where is safe home?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: where is safe home?

请你不要回我的贴,拜托了!我不是操心别人,而是针对楼主问题给与没有购房者的建议。醉酒知道你仅仅认识有专业工作的人,而且专门结识牛人(估计大部分都是中级以上的专业人士)!不像我们这种普通人,认识的人从打扫卫生的labor到个人年薪20万的都有。这是我回你帖子的最后一个帖子,也拜托你以后别回我的贴子。俗话说,酒逢知己千杯少,话不投机半句多,何苦呢。。。。

发现你特操心别人家的房子问题,买房的人照样可以存点应急钱。咋就 每个月No money left应急 呢?你从哪得出的结论?从你自己?!
俺认识的人(不下100),95%以上有房, 不少人贷款为0,部分人还贷1000左右/月,部分人2000左右/月,而家庭税后月收入一般在6000到12000左右。月收入6000左右的,一般买小点的房子,还贷1000左右/月,收入多的,房子就大点,还贷就多点,一般不超过3000/月。 大家都是量力而行, 那里就每个月No money left应急 呢?而且大部分人都有足够应付2到3年经济低迷期的积蓄。

你也太低估了咱中国人的能力和智慧了。 你是不是太不自信了?!!!

最后编辑: 2008-11-14

泠泠67

普通用户
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

现在加拿大很奇怪啊,一方面是经济危机,一方面是物价上涨,政府增税。不知道政府怎么想的?

:wdb1:真是个坏消息,不过可能实施不了吧
有消息说大多数市议员都不同意,这么这个方案就不一定能通过。

危机感到处存在,我的想法是到哪座山砍哪里的柴~随遇而安~~:wdb23:

祝楼主好运~~
谢谢你的祝福!感受到你们的祝福,真的就好运来了。
Hug Hug. Don't want to say anyting to you. But be touched by your actions"encourage your classmates". :wdb10:

What a warm hug! I am touching and smiling.Thank you for your hands.
第一,买房子有30%的首付,房子还贷及其他开销不超家庭收入的30%。
第二,家庭经济支柱有足够人身保险,一旦有意外,家庭经济不至于灭顶之灾。
第三,估计一下,压缩不必要开支,家庭留有足以开销1年的现金。
第三,如果失业,至少有能力寻找一份能够维持生活费的工作。
危机到来时候,谁也不能独善其身。
加拿大比美国要好。因为保守。
中国的危机已经开始了。
3年内大家都要猫冬。
有工作的守着工作,找不到的去学习。生孩子的时候。
We have the same opinion about arrangement of life.

Through reading your honest sharing, I indeed can find out many positive factors coming out from your words.

1.Using English expression means you had accepted the changes in Canada, at least in language. Even we all know we might deliver ourselves more vividly if we use Chinese.

2.Your image in this forum is always ingenuous and direct, that is why we all welcome your saying. So this time it more likely seems you just reminded us in advanced with your precognition. As you know in Calgary now the winter is on the way, but not everyone can feel that cold.

3. I trust our Chinese immigrants ,with so called traditional stick-in-the-mud, can weather this crisis.

God blessing.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sometimes, I confused what is my reality or what is my desire.In fact, every new immgrant always wonders and wants to look for a path which is correct. On the other hand, we encounter some frustration which are hard to say just for keeping our "face". I don't want to be a liar of my mind, so I want to share these thoughts with others.Maybe I will make some friends like you; Maybe I will be sneered by others. It doesn't matter because I believe friends always around me.
I appreciate that you give me so much encouragement.I will go on .
实在还不上,还可以找银行商量先还利息部分,本金暂不还,说实话,银行把房子收去也卖不出什么好价钱,只要能把利息还上,银行方面一般都没有什么问题

一般的房子30几万,如果是贷款25万,按5%的利率,每天的利息大概34快,算下来每月1000出头,和租房的成本差不多,但要舒服多了. 所以,自住房就不要太在意涨还是跌,涨了别高兴,那只是帐面上的,何况地税要跟着涨.跌了也不要紧,总有一天会涨回来. 我的观点是,有能力的话还是要尽早买房. 早买早享受.
Right now, our mortgage rate is 3.2%, so the payment of house is equal to the rent fees of 2 bedroom. I have never regret to buy a house. I agree with you.
其实单从每月支出来看买房和租房是差不多,但问题是你买房后把所有的积蓄当作首期付掉了,你帐户上没闲钱的时候肯定就要担心每个月的1000多块钱了。租房的人的帐户里还存着好几万块钱,每个月的1000多块就不是太担心。
其实这主要还是个个人感受问题,但我相信在经济危机来临时没买房的人因为没把存款当作首期付掉,心里肯定要踏实一点。
不过买不买房其实都要面对经济危机,全世界的人都一样,过分担心没啥必要,大不了两三年过点紧巴日子,经济危机过后又是一轮新投资(投机)高潮,现在就为下一轮高潮做准备吧。
You have a good idea on the other hand.

泠泠67

普通用户
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

In the first half of the year, I had read your stories, and feeling you are Positive and optimistic woman. At that time, you still descripted you story in Chinese, now, you can expressed your feeling accurately in English.

Whatever you have owned your own house, I believe that you could overcome this rough periods.

Hold on!!!
I am so glad to know that you had read my stories and gave me so much supporting. When I can describe my opinions and thoughts a little in English, I had the same happiness as today. I realize my English is still not good enough, but I never give up. The improvement is slow day after day, but someday I can grasp it.
Learning English have given me some surprise when I listen to the radio and understand what it says.
Keep going!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

请你不要回我的贴,拜托了!我不是操心别人,而是针对楼主问题给与没有购房者的建议。醉酒知道你仅仅认识有专业工作的人,而且专门结识牛人(估计大部分都是中级以上的专业人士)!不像我们这种普通人,认识的人从打扫卫生的labor到个人年薪20万的都有。这是我回你帖子的最后一个帖子,也拜托你以后别回我的贴子。俗话说,酒逢知己千杯少,话不投机半句多,何苦呢。。。。

俺就是看不惯信口开河的人。

泠泠67

普通用户
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

LZ,you don't have to encourage others, just encourage yourself.
Well, I got some encourangement from you, so I want to encourage each other.As you know, every immigrant is not easy to live in a strange country.
Today, I got a good news that I have accepted by Bow Vally college's CRTP program, so I will finished ESL training on December and start a process for job-hunting on January, 2009.
In this interview, the interviewer was satisfied my speaking, skills and background.Actually, I still have a little listening problem. Fortunately, I got this offer.

市长提出了修改的版本, 由23%降为19%. 目前有7个议员反对, 还差两票, 大家赶紧给你的议员联系表达你的意见, 下星期一就要表决了.
Oh, my god. I got this news so late that the Alderman's office have already closed.
Hope the tax plan can't be passed on NEXT Monday.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%