in this web forum" issued by the Plaintiff to give the 5 days hearing time on the forum can be translated and submitted to the court.

The reason I hope all the posts in this thread can be translated is: 1) why I have to state is because I have to explain to other people when the others questioned or challenged or stated somethings that are not correct.

That is the only reason I need someone to translation all the context before I give my reply.

All what I said here is because the Plaintiff announced the date for the final 5 days trial, then lots people gave their comments and opinions. Some of them are not suitable for this case, then I have to reply to clarify.

I did not mention anybody, just gave the phenomena to give people who misunderstand or are misled a brief idea.

What I said in the thread issued by the Plaintiff are nothing about the case and are nothing about anyone. The only thing I mentioned is about the phenomena to give people to think to analyze by themselves.

that's all

Over

最后编辑: 2019-09-11
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
被告有个英文长帖中的发言,神神叨叨,而且一直纠结于脸大脸小,骨高骨低。明显精神出了问题。
鉴于这样的情况,建议原告撤诉,否则不nice。

我在我得帖子里明明写得是我被传说成是“居高颧骨,巨方下颚”, 而你写成了“脸大脸小,骨高骨低”,明显不对呀。

你能不能改一下,改成我原来写得。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
1568224265957.png

Translation for the above conversation posts between ID Bucaobucao and the defendant:

The ID Bucaobucao says:
The defendant has a long thread in English, within that thread she repeatedly kept mentioning and kept focusing on big face or small face, high cheekbone or low cheekbone. Obviously, she has mental issues.
According this situation, give suggestion to the Plaintiff to dismiss the case, otherwise are not nice.

The Defendant ID GenGen replys:
In my thread, it clearly mentioned I was described as “super high cheekbone with super square low jaws”, now you changed to “ big face or small face, high cheekbone or low cheekbone”, that obviously is not what I said.

Please correct it to what I exactly said.

非矿工

家园币认证旷工
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
斗胆预测一下判决结果:
55开,即各打五十大板,各自回家疗伤。
顶多46开,谁4谁6看各自实力。
以下结果的可能性基本为0
37开
28开
19开
010开

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
被告有个英文长帖中的发言,神神叨叨,而且一直纠结巨高颧骨巨方下颚。明显精神出了问题。
鉴于这样的情况,建议原告撤诉,否则不nice。

the correct post the ID bucaobucao issued as the above and will be translated as below to derive my explanation:

Bucaobucao says:

The defendant has a long thread in English, within that thread she repeatedly kept mentioning and kept focusing on "super high cheekbone with super square low jaws". Obviously, she has mental issues.
According to this situation, give suggestion to the Plaintiff to dismiss the case, otherwise are not nice.

From the above ID's statement, the defendant has to give my explanation:

to remind people to do not think what I said is just about face

As the face is the most easy part to check out, especially when the big face photo was revealed on the forum, people can easily figure out the rumor when they see the real photo if that face is the same as described before that with "super high cheekbone with super square low jaws"?

the defendant wants to use very simple and very easy part to check out to remind people to think more deep and to learn how to find rumor and to dig out truth.

That is all my purpose. As a human, I have the basic right to express my opinion. As a person living in Canada, I have the qualified obligation to remind people to keep alert to try their best to dig out the truth.

Over

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
斗胆预测一下判决结果:
55开,即各打五十大板,各自回家疗伤。
顶多46开,谁4谁6看各自实力。
以下结果的可能性基本为0
37开
28开
19开
010开

你居然也出来冒泡了。
看看结果吧。

是到了看看加拿大法律得时候了。

我希望对撒谎者不要太轻易放过了,这样对整个社会得安定是有问题得。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我走了,

大家不要多谈官司。这个官司远比大家猜的复杂

很多在论坛上没有的事情被拉扯进了官司。

不过不要紧,真的假不了,假的真不了。

到时候我希望可以把所有的资料都抖落给大家看。

尬尬尬

现在不能想象的,就参考一下脸被传说成天差地别的状况。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这是什么官司?能有人给个信息源头吗?很久没上家园论坛了,不知道啥情况了都

今天才注册呀?

老人们都搞不清楚。刚注册的就不要浪费时间了。

剪不断,理还乱

这种事情不知道就最好从来就不知道。

生活越简单越好。不要给别人的乱七八糟的生活给打乱了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这是什么官司?能有人给个信息源头吗?很久没上家园论坛了,不知道啥情况了都

A brand new ID just registered today?

those who stayed here for long time even cannot know clearly. The newly resisted ID will take tremendous time to learn, please just do not waste time.

somethings are not that easy to figure out and not that easy to sort out

for those things, it's better to never step in to learn anything.

The simpler the better the live will be. Do not be disturbed by other people's terribly disorderly chaotic life.

If never involving, then staying away is the best way to make your life nice and easy.

状态
不接受进一步回复。