家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

9.1技术移民北京最新进展追踪

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 9.1技术移民北京最新进展追踪

鉴于大家热情的希望,在这里给同学们几个简单的邮件模板用来向北京使馆询问申请进度,希望大家也将使馆回复邮件贴出来,给同学们一起参考使用。没有压力就没有动力,是时候给使馆一点压力的时刻了,有压力阳历9月8日就有进展了,没有压力可能就是阴历9月8日了。

beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca

[FONT=宋体]单刀直入型:[/FONT]([FONT=宋体]适合艺高胆大的单身[/FONT])

Visa and Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy, Beijing

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am the immigration applicant for Federal Skilled Workers, FN: B00001688 (date on 12 Aug. 2007), ZHANG San, birth on 18 August 1978. Since the October 2009, the supporting documents have seen submitted to immigration section for your review. But unfortunately, I do not receive the following instructions from your office. I fully understand that you have the constraints on manpower and quotas of visa. Thus, I am not asking you to push forward, but it would be highly appreciate if you could inform me how long it would be to issue the medical examination to me.
Thank you very much in advance for your great help!

Yours sincerely,
ZHANG San

[FONT=宋体]以情动人型:[/FONT]([FONT=宋体]适合拖家带口的妇孺[/FONT])

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am the applicant for permanent residence, Federal Skilled Workers, details as below:
FN: B00001688
Surname: LEE
Forename: Si
Birth date: 18 August 1978.
I am sorry to bother you but my lovely daughter is approaching the age of entry school. The application was sent to you in three years ago, and all supporting documents have been submitted for almost one year. My family is eager to receive the next instructions from you so that the little girl is able to catch up with the new term in Canada. It is very appreciate to you if you could let us know how long it would take to issue the visa to us. Thank you so much for your warm help and great effort.

Yours sincerely,
LEE Si

[FONT=宋体]大气磅礴型:[/FONT]([FONT=宋体]没有[/FONT]thank you[FONT=宋体]和[/FONT]套磁[FONT=宋体],因为其实就是[/FONT]Customer Service,适合那种太长时间等待,出离愤怒的人)

To whom it may concern,

I am the applicant for the permanent residence on Federal Skilled Workers programme. My name is WANG Wu, FN: B00006188 and Birth date is on 18th August 1980. I would ask for your help in tracking the processing time of my case. If additional documents are needed for the following review, please send out the instructions to me ASAP

Appreciate for your prompt reply.

Yours sincerely,

WANG Wu

家园网jackieyu老师:言简意赅型

To Whom It May Concern

My name is XX XXX, and I am an immigration applicant for Federal Skilled Workers Program, FN: B0520xxxxx (date on 10 December. 2007), birth on xx xxxxxxxxx 1980.

I'm writing this email to inquire the process of my case. Since March 2010, the supporting documents have been submitted to immigration section for your review. But unfortunately, I have not received the following instructions from your office yet. I fully understand that you have the constraints on manpower and quota of visa. Thus, I am not asking you to push forward, but it would be highly appreciated if you could inform me how long it would take to issue the medical examination form to me.

Thanks in advance for your great help!

Yours sincerely,
XX XXX

家园网cinf2f老师:拨云见日型

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name of ####### and my birth date is #######. I applied for the permanent residence on Federal Skilled Workers Program in ##### 2007 and my File number is ########, which was dated in your email sent on ########, 2008. Per your email request, I submitted the SAP documents in ##### 2009 but have not heard any news from you since then.
I’m writing to seek your help on tracking my application status and it will be great if you could suggest how long I shall be expecting my medical check. Additionally, if any other supporting documents are needed for the following processing, please kindly contact me in your earliest convenience.

Appreciate your prompt reply.

Yours sincerely,

最后编辑: 2010-09-15
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我很怀疑使馆的人会不会仔细看。大体上看看知道是查进度的,催进度的,就直接用模板回了。哪里会区分这么多?

鉴于大家热情的希望,在这里给同学们几个简单的邮件模板用来向北京使馆询问申请进度,希望大家也将使馆回复邮件贴出来,给同学们一起参考使用。没有压力就没有动力,是时候给使馆一点压力的时刻了,有压力阳历9月8日就有进展了,没有压力可能就是阴历9月8日了。

beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca

[FONT=宋体]单刀直入型:[/FONT]([FONT=宋体]适合艺高胆大的单身[/FONT])

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am the immigration applicant for Federal Skilled Workers, FN: B00001688 (date on 12 Aug. 2007), ZHANG San, birth on 18 August 1978. Since the October 2009, the supporting documents have seen submitted to immigration section for your review. But unfortunately, I do not receive the following instructions from your office. I fully understand that you have the constraints on manpower and quotas of visa. Thus, I am not asking you to push forward, but it would be highly appreciate if you could inform me how long it would be to issue the medical examination to me.
Thank you very much in advance for your great help!

Yours sincerely,
ZHANG San

[FONT=宋体]以情动人型:[/FONT]([FONT=宋体]适合拖家带口的妇孺[/FONT])

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am the applicant for permanent residence, Federal Skilled Workers, details as below:
FN: B00001688
Surname: LEE
Forename: Si
Birth date: 18 August 1978.
I am sorry to bother you but my lovely daughter is approaching the age of entry school. The application was sent to you in three years ago, and all supporting documents have been submitted for almost one year. My family is eager to receive the next instructions from you so that the little girl is able to catch up with the new term in Canada. It is very appreciate to you if you could let us know how long it would take to issue the visa to us. Thank you so much for your warm help and great effort.

Yours sincerely,
LEE Si

另外还有:大气磅礴型,声泪俱下型,欲擒故纵型,暗渡陈仓型,敲山震虎型等等。如果不够用我陆续贴出来。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我已经发邮件问了,按照模板一发的,尽管我不是单身。建议同学们把模板改再发.也欢迎KAIENSI贴出更多模板以供参考。同学们,加油呀!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

使馆自动回复:确认收到邮件。
This is to confirm receipt of your email. Please DO NOT reply to this
message as no action will be been taken. We endeavour to reply to your email in 2 working days.
估计也就回个模板,告诉be patient 什么的。等使馆回复了再来告诉大家吧。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

一两个人一周发一两封邮件,使馆当然不会重视。如果我们大家团结起来,一两百人每天轮番发邮件询问,那么民意的力量又不可能被忽视。

跟大家透露一下,现在使馆有人居然提议把91和227剩下的Case留到明年处理,Q4重点研究626的Case,当然也有officer表示担忧。所以我们大家要发出声音来!!!!建议大家引用康尼关于申请等候时间公平的那句话。模板只是参考,我也不是学英文的,请大家指正!!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

使馆自动回复:确认收到邮件。
This is to confirm receipt of your email. Please DO NOT reply to this
message as no action will be been taken. We endeavour to reply to your email in 2 working days.
估计也就回个模板,告诉be patient 什么的。等使馆回复了再来告诉大家吧。

:wdb10::wdb10::wdb10:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

一两个人一周发一两封邮件,使馆当然不会重视。如果我们大家团结起来,一两百人每天轮番发邮件询问,那么民意的力量又不可能被忽视。

跟大家透露一下,现在使馆有人居然提议把91和227剩下的Case留到明年处理,Q4重点研究626的Case,当然也有officer表示担忧。所以我们大家要发出声音来!!!!建议大家引用康尼关于申请等候时间公平的那句话。模板只是参考,我也不是学英文的,请大家指正!!!
居然还有这种事。。。服了。。看来不团结起来,他们就真敢把我们这些被插队N次的人给忘了。。。唉。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

居然还有这种事。。。服了。。看来不团结起来,他们就真敢把我们这些被插队N次的人给忘了。。。唉。。。
那还等什么?发邮件呀。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

不会这么悲剧吧,前段时间问的,回复:
Your application is in queue for review. Please be patient.
跟没答一样。
2007年9月fn,2010年12月低补料妥投

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

发动论坛里面等me的都发!
我打算每周发三次,周一、周三、周五。请同学们给点英文的模板,至少得十二个不同的,可以让我一个月不重样。:wdb9: