家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

【29项紧缺职业】2010年626妥投统计

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 【29项紧缺职业】2010年626妥投统计

我911考的雅思,9月24日收到成绩单,7.5 8.5 6.5 7;9月30日主申请成绩单和学位学历英文件办完;10月11日副申请成绩单及学位学历英文件办完;10月12日中行加急主副申最高学历学位及成绩单认证,10月19日收到认证件;10月23日北京市方圆公证处加急认证申请,10月27日取公证件;10月28日UPS寄出申请材料,当地时间11月1日CIO签收材料。

同是911考的握把手~~:wdb32:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

国际论坛上的一段新帖子,简单翻译了一下主要意思
Hi all,
I just talked with a call center agent and I hope I would be able to clarify some of your confusions. She tole me:

1. Each applicant will be assessed for eligibility which may (note MAY) take 33 weeks. It's might not be 33 weeks for everyone. This 33 weeks will be counted from the day CIO charged the CC/BD.
[FONT=宋体]每一个申请人的资格审查可能会用到[/FONT]33[FONT=宋体]周,从扣款[/FONT]/[FONT=宋体]解付开始算起。[/FONT]
2. Within 33 weeks, CIO will assess an application for eligibility and will send a letter/email to applicant with a Yes/No answer. After that letter is issued, CIO will forward the application to Visa office if eligibility review is positive.
[FONT=宋体]在[/FONT]33[FONT=宋体]周内,[/FONT]CIO[FONT=宋体]会评估申请人的资格,通过或不通过都将寄信给申请人告知,如果通过在寄信后[/FONT]CIO[FONT=宋体]会把资料寄往各[/FONT]VO[FONT=宋体]。[/FONT]
3. CIO has no idea about the processing time required in Visa Office.
CIO[FONT=宋体]也不知道各[/FONT]VO[FONT=宋体]的处理时间。[/FONT]
Another thing, some of you guys are happy that you got the client ID. It's nothing! It's just an identification number. They identify each application with a number which even they don't assign. Like in my case, my study permit number was my client ID. It's nothing important and don't be happy if you have go that..... Sorry to disappoint you! But that's I was told from the call center agent!
Client ID[FONT=宋体]啥也不是,别高兴太早。[/FONT]
I noted my questions before calling and I believe now there is no confusion.

And another thing is, the new rule is not to speed up the processing of new applications. It's to clear the backlog. So, why do u guys are assuming that new applications will be processed faster?!!!!!!
[FONT=宋体]新政不是要给新案提速,而是要清理积案。[/FONT]

P

parakid

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

国际论坛上的一段新帖子,简单翻译了一下主要意思
Hi all,
I just talked with a call center agent and I hope I would be able to clarify some of your confusions. She tole me:

1. Each applicant will be assessed for eligibility which may (note MAY) take 33 weeks. It's might not be 33 weeks for everyone. This 33 weeks will be counted from the day CIO charged the CC/BD.
[FONT=宋体]每一个申请人的资格审查可能会用到[/FONT]33[FONT=宋体]周,从扣款[/FONT]/[FONT=宋体]解付开始算起。[/FONT]
2. Within 33 weeks, CIO will assess an application for eligibility and will send a letter/email to applicant with a Yes/No answer. After that letter is issued, CIO will forward the application to Visa office if eligibility review is positive.
[FONT=宋体]在[/FONT]33[FONT=宋体]周内,[/FONT]CIO[FONT=宋体]会评估申请人的资格,通过或不通过都将寄信给申请人告知,如果通过在寄信后[/FONT]CIO[FONT=宋体]会把资料寄往各[/FONT]VO[FONT=宋体]。[/FONT]
3. CIO has no idea about the processing time required in Visa Office.
CIO[FONT=宋体]也不知道各[/FONT]VO[FONT=宋体]的处理时间。[/FONT]
Another thing, some of you guys are happy that you got the client ID. It's nothing! It's just an identification number. They identify each application with a number which even they don't assign. Like in my case, my study permit number was my client ID. It's nothing important and don't be happy if you have go that..... Sorry to disappoint you! But that's I was told from the call center agent!
Client ID[FONT=宋体]啥也不是,别高兴太早。[/FONT]
I noted my questions before calling and I believe now there is no confusion.

And another thing is, the new rule is not to speed up the processing of new applications. It's to clear the backlog. So, why do u guys are assuming that new applications will be processed faster?!!!!!!
[FONT=宋体]新政不是要给新案提速,而是要清理积案。[/FONT]

各位还是保持自己的判断吧 阿三的话。。。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

消除积压的案子确实是移民局出台新政的初衷,这样626之后新申请数量最多2万份(事实上截止10月29日才不到3000份),移民局可以分配更多的资源加快处理历史积案,同时,在申请材料的质量方面,新政要求更严(比如雅思成绩必须和申请材料在一个信封里提交等),这也有利于用较少的资源更高效地处理新申请,使得新申请不至于成为新的积案。个人解读,仅供参考。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

俺也来报个名,刚发现跟hiju是同行,冤家把我加进去吧
2121,10月13号寄,10月22号妥投,BD
虽然没有626专版,有个统计以方便tx们随时查阅。欢迎已寄出和妥投的tx前来报名~

canadavisa论坛统计数据在5楼!(特别感谢xzhicun同学!)

626QQ群:116238458
626MSN群:group544660@msnzone.cn
【626新紧缺职业清单及申请配额】杏花春雨
626新政初审材料清单+EG7修改之处分析】ASURA