登陆定居 想说一说我们4对75年左右出生夫妻,移民三年了,现在的情况。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
事非经过不知难.人不同,环境不同,机遇和命运也各不相同,别人的经历我们未必能复制和遭遇.不要把这里想的太好,也不要想的太坏.只要你有对自己有很大的信心,只要你作好吃苦的打算,那就来吧.因为相比较而言,在这里付出和回报成正比一些.
75年,年龄也不小了,想清楚哦?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 想说一说我们4对75年左右出生夫妻,移民三年了,现在的情况。

前些日子笔记本的键盘被小女搞坏,实在很难打字。所以没有回答大家的疑问,今天修好了,发现贴被置项,惭愧!那多回几句吧。

其实我们几个算是混得很一般的,那些两夫妻都做专业工作的,生活比我们滋润多了。之所以写出来,是想告诉大家,就算混成我们这样,买房买车也不是太难的事,就是供房难点,要出租。但是我是比较乐观的人,日子总会越过越好的。我们都是比较容易满足的人,没什么大志(忧惭愧!),小日子过得去,一家子和和美美就很满足了。

有网友关心我们原来在国内的专业背景。这里大概说一下,B、C家的女士是会计专业本科,在国内从事财会工作,英语一般,过来后狂补。A家女士是英语专业,本科,在国内从事英语培训,兼职口译,英文很好。D家女士是计算机专业,来得比较早两年,过来后改读会计专业。

男士都是本科,两个机电专业,在国内都不做技术,做管理。两个计算机专业,所做技术活也很有限。顺便说一下,其实汽车配件厂的LABOUR工资都比较高,福利也好,活比较累点。如果有兴趣,找西人中介。

要说将来的打算,女士们近期内当然是搞定CGA,长远目标的开家会计师事务所,不过目前只是想想而已啦,列入第二个五年规划,呵呵。到时候家园的朋友们要作报税,做生意可要找我们哦!呵呵!!
男士们我真不知道,都跟我打哈哈,我家老公目前在我的百般劝说下,同意争取当上CORD-LEADER。

Time past so fast, we have been here for about 5 years. Anybody is interested at our and our friends' live changes in these two years?

I

icegas

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

太有兴趣了,接着说说吧,对其他人很有用的

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

General saying, live is getting better and better.

Family A: The wife got a good offer from big bank, right now is suppose to be promoted as investment advisor. Salary is around $45,000-$50,000. The husband got a IT job after taking one year EI and six months Co-op. As a beginner, salary around $40,000 is not too bad.

Family B: The wife almost finishes the CGA, but shortage of the senior experience can’t lead to the CGA designation. She changed to a medium size accounting firm. Her salary is around 40,000-45,000. Her husband is running a small business after taking the Parent EI. I have no idea about his income.

Family C: My husband was promoted as a supervisor. His salary is around $70,000-75,000. Our daughter is in the daycare center. I got an entry lever accounting job, salary is around $30,000. I changed my mind on my designation. I am working on my CMA. That is really challenged, I am just a beginner. I am not confident whether I can finish it or not, because 90% of the CMA student are native and half of the students in my class are MBA . But I want to try.

Family D: Nothing new. But they got a second son. Probably that is the reason they can’t do much to improve their career.

Family E: The husband’s salary is 70,000.00,IT field. The wife is studying in U of T.

Family F: The husband’s business is run better and better. They bought a town house recently. ($240,000)
Since they have a newborn baby, the wife has to stay at home to take care the baby.

(Sorry, I can’t type Chinese in the office)

I believe if we work hard enough here, we can enjoy our lives here. We deserved that!

Guys, cheer up and good luck!

最后编辑: 2007-09-11

远离都市

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

Family A: The wife got a good offer from big bank, right now is suppose to be promoted as investment advisor. Salary is around $45,000-$50,000. The husband got a IT job after taking one year EI and six months Co-op. As a beginner, salary around $40,000 is not too bad.

Family B: The wife almost finished the CGA, but short of the senior experience can’t lead to the CGA designation. She changed to a medium size accounting firm. Her salary is around 40,000-45,000. Her husband is running a small business after taking the Parent EI. I have no idea about his income.

Family C: My husband was promoted as a supervisor. His salary is around $70,000-75,000. Our daughter is in the daycare center. I got an entry lever accounting job, salary is around $30,000. I changed my mind on my designation. I am working on my CMA. That is really challenged, I am just a beginner. I am not confident whether I can’t finish it or not. But I want to try.

Family D: Nothing new. But they got a second son. Probably that is the reason they can’t do much to improve their career.

Family E: The husband’s salary is 70,000.00. The wife is studying in U of T.

Family F: The husband’s business is run better and better. They bought a town house recently. ($240,000)
Since they have a newborn baby, the wife has to stay at home to take care the baby.

(Sorry, I can’t type Chinese in the office)

I believe if we work hard enough here, we can enjoy our lives here. We deserved that!

Guys, cheer up and good luck!
四对变成了六家了。:)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

xiwangduoxiediang

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

怎么这么贵啊,是HOUSE 吗?多大,如果折合成人民币,多少钱一平方啊,谢谢LZ
多伦多的房价平均值大概是36万的样子,包括高层公寓, 镇屋,独立屋的一揽子均价. 各种房型混在一起,平均房子大小很难讲, 1500平方英尺? 拿Townhouse为例,在平均地段,25万可以买一栋1400平方英尺的,2千加币一平方米吧.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Family A: The wife got a good offer from big bank, right now is suppose to be promoted as investment advisor. Salary is around $45,000-$50,000. quote]

Hi, Jurly, I remember Lady A was a English major and worked in an office. How come she got a good offer from a big bank? Could you spend a few words on that? It will be very inspiring and enlightening. Thank you.