【38项紧缺职业】2010年3月妥投统计

S

sob1976

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%
回复: 2010年3月妥投统计

626新政后,227的人会受2万名配额的限制吗?会被耽搁很久吗? 我下周寄出北京补料。

Not sure...the worst-case scenario would be that the 227 applicants queue behind the 91 applicants (whilst the 626 applicants enjoy the priority). Given the fact that these 626 applicants occupy an annual quota of only 20,000, the impact on the 227 / 91 applicants should be immaterial.

Notice that the eligibility derived from "staying in Canada as an international student or a temporary worker for at least a year" is removed, those studying in Canada for the purpose of immigration would be subject to hardest hit.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Not sure...the worst-case scenario would be that the 227 applicants queue behind the 91 applicants (whilst the 626 applicants enjoy the priority). Given the fact that these 626 applicants occupy an annual quota of only 20,000, the impact on the 227 / 91 applicants should be immaterial.

Notice that the eligibility derived from "staying in Canada as an international student or a temporary worker for at least a year" is removed, those studying in Canada for the purpose of immigration would be subject to hardest hit.

Many thanks for you kind analysis.
Anyhow, I guess we'd better submit our docments ASAP.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

please add my schdule. Mar 24 CIO received my application. June 24 got RN, total 3 month!! Submit the additional documents on June 25 to Beijing office. Thanks.:wdb6:

How can you be so fast? June 24 got RN, and June 25 submit additional documents? Did u get your Tsuhua certification before RN? But my agent told me I must apply the Tsuhua certification with the referrence number. Did she cheat me?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

大家好,今天刚发现有这么个地方。我之前已让中介办了,早知道在这学习DIY了,呵呵,关键办出就可以了。我看到CIC网站上说3.22收到我的申请,是不是3.22就算妥投,然后5.19说要我补料且有个Bxxx的号,算不算RN?中介5.20号通知我的,今天所有资料都已补齐交给中介,中介说下周会帮我寄出。不知为什么中介当初帮我选的HK,我的NOC是4131,希望和大家共勉之
中介根据你的资料情况,考虑投北京还是香港,但会问你投哪得,我的中介就问我了,因为北京要求要社保资料,我的不好弄,所以选投香港的。