家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

我是九一新政的,ME了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 我是九一新政的,ME了

恭喜,恭喜,LZ!
你是91新政的第一个ME的选手!强烈恭喜!
也感谢你给我们后来者提供丰富的经验.想请教LZ,对于税单和社保证明,难道只提供工资条和人事经理的证明几可以了吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

看了你的贴子,为你高兴,我家比你们晚一个半月的FN,今年七月收到的补料信,想请教下:成绩单自己翻译,还需要拿中英文成绩单去公证吗,你是自己翻译后让学校密封到信封里,还是直接附在材料中泥。再次感谢

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

恭喜,恭喜,LZ!
你是91新政的第一个ME的选手!强烈恭喜!
也感谢你给我们后来者提供丰富的经验.想请教LZ,对于税单和社保证明,难道只提供工资条和人事经理的证明几可以了吗?
谢谢战友, 我工资条是英汉对照的,有个所税金额,社险扣除额,但远远不够十年的,我就又让大中国区人事经理证明,并附名片,我从98至今在同一家外企,96-97我自己写说明了,还有养老保险手册复印件作支持.我出了很多老外出的推荐信,还有合同也是英文的,这些都吻合.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

看了你的贴子,为你高兴,我家比你们晚一个半月的FN,今年七月收到的补料信,想请教下:成绩单自己翻译,还需要拿中英文成绩单去公证吗,你是自己翻译后让学校密封到信封里,还是直接附在材料中泥。再次感谢
谢谢,我只翻译了,没公证,没密封.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主看下我的补料信内容和你一样吗?[B]Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chao Yang District
Beijing, People's Republic of China 100600
Internet: www.beijing.gc.ca
Fax : (86-10) 5139-4449
E-mail: beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
File number: B049616464
JUL 18, 2008
Dear aaaaaaaa
To continue processing your application, a visa officer requires that you submit the following information and documents. Please submit your documents as a single package by carefully following the instructions. In order for us to match your package with your file, include a copy of this letter as the top page of your package.
Please do not send your original passports at this time.
The detailed list of requirements is located at
http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/china/immigration/beijing/documents/sw_sap_document_list.pdf
Note that if you fail to provide the documents requested within 120 days of the date of this message your application will be assessed based on the information you have provided. Thismay result in your application being refused. Please do not request an extension as these requests will not be responded to.
Our recommendation is that, as soon as you receive this message, you make arrangements for Language Testing with either IELTS and/or TEF. This will ensure that you have sufficient time in order to meet our deadline.
Please keep this office informed of any change of mailing address or telephone number as well as your email address. If you have not already done so, you should provide us with your current mailing address in Chinese characters as part of your package.
As you application is within processing times we will not answer e-mails or fax messages. Please access our website for information regarding your application and current processing times. http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/china/bj-splash.htm

Should you wish to withdraw your application, please inform us by either e-mail or fax. As sending this Document Request message constitutes the commencement of the assessment of your application there are no processing fee refunds.
Please note that we respond only to correspondence in English or French. If you send us something in Chinese characters, please ensure it is accompanied by either an English or French translation.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature
[/B] 楼主看下我的补料信内容和你一样吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我的
Canadian Embassy
Immigration Section
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chao Yang District
Beijing, People's Republic of China 100600
Internet: www.beijing.gc.ca
Fax : (86-10) 5139-4449
E-mail: beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca
File number: B123456789
May 23, 2008
Dear xxx,
To continue processing your application, a visa officer requires that you submit the following information and documents. Please submit your documents as a single package by carefully following the instructions. In order for us to match your package with your file, include a copy of this letter as the top page of your package.
Please do not send your original passports at this time.
The detailed list of requirements is located at
http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/china/immigration/beijing/documents/sw_sap_document_list.pdf
Note that if you fail to provide the documents requested within 120 days of the date of this message your application will be assessed based on the information you have provided. This may result in your application being refused. Please do not request an extension as these requests will not be responded to.
Our recommendation is that, as soon as you receive this message, you make arrangements for Language Testing with either IELTS and/or TEF. This will ensure that you have sufficient time in order to meet our deadline.
Please keep this office informed of any change of mailing address or telephone number as well as your email address. If you have not already done so, you should provide us with your current mailing address in Chinese characters as part of your package.
As you application is within processing times we will not answer e-mails or fax messages. Please access our website for information regarding your application and current processing times. http://geo.international.gc.ca/asia/china/bj-splash.htm

Should you wish to withdraw your application, please inform us by either e-mail or fax. As sending this Document Request message constitutes the commencement of the assessment of your application there are no processing fee refunds.
Please note that we respond only to correspondence in English or French. If you send us something in Chinese characters, please ensure it is accompanied by either an English or French translation.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主在线呀,多谢及时回信, 咱们的补料信内容是一样的,十一月十五日是我们最后补料期限,可到现在为止,还有浙大的成绩单未寄到,本科和研究生的成绩单只有中文的,老婆自己翻译后非要去公证,但只剩几天了,时间很紧张,我的专科和本科的成绩单在学校档案室又找不到,无法提供,不知影响大吗?注:我是副申请。现在心里悬悬滴的说。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
楼主在线呀,多谢及时回信, 咱们的补料信内容是一样的,十一月十五日是我们最后补料期限,可到现在为止,还有浙大的成绩单未寄到,本科和研究生的成绩单只有中文的,老婆自己翻译后非要去公证,according to my experience,no need.first priority is deadline, not to waste time.[/COLOR]但只剩几天了,时间很紧张,我的专科和本科的成绩单在学校档案室又找不到,you may go to your 存档单位,I went there instead of my university.无法提供,不知影响大吗?sure.注:我是副申请。现在心里悬悬滴的说。

Welcome.Pls strictly respect deadline, if you are not far away from 浙大, go to pick and not to wait. Hurry up! Contact me if I can help more, I will visit this website frequently, dear, I feel concern about your deadline, not to ask for delay, try from yourside only, not to dilute your reputation.

最后编辑: 2008-11-09
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

THX for reply again. I live in Urumqi of Xinjiang province which far away from Hangzhou that' s the reason why i can't recieve the transcripts in time. Ur advice is quite important to us. Anyway, i 'll send the applicant's marterial before the deadline.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

请教几个问题:
在简历表格中的DETAILED EDUCATION OR TRAINING关于教育一栏,你是如何填写的?
请问你的学历和学位都做了认证了吗?我只做了学位认证,可以吗?
请问你的教育细节中的,TYPE OF COURSE和BACHELOR/DEGREE对于高中,大学,研究生个阶段如何填写的?多谢指点

楼主你好,能不能详细指点我一下。尤其是第一个问题。多谢。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

THX for reply again. I live in Urumqi of Xinjiang province which far away from Hangzhou that' s the reason why i can't recieve the transcripts in time. Ur advice is quite important to us. Anyway, i 'll send the applicant's marterial before the deadline.
Very good!!!!!!!!