我正想办理曼省商业移民,请教帖

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 我正想办理曼省商业移民,请教帖

因为等的焦急,所以给他们发了一份邮件。叫我耐心等待。看样子资料是收到了,就看月底了。真有点紧张,邮件如下:

回邮:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. Your application was received on February 4th and is now in the queue pending review. You can expect your documents to be assessed by the end of the month.

Sincerely,

Pre-Screening Officer

www.manitoba-canada.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我的询问邮件:
Dear Mr. ***or someone it may concern:

I’m ****, the one who mailed you the documents applying for

Immigrating to Manitoba under the MPNP-B on Feb 3.

I’m sorry for I can’t help looking forward eagerly to hearing from you, about the information of the mail and the status of pre-screening. Could you be kind to tell me something about them? and guide me what I should do, if it does not trouble you .

Thank you, and wish you a happy work.

Best Regards

*****2009-2-11

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

都已经3月6号了。怎么还没一点消息呢?这个等亚,真叫焦急,每天都看几遍邮箱,就是等不到渴望的信件。
怎么办?有点想写封邮件问问了。
初审要这么久吗?2月3号到现在都过一个月了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

还是写封短信吧。看看明天有什么结果。我写的信件如下:
Dear Mr. *****

Excuse me sir,i haven't heared from you yet, could you tell me something about the result of my documents assessing?

i‘m sorry to disturt you,I hope you understand the feeling of waiting, and beg you help me.

Thank you, and wish you a happy work.

Best Regards

*****2009-3-6

第22条军规

商业移民专家
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

不要去催促移民局。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

有结果了。今天一大早(3月7号),我打开邮件,有了他们的回复(真是他感谢他们的友好和耐心了,我老打扰他都有点不好意思了)。他的回复如下:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email. Your documents have been assessed and a letter inviting you to make an exploratory visit to Manitoba was mailed on February 25th. In order to speed up the process, we often send the invitation letter by fax, but I was not able to get a fax through to the number that you provided. Feel free to use that invitation letter when you apply for a visa. Once you have obtained a visitor’s visa, please contact our office to confirm space in a Mandarin Presentation Week before you make travel arrangements.

Sincerely,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

可是我的邀请函还是没收到,难道信件要走那么多天吗?25号到现在都快半个月了。要知道,我用dhl给他们快件,第二天就到他们手上了。信件会不会出什么差错?

另外,也给大家一个小提醒,因为一个小失误才造成现在还收不到邀请函,同时也为了感谢他的邮件我回信如下:

Dear Mr.*****

Thank you very much!!

I'm very exciting to hear from you telling me the result. i'm beginning the applying for a visa while i wait the mail of ivitation from you. it is my mistake that i forgot we are off duty when you are at work .
and my fax number is :86-25-******** and dial the Extension Number 800.(it is automatical and i forgot to tell you the Ext.)

THANK YOU

BEST REGARDS

****2009-03-07