斯坦福 IT

NCE2-24 It could be worse

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
It could be worse

I entered the hotel manager's office and sat down. I had just lost £50 and I felt very upset. ‘I left the money in my room, ’ I said, ‘and it's not there now. ’ The manager was sympathetic, but he could do nothing. ‘Everyone's losing money these days, ’ he said. He started to complain about this wicked world but was interrupted by a knock at the door. A girl came in and put an envelope on his desk. It contained £50. ‘I found this outside this gentleman's room, ’ she said. ‘Well, ’ I said to the manager, ‘there is still some honesty in this world!’

Answer these questions in not more than 55 words.
  1. How much money had you just lost?
  2. How did you feel?
  3. Did you tell the manager about it or not?
  4. Could he do anything or not?
  5. What did he begin complaining about?
  6. Who came in with the money just then?
  7. Where had she found it?
  8. Is there still some honesty in this world or not?
NEC224.rm

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
3-35
I had just lost £50. I felt very upset. I told the manader about it. He could do anything. He begun complaining about this wicked world. A girl came in with the money. She found the money outside my room. There is still some honesty in this world. (48 words)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I had just lost 50 pounds. I felt very upset. I told the manager about it. He could do nothing. He began complaining about this wicked world. Just then a girl came in with the money. She had found it outside my room. There is still some honesty in this world.
4-30

最后编辑: 2005-11-23
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
补作业17th-The Last! Oh, that's all! My God.

I had just lost 50 pounds money. I felt very upset. I told the manager about it. He could do nothing. He began to complain about this wicked world. Just then a girl came in with the money. She had found it outside my room. There is still some honesty in this world. (53 words)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最后一篇补交作业

I had just lost $50 and I felt very upset. I told the manager about it. He could do nothing but started to complain the wicked world. Just then a girl came in with the money. There is still some honesty in this world ! (44 words)

家园推荐黄页

家园币系统数据

家园币池子报价
家园币最新成交价
家园币总发行量
加元现金总量
家园币总成交量
家园币总成交价值

池子家园币总量
池子加元现金总量
池子币总量
1池子币现价