基督真理,改变人心,改造人类

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 基督真理,改变人心,改造人类

I am reading a book entitled "Comparing the Quoran and the Bible". It's an amazing book that contrast the Truth and the false teachings. Will share some thoughts after finishing it.

By the way, little swine, I assume you are satisfied with my answer to your last question and are ready to move on to the next question. Am I right? :)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你要看原文,中文翻译有问题的,不是看见妇女一有想法就犯罪,
原文是 look with lust,要用肢体的(请对照上下文,眼睛挖出来的那个眼睛),lust不是指好感,是指......我就不说了,
我的“没有思想罪”里面有详细的分析。

而且,这些命令都是对信徒说的,你看看上下文,
“耶稣对门徒说......”

We shall discuss these difference of opinions later. My standing is that the Holy Bible holds everyone to be a sinner except the Lord Jesus Christ.

Let's share a few scriptures as a starter:

Everyone is a sinner except the Lord

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone."

Romans 3:23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

Isaiah 64:6 We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind.

We Need To Confess Our Sin
Proverbs 28:13 People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy.

Hosea 5:15 Then I will return to my place until they admit their guilt and turn to me. For as soon as trouble comes, they will earnestly search for me.”

God Forgives Our Sin
1 John 1:7-9 But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin. If we claim we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and not living in the truth. But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.

Forgiving One Anothers Sins
Luke 17:3-4 So watch yourselves! “If another believer sins, rebuke that person; then if there is repentance, forgive. Even if that person wrongs you seven times a day and each time turns again and asks forgiveness, you must forgive.”

Examples of Sin

Colossians 3:5-6 So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with sexual immorality, impurity, lust, and evil desires. Don’t be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world. Because of these sins, the anger of God is coming.

Galatians 5:19-21 When you follow the desires of your sinful nature, the results are very clear: sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Righteousness by faith rather than by deeds

Victory Over Sin

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 8:1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Bible Verse about Righteousness

God and God Alone Is Righteous

Job 37:23(#1 of 15 Bible Verses about God's Righteousness)
23 The Almighty is beyond our reach and exalted in power; in his justice and great righteousness, he does not oppress.

Psalm 9:8
8 He will judge the world in righteousness; he will govern the peoples with justice.

Psalm 33:5
5 The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.

Psalm 35:28
28 My tongue will speak of your righteousness and of your praises all day long.

Psalm 36:6 (#5 of 15 Bible Verses about God's Righteousness)
6 Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O LORD, you preserve both man and beast.

Psalm 71:2
2 Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me.

Psalm 71:15-17
15 My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. 16 I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone. 17 Since my youth, O God, you have taught me, and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

Psalm 71:19
19 Your righteousness reaches to the skies, O God, you who have done great things. Who, O God, is like you?

Psalm 103:6
6 The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

Psalm 119:142 (#10 of 15 Bible Verses about God's Righteousness)
142 Your righteousness is everlasting and your law is true.

Isaiah 5:16
16 But the LORD Almighty will be exalted by his justice, and the holy God will show himself holy by his righteousness.

Isaiah 28:16-17
16 So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed. 17 I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumb line; hail will sweep away your refuge, the lie, and water will overflow your hiding place.

Isaiah 42:5-7
5 This is what God the LORD says- he who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it: 6 "I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,7 to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

Isaiah 51:4-6
4 "Listen to me, my people; hear me, my nation: The law will go out from me; my justice will become a light to the nations. 5 My righteousness draws near speedily, my salvation is on the way, and my arm will bring justice to the nations. The islands will look to me and wait in hope for my arm. 6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, look at the earth beneath; the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment and its inhabitants die like flies. But my salvation will last forever.

Jeremiah 9:23-24 (#15 of 15 Bible Verses about God's Righteousness)
23 This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, 24 but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD.

The righteous are reckoned so for their faith, not their deeds

Genesis 15:6 Abram believed the LORD, and it was credited to him as righteousness.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

The following seems to be a good article.

Verses showing justification by faith.
by Matt Slick

Justification is the legal act where God declares the sinner to be innocent of his or her sins. It is not that the sinner is now sinless, but that he is "declared" sinless. This declaration of righteousness is being justified before God. This justification is based on the shed blood of Jesus, "...having now been justified by His blood..." (Rom. 5:9) where Jesus was crucified, died, was buried, and rose again (1 Cor. 15:1-4). God imputed (reckoned to our account) the righteousness of Christ at the same time our sins were imputed to Christ when he was on the cross. That is why it says in 1 Pet. 2:24, "and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed." Also, 2 Cor. 5:21 says, "He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." Additionally, we are justified by faith (Rom. 5:1) apart from works of the Law (Rom. 3:28).

To be saved means that God has delivered us (saved us) from His righteous wrathful judgment due us because of our sins against Him. It means that we will not be judged for our sins and be therefore sentenced to eternal damnation. To be saved means that we are justified before God. Only Christians are saved. Only Christians are justified. The issue at hand is whether or not this salvation, this justification, is attained by faith or by faith and something else.

Following is a list of verses that show that salvation/justification is by faith. Bold references are particularly pointed.

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
Rom. 3:22, "even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction."
Rom. 3:24, "being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus;"
Rom. 3:26, "for the demonstration, I say, of His righteousness at the present time, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus."
Rom. 3:28-30, "For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law. 29Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one."
Rom. 4:3, "For what does the Scripture say? "And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness."
Rom. 4:5, "But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is reckoned as righteousness,"
Rom. 4:11, "And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had while still uncircumcised, that he might be the father of all those who believe, though they are uncircumcised, that righteousness might be imputed to them also,"
Rom. 4:16, "Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all."
Rom. 5:1, "therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,"
Rom. 5:9, "Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him."
Rom. 9:30, "What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, attained righteousness, even the righteousness which is by faith."
Rom. 9:33, "just as it is written, “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense, And he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.”
Rom. 10:4, "For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes."
Rom. 10:9-10, "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved; 10for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."
Rom. 11:6, "But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace."
Gal. 2:16, "nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we may be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law shall no flesh be justified."
Gal. 2:21, “I do not nullify the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”
Gal.3:5-6, "Does He then, who provides you with the Spirit and works miracles among you, do it by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? 6Even so Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness."
Gal. 3:8, "And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, "All the nations shall be blessed in you."
Gal. 3:14, "in order that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."
Gal. 3:22, "But the Scripture has shut up all men under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe."
Gal. 3:24, "Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, that we may be justified by faith."
Eph. 1:13, "In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation—having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise."
Eph. 2:8, "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God."
Phil. 3:9, "and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith."
1 Tim. 1:16, "And yet for this reason I found mercy, in order that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience, as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life."
James 2:24, not by faith alone

The scriptures clearly teach that we are saved (justified) by faith in Christ and what He has done on the cross. This faith alone saves us. However, we cannot stop here without addressing what James says in James 2:24, "You see that a man is justified by works, and not by faith alone."

There is no contradiction. All you need to do is look at the context. James chapter 2 has 26 verses: Verses 1-7 instruct us to not show favoritism. Verses 8-13 are comments on the Law. Verses 14-26 are about the relationship between faith and works.

James begins this section by using the example of someone who says he has faith but has no works, "What use is it, my brethren, if a man says he has faith, but he has no works? Can that faith save him?" (James 2:14). In other words, James is addressing the issue of a dead faith; that is nothing more than a verbal pronouncement. It is empty of life and action. He begins with the negative and demonstrates what an empty faith is (verses 15-17, words without actions). Then he shows that that type of faith isn't much different from the faith of demons (verse 19). Finally, he gives examples of living faith that is words followed by actions. He writes of Abraham and Rahab as examples of people who demonstrated their faith by their deeds.

In brief, James is examining two kinds of faith: one that leads to godly works and one that does not. One is true, and the other is false. One is dead, the other alive; hence, "Faith without works is dead," (James 2:20).

Also, notice that James actually quotes the same verse that Paul uses to support the teaching of justification by faith in Rom. 4:3. James 2:23 says, "and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, ‘and Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.'" If James was trying to teach a contradictory doctrine of faith and works than the other New Testament writers, then he would not have used Abraham as an example.

Conclusion

Justification is by faith. True faith is God's work (John 6:28-29), granted by God (John 1:29), and is concurrent with regeneration (2 Cor. 5:17), which God works in us by his will (John 1:13). This result of this justification and regeneration is that the sinner turns from his sin and towards doing good works. But it is not these works that earn our place with God nor sustain it. Jesus accomplished all that we need to be saved and stay saved on the cross. All that we need, we have in Jesus. All we need to do to be saved, to be justified, is to truly believe in what God has done for us in Jesus on the cross; this is why the Bible says we are justified by faith (Rom. 5:1). This true belief with justification before God and regeneration in the new believer, results in good works.

http://carm.org/verses-showing-justification-by-faith

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Let's expend the discussion a little bit later. I have got to run for now. :)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

在谈论《圣经》之前让我们先考虑另一个问题,一个更深刻,更为重要的问题。
首先我们必须考虑上帝。在历史上人类已找过上帝。有关或可能有关上帝的证明、表现、希望都已经被找过了。这种寻找一直持续到今天。
智慧试图在茫茫无际的外空间找到上帝的一丝痕迹,想在宇宙的最远处、大自然的最深处找到存在或可能存在指导着我们的智能的一些表象,不管是多么的遥远,都可能是上帝。智慧寻找了,也继续在寻找,上帝的一丝痕迹,然而至今没有发现任何迹象。

在这个小小的、偏僻的、我们称之为地球和家园的一粟,以及在那无穷无尽的空间,智慧和科学只发现了自然和自然的作用。再没有别的了!
然而,当智慧寻找上帝的痕迹的努力归于徒劳时,愚昧却发现了上帝,至少自信它已发现了上帝。愚昧不仅发现了上帝,而且发现了上帝所说和所做的,上帝所要求的,上帝所思考的,上帝所喜欢的,上帝所憎恨的,诸如此类的直接信息。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

引用罗马书第三章是断章取义的解经!人人都犯了罪后面是逗号!上下文显示不是所有人!忽悠谁也不能忽悠我,
咱谈不拢的,别费话了,我的观点贴到我自己的楼,
考贝官方言论是多此一举。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

发现上帝的愚昧和今天的宗教信徒没什么相干。上帝,或者上帝的形象,在人类的孩童时代早就被发现了。远在人类发现科学之前,甚至在人类发明轮子或获取火并把火变成人类的朋友之前,愚昧就已发现了上帝。在那个贫瘠的、寒冷的、危险的世界,站着我们遥远的祖先。在它的婴儿时期,人类挣扎着要明白自然的力量,躲避它的敌人,喂饱自己和繁衍后代。人类的心灵刚刚从动物本能的黑暗中冒出来进入理性的起点。它唯一想着的是:生存!那是一个敌人无处无时不在的危险世界。
“上个季节被杀害的我们的酋长是多么的伟大和有力啊!”他们会这么想,“要是他现在还跟我们在一起,我们就会很容易地摧毁这个敌人。”
“啊!在我们最需要的时候伟大的酋长请帮助我们!”
这样,在面对需要的时候,愚昧产生了信仰。
这样,上帝就诞生了!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

支持小葡萄。:wdb37:
小葡萄: Chris88引用罗马书第三章是断章取义的解经!人人都犯了罪后面是逗号!上下文显示不是所有人!忽悠谁也不能忽悠我,
咱谈不拢的,别费话了,我的观点贴到我自己的楼,
考贝官方言论是多此一举。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Chris, 你尽贴些考贝的书,有没有点原创?你自己思考的结果?
我闭着眼睛都能引用经文支持你的"没有义人观",
这种神学根本不堪一击!
打声招呼哈,我犯过罪,不是为了循私,
我的结论是反复查经思考的结果。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

“只有神一位是良善的”对啊,但是还有其它经文啊!
罗马书3:26 使人知道祂自己为义,也称信耶稣的人为义。
看见没有?所有的义人都是称义的,没有双重标准。不存在标准A fail了,再换成标准B,希伯来书11章说明,旧约的义人也都是因信称义!

所以,不要捣糨糊,说没有义人就是没有一个人达到律法的标准,因为上帝根本就没设立过这样的标准,说义人就是从来不犯一条诫命!从第一个义人到最后一个,都是因信称义!

你要有本事用自己的语言跟我辩论,我才会奉陪,你黏贴别人的,说明你还在被洗脑状态。神学院都是市场化商业化了,神学的安排是根据宗教市场的需要,神学院现在只教那种牧师会被人聘用的神学,而官方教会的制度,信徒可以投票炒了牧师的鱿鱼。也就是说,最终是信徒决定了牧师应该讲什么神学!!没有一个义人,这种神学是廉价恩典的基础,为的就是把入会仪式作为天堂门票一劳永逸,垄断称义权赦罪权,并以此进行非法牟利。

你可以不信我说的话,但是你听到这一堆的官方教导以后,至少你得多看几遍圣经,动动脑子。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

引用罗马书第三章是断章取义的解经!人人都犯了罪后面是逗号!上下文显示不是所有人!忽悠谁也不能忽悠我,
咱谈不拢的,别费话了,我的观点贴到我自己的楼,
考贝官方言论是多此一举。

Could you give a link to your article? It's almost impossible to find a particular message from a thread of hundreds of posters.

By the way, it's probably meaningless to debate if not for the sake of others. I mean, no one can be persuaded in a debate. A better way is probably to pray in front the Lord for His guidance.

Blessings