家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

04年北京的CASE请进

cp88

镜破不改光、兰死不改 香
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
有没有谁注意到04年9月到06年8月31日新程序执行之前正好两年?倒抽一口凉气.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
看到2005的同志有收到ME,我也坐不住了,先写了信问VO是否收到我的鸭子和认证,而后是...以下为回信.1月写的.

咱们没任何消息的TZ,是否再写信问问?
Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ****, FN is B046**** and application date is 5th,Aug,2004.

I submitted my CADGEDC RESULT and IELTS record to your office on oct,2004,did you receive them?

Could you please so kind as to tell me the process of my application or how long approximately do I have to wait?

Thank you a lot for your attention,

For general inquiries about the status of your application you are welcome to go to our Case Status Request page: http://www.beijing.gc.ca/templates/bj-en-visa.aspx?id=1539
Thank you for your continued interest in Canada.
Regards,
Economic Class Unit, Immigration Section

Canadian Embassy, Beijing
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District
Beijing, PRC 100600
Fax: (86-10) 6532-1684
Web site: www.beijing.gc.ca
E-mail : beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
(ECU-031)

Thanks for your message. Sure, I'm patient in waiting for the result, but I still feel anxious for it because my friend whose application was behind mine ( on Janaury,2005),he got his medical requirements from your office recently.
My application forms were completed until October,2005, so I am worry about the current status of my application. Could you please help me checking for it?

We received your question about why another applicant who applied at the same time, or after you, is being processed more quickly. While applications are reviewed in order of date received, each case is assessed individually and therefore may not be processed simultaneously.

Please be advised that our office is unable provide each applicant detailed case status information by e-mail. If you wish to learn about the status of your application please go to the Case Status Request page of our web site: http://www.beijing.gc.ca/templates/bj-en-visa.aspx?id=1539

Thank you for your cooperation,

Yours sincerely,
Visa and Immigration Section

Canadian Embassy, Beijing
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District
Beijing, 100600, People's Republic of China

Web site: www.beijing.gc.ca
Email : beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca