0.00%
回复: 【29项紧缺职业】2010年626妥投统计

向大家汇报进展。
3月11日IP后三无(无2nd Aor、无补料、无ME)。
上周写信给北京使馆,今天接到使馆电话说3月11日已经发过邮件了(我估计是VO拼错了邮箱地址),说今天会重新发信过来。
下午收到使馆邮件,让补4个东西:夫妻清华认证(本+硕)、无刑、护照、登陆费,比较奇怪的是没提到ME,有同学遇到这个情况吗?:wdb2:

建议多日IP无ME的同学也给使馆写个邮件查询一下。

没提到ME难道是补料信么。。。但是为啥要叫护照呢。。。神奇
是没 Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members. 么

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

额滴神,这个VO太大意了!如果你都拿不到ME,这个背调就太严格了。别的补料的同学没让补护照,等陆费,这次肯定是忘记加附件了!

还是再问问吧,肯定忘记附附件了。
下午收到使馆邮件,让补4个东西:夫妻清华认证(本+硕)、无刑、护照、登陆费,比较奇怪的是没提到ME,有同学遇到这个情况吗?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

没提到ME难道是补料信么。。。但是为啥要叫护照呢。。。神奇
是没 Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members. 么

确实没有提ME的事情。难道漏写了?隐约感觉这个VO比较迷糊。

原文如下:
Date: April 7, 2011
UCI: 877xxxxx
Application: B05xxxxxxx
Email:
Dear Zxx:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, a visa officer requires the following information and documents. Please submit your documents as a single package. In order for us to match your package with your application, please include a copy of this letter in the package.

From each country where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner. PRC. This must be received at this office by: 06/07/2011
for yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner. CADGEDC for Bachelor and Master's Degrees This must be received at this office by: 06/07/2011
Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner. This must be received at this office by: 06/07/2011
Valid passport or travel document for yourself and Spouse/Common-law partner. This must be received at this office by: 06/07/2011
Documents should be photocopies of the originals and should be accompanied by either an English or a French translation. Notarized statements are not adequate substitutes. Please note that police certificates and passports must be originals.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.

Please keep this office apprised of any change of mailing address, telephone number or email address by submitting an updated IMM008 Generic application form accompanied by an updated IMM5476 Use of Representative form if you have a representative.

If your mailing address is in China, you should provide us with four (4) address labels with your complete name and address written clearly in Chinese characters.
Please note that we respond only to correspondence in English or French.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
This letter is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.
Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy, Beijing
19 Dongzhimenwai Dajie, Chaoyang District
Beijing, 100600, People's Republic of China

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
感觉VO把ME忘了。再写信问一下吧。
向大家汇报进展。
3月11日IP后三无(无2nd Aor、无补料、无ME)。
上周写信给北京使馆,今天接到使馆电话说3月11日已经发过邮件了(我估计是VO拼错了邮箱地址),说今天会重新发信过来。
下午收到使馆邮件,让补4个东西:夫妻清华认证(本+硕)、无刑、护照、登陆费,比较奇怪的是没提到ME,有同学遇到这个情况吗?:wdb2:

建议多日IP无ME的同学也给使馆写个邮件查询一下。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

一个附件都没有。
建议写封信问一下,就像我收到3.31日体检信,说务必让他们3.30日前收到一样,写信问过后确认5.15日是deadline。
所以问问吧。

P

parakid

最大赞力
当前赞力
0.00%

不管怎么说 对于626 vo是乱了手脚了 错误百出
要么就是他们那个新系统太垃圾

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

xzhicun,你的信息太重要了,能把你给VO的原信贴上来吗,我两周前就问VO为什么只有IP无ME,但都没有回信啊,等了很久了 真的很着急,什么信息都没有!:wdb39:,

信很简单,就几句话,供参考:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inquire my application status for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class (after June 26, 2010).

It has been a month passed since Beijing Visa Office started processing my application in Mar 11 according to the on-line service of CIC, and I’ve heard that many of the candidates have received emails asking for medical examination and submitting missing material during that period of time. I want to confirm whether I missed any emails or letters due to internet problems or my application is pending.

My personal information is as below:
Name: zxx
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Immigration File Number: B05xxxxxx
Email Address: xx@xx.xx
Mobile phone: (86) 136xxxxxxxx
Telephone: (86) 10 - xxxxxxxx

Thank you for you time and look forward to your response. If anything I can do, please do let me know.

Yours sincerely,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

平日都关注“驿路枫情”多一些,现在补上!
感觉自己还算幸运,看北京的朋友们纷纷ME了,但愿能沾喜气!

我的进度汇报:
2011年2月26日,BEIJING寄出材料
3.4日 GLEN签收
3.10日 信用卡冻结
3.12日 扣款,收到账单