哈哈,对阿!你不睡觉啊?:wdb5:

找到组织

我恨我痴心
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 水陆两栖生活馆

Ronald Reagan: The Space Shuttle "Challenger" Tragedy Address
"We'll continue our quest in space. There will be more shuttle flights...more volunteers, more civilians, more teachers in space."
delivered 28 January 1986
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd planned to speak to you tonight to report on the state of the Union, but the events of earlier today have led me to change those plans. Today is a day for mourning and remembering. Nancy and I are pained to the core by the tragedy of the shuttle Challenger. We know we share this pain with all of the people of our country. This is truly a national loss.
Nineteen years ago, almost to the day, we lost three astronauts in a terrible accident on the ground. But, we've never lost an astronaut in flight. We've never had a tragedy like this. And perhaps we've forgotten the courage it took for the crew of the shuttle. But they, the Challenger Seven, were aware of the dangers, but overcame them and did their jobs brilliantly. We mourn seven heroes: Michael Smith, Dick Scobee, Judith Resnik, Ronald McNair, Ellison Onizuka, Gregory Jarvis, and Christa McAuliffe. We mourn their loss as a nation together.
For the families of the seven, we cannot bear, as you do, the full impact of this tragedy. But we feel the loss, and we're thinking about you so very much. Your loved ones were daring and brave, and they had that special grace, that special spirit that says, "Give me a challenge, and I'll meet it with joy." They had a hunger to explore the universe and discover its truths. They wished to serve, and they did. They served all of us.
We've grown used to wonders in this century. It's hard to dazzle us. But for twenty-five years the United States space program has been doing just that. We've grown used to the idea of space, and, perhaps we forget that we've only just begun. We're still pioneers. They, the members of the Challenger crew, were pioneers.
And I want to say something to the schoolchildren of America who were watching the live coverage of the shuttle's take-off. I know it's hard to understand, but sometimes painful things like this happen. It's all part of the process of exploration and discovery. It's all part of taking a chance and expanding man's horizons. The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave. The Challenger crew was pulling us into the future, and we'll continue to follow them.
I've always had great faith in and respect for our space program. And what happened today does nothing to diminish it. We don't hide our space program. We don't keep secrets and cover things up. We do it all up front and in public. That's the way freedom is, and we wouldn't change it for a minute.
We'll continue our quest in space. There will be more shuttle flights and more shuttle crews and, yes, more volunteers, more civilians, more teachers in space. Nothing ends here; our hopes and our journeys continue.
I want to add that I wish I could talk to every man and woman who works for NASA, or who worked on this mission and tell them: "Your dedication and professionalism have moved and impressed us for decades. And we know of your anguish. We share it."
There's a coincidence today. On this day 390 years ago, the great explorer Sir Francis Drake died aboard ship off the coast of Panama. In his lifetime the great frontiers were the oceans, and a historian later said, "He lived by the sea, died on it, and was buried in it." Well, today, we can say of the Challenger crew: Their dedication was, like Drake's, complete.
The crew of the space shuttle Challenger honored us by the manner in which they lived their lives. We will never forget them, nor the last time we saw them, this morning, as they prepared for their journey and waved goodbye and "slipped the surly bonds of earth" to "touch the face of God."
Thank you.

找到组织

我恨我痴心
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 水陆两栖生活馆

中国17岁女中学生担任奥运裁判引发网民质疑

周丽娜被称为奥运会最牛的中国女裁判。

近日,一个题为《奥运会最牛的中国女裁判》的帖子在网络上流传。这位走红于网络的最牛中国女裁判今年才17岁,她是一名宜宾的高中生,即将出现在8月21日北京奥运会现代五项比赛的赛场上,但她不是运动员,而是现代五项比赛项目的裁判员。她,就是宜宾市一中高09级35班的周丽娜。

高中班主任为项目主管

周丽娜痴爱运动,从小学习游泳、短跑等。“我7岁时开始短跑训练。到现在跑了10年了。”说到跑步的感觉,周丽娜说,“我就是想跑,跑起来很累很兴奋。”曾训练地周丽娜的宜宾体校刘卫红教练说,周丽娜当时的确是个搞田径的好苗子。“她很能吃苦。”刘卫红对周丽娜记忆犹新,“她尤其擅长100米、200米和400米短跑。”

初中毕业后,周丽娜考取了宜宾市一中,时任班主任是体育教师文万里,在文老师的指导下,周丽娜继续着田径训练。2007年7月,文万里被选拔担任现代五项比赛跑步项目的主管。身在北京的文万里没有忘记他在宜宾的爱徒周丽娜,常通过电话和邮件鼓励周丽娜体育训练。2008年6月,周丽娜取得了现代五项国际裁判证,这为她光荣进入奥运会,铺上了红地毯。

网友质疑是否正式裁判

“建国以来,宜宾只有文万里和周丽娜两人在国际大赛中担任裁判。”宜宾市体育局竞训科负责人说,尤其是周丽娜,还是中学生就能担任北京奥运会现代五项比赛的裁判员,很不简单。

网友对这个“最年轻女裁判”的出现,除了觉得惊奇之外,也有人质疑其是否正式裁判,而不是从事其它检录等事务性的工作。因为不论从年龄、资历等硬件来说,要说她能胜任奥运裁判的重任,旁人不免要对此打个问号。不过,据公开履历显示,从2007年7月到2008年6月,周丽娜先后参加了八一军体大队冠军总决赛、好运北京.现代五项世界杯总决赛、全国现代五项锦标赛、全国现代五项冠军赛等的裁判工作。据说,正是这些经历,为周丽娜成功入选北京奥运会现代五项比赛项目的裁判员打下了良好的基础。

tcly

甜菜头
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%