回复: 我的婚姻:真的好可怕呀!!

其实大多数人都是站在公平和出自好意的基础上来说话的。
其实也挺三八的。不过都出自好意,对他也都是比较中立的评价。他应该再好好读读我们的话,了解大众,更重要的是了解这个女人。

最后编辑: 2011-02-23
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Martin,you have to read these comments carefully and understand these comments as much as you can.Because people spent time here making comments on your stuffs are all out of wanting to help you guys and out of kind willings of understanding you and hoping you and zhiang are happy.
First,Zhifang post her story saying that she has a terrible marriage and she is sent back to China by you.So she is here looking for help about how to get her PRcard back.When people what she wrote,people started to comfort her and all people at that time are commenting that you are a bad man.But as Zhifang post more and more comments about how bad you treated her when she was in Canada,how bad person you are,post emails you sent her to show cold words you said to but at the same time she also insist that she wants to go back to you.People started to ask Zhifang why she still want to go back to Martin since he is such a bad man?Zhifang just answer that she doesnt want to end this marriage.Logically,when a woman said that a man treat her like that,didnt let her meet her friend,didnt let her to go to school to learn English,things like that she should not want to go back to that man.People try to understand her,so people started to asks her maybe she can tell something good about you so that people can understand why she got treated so bad still want to go back to you.But she didnt really answer people's questions.Lots of people giving her ideas on how to go back to Canada,lots of people comfort her,lots of people out of concern asking her questions try to understand her well,but slowly she turns out to be a woman that every body hates.Why? because she never said thank you to those who is helping her,and when people ask her questions try to understand her and help her,she never reply.Isnt it rude when you ask people for help,while they help you and ask you question but you dont reply and you keep secrects??That's not only rude it's also not honest.So people started to grow diffferent attitude towards her.People ask her maybe you should self-exmination other than you are just complaining about how bad that man is.
People dont want to be unfair on judging you and her,people want to hear from you to understand you as well.So people find out your blog and people read what you wrote on your blog.People know that you did not treat her as bad as she said.
No matter what,Martin you have to understand most of the people here are all try to understand and help you guys.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Martin,you have to read these comments carefully and understand these comments as much as you can.Because people spent time here making comments on your stuffs are all out of wanting to help you guys and out of kind willings of understanding you and hoping you and zhiang are happy.
First,Zhifang post her story saying that she has a terrible marriage and she is sent back to China by you.So she is here looking for help about how to get her PRcard back.When people what she wrote,people started to comfort her and all people at that time are commenting that you are a bad man.But as Zhifang post more and more comments about how bad you treated her when she was in Canada,how bad person you are,post emails you sent her to show cold words you said to but at the same time she also insist that she wants to go back to you.People started to ask Zhifang why she still want to go back to Martin since he is such a bad man?Zhifang just answer that she doesnt want to end this marriage.Logically,when a woman said that a man treat her like that,didnt let her meet her friend,didnt let her to go to school to learn English,things like that she should not want to go back to that man.People try to understand her,so people started to asks her maybe she can tell something good about you so that people can understand why she got treated so bad still want to go back to you.But she didnt really answer people's questions.Lots of people giving her ideas on how to go back to Canada,lots of people comfort her,lots of people out of concern asking her questions try to understand her well,but slowly she turns out to be a woman that every body hates.Why? because she never said thank you to those who is helping her,and when people ask her questions try to understand her and help her,she never reply.Isnt it rude when you ask people for help,while they help you and ask you question but you dont reply and you keep secrects??That's not only rude it's also not honest.So people started to grow diffferent attitude towards her.People ask her maybe you should self-exmination other than you are just complaining about how bad that man is.
People dont want to be unfair on judging you and her,people want to hear from you to understand you as well.So people find out your blog and people read what you wrote on your blog.People know that you did not treat her as bad as she said.
No matter what,Martin you have to understand most of the people here are all try to understand and help you guys.

:wdb20:...兄弟俺们先占位顶一个...CHUNY,你好NICE啊...帮人帮到底哦...:wdb20:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

WOW. This has been one of the most interesting things that I have read in a very long time. I'm sorry that I did not see this earlier. A lot has been said here. You can all think of me as you will. You really don't know me, and don't know why I have made the choices that I made. That being said, some of you, in your speculation, actually were very insightful, and not that far off the mark.

Zhifang, if you are indeed back in Canada, welcome back. My last e-mail to you should be more than enough. To everyone else, i wish you all a good day.

哇。这一直是最有趣的是,我在一个很长的时间阅读的事情之一。对不起,我没有看到这更早。已经说了很多在这里。你都可以把我当成你的意志。你真的不认识我,不知道为什么我已经做了选择,我的成果。话虽这么说,你们当中有些人,在你的猜测,实际上是非常有见地,不就是离谱。

志芳,如果你确实在加拿大回来,欢迎回来。我的最后一封邮件到你应该绰绰有余。为了其他人一样,我希望你是一个好的一天。

Martin

:wdb39:dizzy..

这真是传说中的男主角吗?:wdb2:
:wdb43:把大众娱乐成这样了,LZ是不是需要出来澄清一下:wdb2:

S

schen

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

马丁昨天的真贴

马丁昨天在chinaromance.net放了一个关于他的婚礼的帖子,帖子已被证明是真的:
http://www.chinaromance.net/index.php?topic=2936.msg50137#msg50137
My wedding in Hunan had around 240 people (I think) and cost under $3000 CDN (If I recall). Like others have said, most of us let the women organize the wedding. There are wedding shops...kind of a one stop shop for all the wedding needs.

我相信马丁在这里放的帖子也是真的:
哇。这一直是最有趣的是,我在一个很长的时间阅读的事情之一。对不起,我没有更早看到这。已经说了很多在这里。你们都可以把我当成你的意志。你们真的不认 识我,不知道为什么我已经做了选择,我的成果。话虽这么说,你们当中有些人,在你们的猜测,实际上是非常有见地,不是离谱。志芳,如果你确实在加拿大回 来,欢迎回来。我的最后一封邮件对你应该绰绰有余。为了其他人,我希望你们是一个好的一天。
Martin

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Yes, this is really Martin. Chuny, thanks for your explanation. I am not going to explain all my actions. This isn't the place for me to do that. As anyone following my on-line actions, either on my former blog, or on the forum that I operate can see, I have not discussed my relationship with Zhifang online. I have not brought it to the public forum for people to debate a one sided argument.

My letters were cold, I will admit that. But they were cold, because I felt that these would be the only words that were heard, and understood. However, that being said, you were also not being told the entire context of the letters. When I say words like "it is over", and I get replies saying that she will be returning to my home, I get a little frustrated. So were my words kind? No.

I wasn't comfortable with the attention my blog was getting. I had seen last week, that it was getting a lot of hits. I would have been more comfortable, but had made the mistake of posting pictures of my daughter on it. This is why I shut it down.

So to let you know a little, yes, I live near a very small town. There were no government funded English schools nearby. However, we did talk about her using online ESL sites to work on English. Did she do this? I don't know. Did she have friends? She didn't have many friends, but I had made it a mission, early upon her arrival, to meet new people. Right away, she met and became good friends with another local Chinese lady. They went on weekly trips together to the city.

The most interesting topic that has come up on here a lot, and in emails from Zhifang, is the issue of my ex-wife. There seems to be confusion, that I hold feelings of love for my ex-wife. This is ridiculous! I have worked hard, to rebuild a friendship with the mother of my daughter. It is far less stressful to get along with my ex-wife, than to be an enemy. I am friends with her, a fact that Zhifang knew about before I had gone to China the first time. It was my ex-wife who gave me the push to go to China the very first time, when I was apprehensive about dating someone online. Why would I go to China, to get married, only to run back to my ex-wife? This makes no sense to me.

是的,这实在是马丁。 Chuny,感谢你的解释。我不想解释我的所有行动。这是不适合我这样做。因为任何人都跟着我在网上的行为,无论是在我以前的博客,或在论坛,我操作可以看到,我还没有讨论与我的关系志芳线上。我没有把它带到公共论坛辩论的人一个片面的说法。

我的信是冷,我承认。但他们是冷的,因为我觉得这些将是被听到,并理解只字。然而,他这样说,你也没有被告知的是,信件的整个环境。当我说这样的话:“这是结束”,我得到的答复说,她将回到我的家,我有点儿沮丧。所以,是我的话呢?号

我没有注意我的博客被越来越舒适。我见过的最后一周,这是越来越多的命中。我会更舒服,但是已经使我发布的照片上女儿的错误。这就是为什么我将其关闭。

因此,为了让你知道一点,是的,我住在一个很小的城镇。有资助的英国学校附近的任何政府。然而,我们谈论她的英语网站使用网上英语工作。她有没有这样做呢?我不知道。她有朋友吗?她没有很多朋友,但是我犯了一个早期它的使命后,她的到来,以满足新的人。很快,她认识了,成为当地华人与另一个女人的好朋友。他们继续每周一起出游的城市。

最有趣的话题,在这里已经上了很多,在电子邮件和志芳,是我前妻的问题。似乎有混淆,那我认为我的前妻你们之间的感情。这是荒谬的!我努力工作,重建一个与我女儿的母亲的友谊。这是远不如压力与我相处的前妻,而不是成为敌人。我与她的朋友,这一事实志芳知道我还没去过中国的第一次。这是我的前妻是谁给我推到中国的第一次,当我是网上约会的人感到不安。为什么我会去中国,结婚,只是跑回到我的前妻?这对我来说没有任何意义。

Martin

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Yes, this is really Martin. Chuny, thanks for your explanation. I am not going to explain all my actions. This isn't the place for me to do that. As anyone following my on-line actions, either on my former blog, or on the forum that I operate can see, I have not discussed my relationship with Zhifang online. I have not brought it to the public forum for people to debate a one sided argument.

My letters were cold, I will admit that. But they were cold, because I felt that these would be the only words that were heard, and understood. However, that being said, you were also not being told the entire context of the letters. When I say words like "it is over", and I get replies saying that she will be returning to my home, I get a little frustrated. So were my words kind? No.

I wasn't comfortable with the attention my blog was getting. I had seen last week, that it was getting a lot of hits. I would have been more comfortable, but had made the mistake of posting pictures of my daughter on it. This is why I shut it down.

So to let you know a little, yes, I live near a very small town. There were no government funded English schools nearby. However, we did talk about her using online ESL sites to work on English. Did she do this? I don't know. Did she have friends? She didn't have many friends, but I had made it a mission, early upon her arrival, to meet new people. Right away, she met and became good friends with another local Chinese lady. They went on weekly trips together to the city.

The most interesting topic that has come up on here a lot, and in emails from Zhifang, is the issue of my ex-wife. There seems to be confusion, that I hold feelings of love for my ex-wife. This is ridiculous! I have worked hard, to rebuild a friendship with the mother of my daughter. It is far less stressful to get along with my ex-wife, than to be an enemy. I am friends with her, a fact that Zhifang knew about before I had gone to China the first time. It was my ex-wife who gave me the push to go to China the very first time, when I was apprehensive about dating someone online. Why would I go to China, to get married, only to run back to my ex-wife? This makes no sense to me.

是的,这实在是马丁。 Chuny,感谢你的解释。我不想解释我的所有行动。这是不适合我这样做。因为任何人都跟着我在网上的行为,无论是在我以前的博客,或在论坛,我操作可以看到,我还没有讨论与我的关系志芳线上。我没有把它带到公共论坛辩论的人一个片面的说法。

我的信是冷,我承认。但他们是冷的,因为我觉得这些将是被听到,并理解只字。然而,他这样说,你也没有被告知的是,信件的整个环境。当我说这样的话:“这是结束”,我得到的答复说,她将回到我的家,我有点儿沮丧。所以,是我的话呢?号

我没有注意我的博客被越来越舒适。我见过的最后一周,这是越来越多的命中。我会更舒服,但是已经使我发布的照片上女儿的错误。这就是为什么我将其关闭。

因此,为了让你知道一点,是的,我住在一个很小的城镇。有资助的英国学校附近的任何政府。然而,我们谈论她的英语网站使用网上英语工作。她有没有这样做呢?我不知道。她有朋友吗?她没有很多朋友,但是我犯了一个早期它的使命后,她的到来,以满足新的人。很快,她认识了,成为当地华人与另一个女人的好朋友。他们继续每周一起出游的城市。

最有趣的话题,在这里已经上了很多,在电子邮件和志芳,是我前妻的问题。似乎有混淆,那我认为我的前妻你们之间的感情。这是荒谬的!我努力工作,重建一个与我女儿的母亲的友谊。这是远不如压力与我相处的前妻,而不是成为敌人。我与她的朋友,这一事实志芳知道我还没去过中国的第一次。这是我的前妻是谁给我推到中国的第一次,当我是网上约会的人感到不安。为什么我会去中国,结婚,只是跑回到我的前妻?这对我来说没有任何意义。

Martin

:wdb43:...唤呼CHUNY兄弟隆重出场...俺们替兄弟先占位子啦...:wdb45:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

哇噻,马丁同学好有礼貌啊。。。
俺木有时间了,不然俺也真的想凑凑热闹帮忙回复马丁同学一下。。。

:wdb42:...刚想再次呼唤咱们家园里的拨鼠高手出场啊...SIMONYUNYUN兄弟你这么快就浮头啦...:wdb20:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

The most interesting topic that has come up on here a lot, and in emails from Zhifang, is the issue of my ex-wife. There seems to be confusion, that I hold feelings of love for my ex-wife. This is ridiculous! I have worked hard, to rebuild a friendship with the mother of my daughter. It is far less stressful to get along with my ex-wife, than to be an enemy. I am friends with her, a fact that Zhifang knew about before I had gone to China the first time. It was my ex-wife who gave me the push to go to China the very first time, when I was apprehensive about dating someone online. Why would I go to China, to get married, only to run back to my ex-wife? This makes no sense to me.Martin

合情合理。马丁的文字看起来比LZ诚信,这是一个有教养的人的正常反应。马丁同学不必用google translate tools将英文翻译成中文,这里高手云集。

感谢马丁,让我们看到了硬币的另一面。

Reasonable and heartwarming.We could understand Martin who showed us the normal response as a educated human being.I don't think Martin need to translate the english comments in chinese by google tools.There are lots of people good at it.

Thanks Martin. Now we know the other side of the medal.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

马同志是个好同志!
楼上的各位同学从一开始就火眼金睛辨别了孰是孰非!!!

哇噻,马丁同学好有礼貌啊。。。
俺木有时间了,不然俺也真的想凑凑热闹帮忙回复马丁同学一下。。。

大家都没看走眼,马丁是个好同志。LZ好好学英文吧。

You're a nice guy,Martin. We're here to support you.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼主好有娱乐精神,佩服。

“Why would I go to China, to get married, only to run back to my ex-wife? This makes no sense to me.”

马丁逻辑很强,知道怎么简单的就可以说清楚他的初衷,并且让人相信他。

两个人不是一个水平线上的。

ps:我的意见和大家一样,马丁是个好同志。

状态
不接受进一步回复。