柠檬花园--加拿大第十山地师 - Part 2

状态
不接受进一步回复。
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 2005年Beingjing Case议事大厅

Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself.
Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?
Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won.

汤姆:约翰尼,你小弟弟好吗?
约翰尼:他害病卧床了。他受了伤。
汤姆:真糟糕,怎么回事儿?
约翰尼:我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,他赢了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

补课差点补趴下了,大家都困困去了,我上来打个招呼。再加束花...
美女天才,真遗憾,要是丑婆再坚持一会就能看到你咯。好久不见甚是想念。快乐每天!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Ministers Meet on an Atlantic Approach to Immigration

Halifax, August 9, 2006 - The Honourable Monte Solberg, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, met today with the four Atlantic ministers responsible for immigration to explore ways of working together to increase the number of immigrants to Atlantic Canada. The provincial ministers invited Minister Solberg to join them for the Atlantic Immigration Ministers Forum, a session aimed at enhancing dialogue and collaboration on immigration in the Atlantic region.

"I'm very pleased to be meeting with my provincial colleagues on attracting and retaining immigrants to Atlantic Canada," said Minister Solberg. "This joint initiative speaks to the importance of immigration to this region."

Nova Scotia Minister Carolyn Bolivar-Getson, host of the forum, highlighted its importance. "Our region has tremendous advantages to offer newcomers and by working together with my colleagues in Atlantic Canada, we can help ensure individuals are aware of those advantages," she said. "Of course, of critical importance for all of us is helping newcomers settle successfully in our region."

The ministers discussed the unique demographic and labour market situation in Atlantic Canada. They recognized the role of communities and immigration organizations in attracting and integrating newcomers and agreed to continue to work with them.

"We are committed to raising awareness of the Atlantic provinces as a destination of choice for immigrants, increasing our population and productivity, attracting investment and jobs, and working on skill shortages and labour market gaps. Atlantic ministers take this issue very seriously and are prepared to work together and with our federal partners," said Michael F. Currie, Minister responsible for Prince Edward Island 's Business Development Inc.

"Immigration is extremely important to the Atlantic provinces. Even the smallest communities benefit from immigrants who start businesses and who offer vital services, especially in the health-care sector," said Paul Shelley, Minister of Human Resources, Labour and Employment for Newfoundland and Labrador. "Communities also benefit from increased diversity and innovative ideas brought by immigrants. I am pleased to work with my Atlantic colleagues and the federal government to increase immigration to our respective provinces."

The ministers also talked about the significance of effective integration services in retaining immigrants.

"We're very happy that the federal government is currently taking steps to ensure that immigrants in Atlantic Canada receive the same services as those living in other parts of the country," said New Brunswick's Minister Responsible for the Immigration and Repatriation Secretariat, Percy Mockler. "While I acknowledge that support for immigrants settling in our region must be further improved, I must tip my hat to the federal minister for his energetic and innovative approach to this issue."

"I look forward to working closely and collaboratively with my colleagues in exploring approaches to increasing newcomers to this region of the country and retaining them," concluded Minister Solberg.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

刚刚是婷姐的单口相声,现在二爷也来了,我听蓉姐姐说,深圳刚刚办了移友会,挺成功的,30多人呢,但天津为什么攒不了这么多人呢!
和呵呵,天津的筒子们应该比深圳更多的说。呵呵,想办一定能办成功的哦!飞翔也是天津人,那和我们二爷一块地方的哦。

L

lemon25

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

和呵呵,天津的筒子们应该比深圳更多的说。呵呵,想办一定能办成功的哦!飞翔也是天津人,那和我们二爷一块地方的哦。
婷婷加油,今日可以晋级“一代宗师”鸟!:wdb6:

L

lemon25

最大赞力