没必要在4/30之前缴清税务局欠款

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
CRA NOA也说我有4块钱的Arrears interest,不知是不是CRA认为我去年交的Instalment不够多 :unsure:
但My Account里面显示我的ballance $0.00

看起来你installment交晚了?​

Arrears interest​

We charge arrears interest according to the prescribed interest rate. Arrears interest is compounded daily on any unpaid balance from the balance-due day to the date of payment.

We charge arrears interest on the instalment penalty from the balance-due day to the date it is paid.

If you have an amount owing, you can view a revised balance that includes interest calculated to a date you select by using the "View and pay account balance" service and selecting the "Calculate future balance" option using:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我之前几年都是在4/30之前交清税务局的欠款,但记得收到NOA会重新给一个必须交款的期限,一般都会推迟一二周,但因为已经缴清了所以也没多关注。
今年我注意了一下,我昨天报税完毕,今天收到了NOA,上面有这么一句话:
We assessed your 2021 income tax and benefit return and calculated your balance.

You need to pay $xxxx minus any amounts you paid that we have not processed yet.

To avoid additional interest charges please pay by May 25, 2022.

宽限了几乎一个月!
我今天在西人论坛上看到有人发贴说:”I Netfiled my taxes about 2 weeks ago and received the immediate NOA. It says no interest will be charged until May 10th. With that I delayed paying by e/transfer until May 1st. The payment hasn't been credited yet, but today my CRA account has charged me interest $9.80.”
你最好查看一下CRA。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

看起来你installment交晚了?​

Arrears interest​

We charge arrears interest according to the prescribed interest rate. Arrears interest is compounded daily on any unpaid balance from the balance-due day to the date of payment.

We charge arrears interest on the instalment penalty from the balance-due day to the date it is paid.

If you have an amount owing, you can view a revised balance that includes interest calculated to a date you select by using the "View and pay account balance" service and selecting the "Calculate future balance" option using:

我记得有一次Instalment缴交时间比CRA规定的日期晚了几天。
CRA对纳税人欠的利息斤斤计较到这种程度,但他们每年多预收纳税人的款,却从不退利息:wdb35:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我今天在西人论坛上看到有人发贴说:”I Netfiled my taxes about 2 weeks ago and received the immediate NOA. It says no interest will be charged until May 10th. With that I delayed paying by e/transfer until May 1st. The payment hasn't been credited yet, but today my CRA account has charged me interest $9.80.”
你最好查看一下CRA。
刚刚查了下,没有利息,还是4月底看到的那个数字。
不过,我今天还是交了算了,有现金。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
是的。今年是第一次缴税,往年都是退税。

推算一下,从 April 30 payment due date到最早交费日期5/9日每天利息$1.5

那么请问什么时候设置 Instalment ?尚不知道缴税金额的时候该填多少?
为什么要5/9才能交?手里没现金?
原则上说补税超过3000,就有可能需要提前支付instalment

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你最好查看一下CRA。
刚刚查了下,没有利息,还是4月底看到的那个数字。
不过,我今天还是交了算了,有现金。
刚刚在网银上交掉了。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
为什么要5/9才能交?手里没现金?
原则上说补税超过3000,就有可能需要提前支付instalment
不是是否有现金的问题,在CRA网站上选缴费,给的最早时间是5/9,刚知道这个是 pre-authorized debit (PAD). 是不是从我提交税务那天算,要到9号才能审完?
刚上网看有了更新:Your Notice of Assessment will be available to view on May 10, 2022

是应该早点算好?若知道了要超过3000,就先提前支付一下?那这个日子是4月几号之前才不会有Arrears interest?还有,这种迟缴不会影响个人信用吧?

拖延症得治

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不是是否有现金的问题,在CRA网站上选缴费,给的最早时间是5/9,刚知道这个是 pre-authorized debit (PAD). 是不是从我提交税务那天算,要到9号才能审完?
刚上网看有了更新:Your Notice of Assessment will be available to view on May 10, 2022

是应该早点算好?若知道了要超过3000,就先提前支付一下?那这个日子是4月几号之前才不会有Arrears interest?还有,这种迟缴不会影响个人信用吧?

拖延症得治
欠款随时可以交,直接网银上用社保号码付款给CRA