汽车换油,结果反而造成漏油,跟车行交涉要注意哪些事情?

xinhaigui

心理学博士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
8月26日在North Road 车行换油,这两天加速的时候总是有嘀的一声,不知道是怎么回事,机油灯会闪亮一下。今天车子彻底不走了,看地下漏了油。一会儿把车子拖到原来的车行,停止外面,看周二他们怎么处理。发动机肯定受损了,如果对方不承认,还需要第三方鉴定。这将是一个麻烦的过程。各位有什么经验分享的?

xinhaigui

心理学博士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
在网上查了则方面的资料,类似的问题并非罕见。罗列如下:
2019年列治文有一个案例上了CTV电视,属于处理较好的。
BBB上有一则投诉

关于后续的处理问题,查了投诉方面的资料,尚未筛选。
BBB-Better Business Bureau 有投诉的项目。

最后编辑: 2022-09-04

xinhaigui

心理学博士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
修车铺检查了,说没有发现漏油的地方,该塞住的地方都塞住了但是有确实快漏光了。我问他们有没有换油的监控他们说监控看不到细节。他们重新换了油和过滤器,让车在架子上跑了两个小时,发动机并没有什么故障,说让我开一个星期再去检查。我开了几天,似乎跟从前没有差别,我也就不去追究这事情了,店家同意把拖车的费用报销掉。算是自己幸运吧,机油漏了一地在车位上。

Saint.Saens

耶和华所恨恶的:...吐谎言的假见证,并弟兄中布散纷争的人。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
修车铺检查了,说没有发现漏油的地方,该塞住的地方都塞住了但是有确实快漏光了。我问他们有没有换油的监控他们说监控看不到细节。他们重新换了油和过滤器,让车在架子上跑了两个小时,发动机并没有什么故障,说让我开一个星期再去检查。我开了几天,似乎跟从前没有差别,我也就不去追究这事情了,店家同意把拖车的费用报销掉。算是自己幸运吧,机油漏了一地在车位上。
车行意思是你经历了一次超自然的漏油 :)
通常就是螺丝没有拧紧,换发动机机油只有一颗螺丝,能够流一地的,只可能是螺丝没有固定到位,这种事情在修理铺虽然不应该发生,但是这个时代什么事情发生都是已经正常的了
因为报错以后你已经没有开动汽车,所以应该对发动机不会有损坏,而且你看见地上一大滩油,表示你最近停车的时候是有机油的,这个可以保证发动机不会受伤

当然超自然的事情总是有的,如果你不断遇到这样的麻烦,是要检讨自己生命的情况,跟汽车没有关系

xinhaigui

心理学博士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
车行意思是你经历了一次超自然的漏油 :)
通常就是螺丝没有拧紧,换发动机机油只有一颗螺丝,能够流一地的,只可能是螺丝没有固定到位,这种事情在修理铺虽然不应该发生,但是这个时代什么事情发生都是已经正常的了
因为报错以后你已经没有开动汽车,所以应该对发动机不会有损坏,而且你看见地上一大滩油,表示你最近停车的时候是有机油的,这个可以保证发动机不会受伤

当然超自然的事情总是有的,如果你不断遇到这样的麻烦,是要检讨自己生命的情况,跟汽车没有关系
您是行家。世界上没有超自然的事情。上次车行重新换了机油之后,开了一个星期,有出现了同样的问题,报错声,然后发动机熄火,又漏油了。勉强开到车行,打开车盖子,PLUG拧紧了,但是滴滴答答的楼,一发动花花地漏油,他们找不出哪里漏,还上了油管查视频。最后给道奇dealer打电话去问,对方说大概率是第一次换油的时候损坏了一个assembly, 造成漏油。昨天的事情,车行从dealer哪里订了新的不见,60块钱,说是今天装好测试两小时之后让我把车开走。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
您是行家。世界上没有超自然的事情。上次车行重新换了机油之后,开了一个星期,有出现了同样的问题,报错声,然后发动机熄火,又漏油了。勉强开到车行,打开车盖子,PLUG拧紧了,但是滴滴答答的楼,一发动花花地漏油,他们找不出哪里漏,还上了油管查视频。最后给道奇dealer打电话去问,对方说大概率是第一次换油的时候损坏了一个assembly, 造成漏油。昨天的事情,车行从dealer哪里订了新的不见,60块钱,说是今天装好测试两小时之后让我把车开走。
神灵给了车行改过自新的机会,阿门!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

xinhaigui

心理学博士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
神灵给了车行改过自新的机会,阿门!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
确实是一个神奇的事件。我周四第二次把车送到车行去修,管事的说从道奇订购了要换的部件,周五下午能搞好。但是周五下午又来电化说道奇送错了部件,坏的是下半部分,送来的是上半部分。好几天没有车用,影响生活。但是从好的一面去想,因为没有车,孩子首次体验到乘坐公交车往返幼儿园的经历,还有了首次乘坐天车的经历,抱着孩子坐在天车上,对于我来讲是很独特的体验。

xinhaigui

心理学博士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
新的状况出现了,昨天(周六)车铺经理来电话说他们换好了损坏的部件,但是说我要付钱,cover部件和人工费,经理口气强硬粗暴,跟我说不交钱车不能开走。我跟他沟通之后开走了车。我觉得这个事情需要跟进,我想先从Better Business Bureau开始,这个商业评估机构可以承担客户跟店铺的mediation,他们也有评估系统,类似谷歌评估。当然谷歌评估也是值得去写的。我打了个草稿:

Subject: Auto Repair Shop left car leaking engine oil after routine oil change and manager tried to refuse to take responsibilities

The car is a 2016 Jeep Cherokee, mileage at time of incident was about 38000 KM. It had been used as a demo car by dealer until I bought it in October 2018. It had never had any engine or oil problems until August 26 2022 when I sent the car to repair shop for routine oil change. One week after the oil change, on Sept. 02 the oil icon on the meter panel starts to flick on briefly and then went off, giving off a warning beep at the same time. This happened only when I accelerated after slowing down at traffic lights. The next day the warning beep came up more frequently and the car stalled on the highway ramp with my three-year old in the backseat. I found large amounts of engine oil leaked from the car on the ground where I had parked the car. I had the car towed to the repair shop in the evening after the shop was closed for the labor-day long weekend.

It was obvious to me the problem was related with the oil change on August 26. The problem had never occurred before that.

On Tuesday Sept 6 a mechanic (let’s refer to him as mechanic A) from the repair shop called me to say that they indeed found the engine oil had almost all leaked away but had found no loose oil filter or plug. They refilled the engine oil and let the vehicle run on the hoist for two hours and found no problem. When I picked up the car, Mechanic A said he and another mechanic (lets refer to him as mechanic B) both checked the oil filter and it was not loose. In fact it had been tightened so tightly that they had to use tools to get it off. I was unconvinced and said to them if there were no problem, how could there be a leak after they did the oil change. The problem seemed mysterious. Mechanic A said he believed it was not mysterious and most probably some mistake was made during the oil change. He said “mistakes do happen and we will stand behind it.” I was concerned about engine damage and asked to get the car checked by another shop. Mechanic A suggested that I drive the car for a week, if there is a problem then we can get a third party check up. I asked him to reimburse me the towing fee. He agreed and said he would make a bank transfer for the towing fee when I go back after a week to have them look at the car again. Mechanic A said they would stand behind their job and put a new engine in if there was engine damage. They gave documentation of the job they had performed and did not charge me.

I drove the car for over a week and the same problem occurred again on Wednesday Sept 14th. The oil icon flicks on with a warning beep, and the car stalled twice within two KM away from my home. Again I found puddle of leaked engine oil on the ground. I drove the car to them repair shop on Thursday Sept 15th. Both mechanics A and B looked at the car when I was there. They found oil oozing out from the filter area when they started the engine but the filter was okay. I left the car with them and went to work by train. Later that day Mechanic A called me to say that they had called the Dodge dealer and learned that it was “not uncommon for the oil filter housing assembly to be damaged during oil change.” He said they would order the parts and replace it.

On Saturday Sept. 17s I received a phone call from a man who identified himself as “the manager” of the repair shop. He told me the car was ready for pick up and I had to pay for the parts and labor hours. I disagreed and reminded him that the problem had resulted from their oil change on August 26 and they should take responsibility for it. I reminded him that the oil leak started only shortly after they did the oil change on August 26th. He became very emotional and said “how can you prove it?” He said “who can predict if I step out of here I would not die?” He changed the story from Mechanics A and B and denied they had anything to do with the oil leak or the filter housing damage. He said it was tear and wear. I told him the car had a mileage of less than 40,000 KM. His communication was rude and disrespectful. He said “if you are looking for a free deal go somewhere else.” I told him if we could not resolve this issue I would take further actions. The conversation got interrupted at this point because he had customers. After a few minutes he called back and told me that he would not charge me and I should not pursue any further actions. I asked him to park the car outside so I could drive it away in the evening after my work and keep the key until I visit him after the long-weekend. He said he did not want the key. He would place the key in the car and he did not want to see the car any more. He asked me not to step into his shop any more. He said “I will take the cost.” He said “I hope you sleep well tonight” and repeated this statement several times. I drove the car away on Saturday evening after work. It is operating without any apparent problem for now. I have received no documentation for the work they had done on Sept 17th. The manager of the shop has explicitly refused to take any further responsibilities for any of the work they had performed on the car.

The following are my concerns and complaints。

1. The repair shop should take responsibility for the oil leak because it had occurred shortly after they did the oil change. The shop changed their story. Machenic A had told me they would take responsibility for their work but the manager had refused to do that.

2. I believe the repair shop should pay for the towing for sept. 02.

3. I believe the repair shop should also pay for a third party check on the engine for any damage due to the oil leak.

4. I should receive proper documentation for the work they did on the car on Sept. 17th.

Lastly, a footnote: I sent the car to the shop for oil leak two times. Between the two repairs I had to go without a car for 6 days. I thought about renting a car and making the shop pay for the car rental but never did that, simply out of compassion for Mechanics A and B. They looked honest and straightforward.

xinhaigui

心理学博士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
关于汽车的学问真是很深。店主说的漏油是因为Tear and Wear也并非完全无影无踪,但是你刚刚给我换完油不到一个星期就漏油,而你换油之前从来没有过这个问题,你不能说完全无关吧?
下面这个网址的信息是我偶然查到的,

Saint.Saens

耶和华所恨恶的:...吐谎言的假见证,并弟兄中布散纷争的人。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
看来你还是没有支付拿到你的车,还准备去一个机构去投诉?
这个部分个人理解用处不大,不过我也干过这种事情,车行没有把刹车修好,去GOOGLE地图里面给了一个三~四星的评价,然后说他们需要训练,他们的技师需要一个专门的培训,附了一个YOUTUBE的链接。对于这个修理厂不算什么好评价,唯一的好处是这个修理工看懂这个视频,以后避免同样的错误。对我个人大概还是有点想控告他们的心态,这个是不好的,而且最终的控告不是人可以做到
技术部分可能你需要提供十足的证据,可能你的车有点高级,我想不出除了机油螺丝可以让你的车漏机油的情况,就是说,如果不是机油螺丝的问题,那么其他的漏机油的情况可能真的跟修理工没有关系,正好时间比较特别,你赶上这个时间点,所以你如果拿着没有技术支持的观点去做事情,可能会误会修理厂
我提供几张图给你参考,你可以自己照几张相片,特别是维修的部件名称是最关键的证据
换机油会涉及的部件:
油底壳螺丝:
1663604249104.png
机油滤清器
1663604296589.png
你可以参考这个视频:

需要了解的基本名称:
1663604348615.png
1663604372234.png
如果这些部分你都清楚位置,名称,也看懂视频。你会清楚怎么实施汽车换机油操作,然后你按照目前修理的部分,大致可以判断是否是车行搞错地方一次不太可能的修理失误;还是的确你的汽车碰巧出现故障问题,如果你确认是修理问题,拿着这些东西去跟修理厂交涉才有道理,否则你还是需要补偿修理费,这种情况是修理厂不想得罪你的结果,别人并没有搞错,希望看见一个圆满的结果,也给我们学习下

重点是:不要让自己的心境出现恨,这个时代会出现很多事情,保持心境是一个很重要的事情,但是这个靠人自己很不可能做到
你要保守你的心胜过一切,一生的果效是从心发出 :)

最后编辑: 2022-09-19

xinhaigui

心理学博士
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
仪表上车子的发动机温度大部分时间是在中线之下一格,但在市中心交通不顺畅的时候会升高到中线位置,几分钟之后又降下来。出事情之前似乎没有这个现象,是发动机出问题了吗?我以及丧失了对车的信任,提心吊胆的开。这是温度升高时候的仪表现实,大部分时候是稳定在这下面一格,尤其是在高速上的时候。

附件

• 温度.jpg
    温度.jpg
    117.3 KB · 查看: 2