急,与警察起纠纷,将上法庭,请求帮助。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 急,与警察起纠纷,将上法庭,请求帮助。

我将部分情节公开如下,我的英文不是很好,你们就将就着看吧。
Almost 5 to 6 o’clock of Nov.11. I was awake sudden and feel very alarmed. It was too early to hospital. If I keep sleep maybe it is too later to awake again. So I took a tax to the hospital. I went to the sixth floor and I saw my husband’s name on the paper. But I did not saw my husband. This time two securities came and chased me out the door. I said:” it is not right time to saw my husband, it is right that I sit on the seat in the lobby on the first floor to wait”.
It is wired they said I could not sit in the lobby. What a strange hospital! The security said they call 911if I did not go. I said I must see my husband today.
Three police came. They did do nothing except that one girl police told me:”You husband does not love me. You are not able to see him”
It is wired a police on duty tell me my husband does not love me. I said: “if my husband would not love me, he told me face to face. It is not you tell me. Do you love my husband? I am happy you love my husband"
The police put my two hands to my back and put the handcuffs. Two police force me walk. I shouted:” if my husband does not love me, he can divorce”. My coat was open and the chilly wind made me cold. But they did not care. I refused to walk when my coat open. They dragged my body and moved about 200 miles. When I tried to struggle, they put my face and body on ground. Then they continue to force me move to the police car. During the course my snail pinched one police hand.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我将部分情节公开如下,我的英文不是很好,你们就将就着看吧。
Almost 5 to 6 o’clock of Nov.11. I was awake sudden and feel very alarmed. It was too early to hospital. If I keep sleep maybe it is too later to awake again. So I took a tax to the hospital. I went to the sixth floor and I saw my husband’s name on the paper. But I did not saw my husband. This time two securities came and chased me out the door. I said:” it is not right time to saw my husband, it is right that I sit on the seat in the lobby on the first floor to wait”.
It is wired they said I could not sit in the lobby. What a strange hospital! The security said they call 911if I did not go. I said I must see my husband today.
Three police came. They did do nothing except that one girl police told me:”You husband does not love me. You are not able to see him”
It is wired a police on duty tell me my husband does not love me. I said: “if my husband would not love me, he told me face to face. It is not you tell me. Do you love my husband? I am happy you love my husband"
The police put my two hands to my back and put the handcuffs. Two police force me walk. I shouted:” if my husband does not love me, he can divorce”. My coat was open and the chilly wind made me cold. But they did not care. I refused to walk when my coat open. They dragged my body and moved about 200 miles. When I tried to struggle, they put my face and body on ground. Then they continue to force me move to the police car. During the course my snail pinched one police hand.

我不是律师,所以我的建议只是一家之谈,你如果觉得不中听可以忽略

你现在一定要找2个人,一个是律师,一个是翻译

如果你写的这个文字到检察官和法官手里,那么基本完蛋,他们会认为你当时情绪失控,而且你自己已经白底黑字地承认袭警了(“During the course my snail pinched one police hand”). 你觉得拿指甲抓人是小事,那你知道警察每天主要对付的都是些什么人?被抓一下,万一抓人的那主(不是说你)有HIV呢?

另外一个你没听明白的罪名可能是妨碍司法公正(obstruction of justice)

Assault和obstruction of justice都是刑事罪,很严重的

你现在什么都不要想,你再激动下去就是自己害自己,马上找鬼佬律师,要找好的(也就是等于贵的)那种,便宜的,免费的,说普通话的统统都没用

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

同意楼上建议

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我的建议,先找翻译,不然找对了律师也没法交流

这篇文字我翻译成中文给人的感觉差不多就是

我的早上11月5点6点突然醒来的干活,大大的吃惊,我再睡得话旧起步来得拉拉

我的找了个税去医院地

语法和文字错误是其次,度量衡的错误是不可饶恕的,

“They dragged my body and moved about 200 miles”

警察拖了你200英里?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你现在一定要找2个人,一个是律师,一个是翻译

如果你写的这个文字到检察官和法官手里,那么基本完蛋,他们会认为你当时情绪失控,而且你自己已经白底黑字地承认袭警了(“During the course my snail pinched one police hand”). 你觉得拿指甲抓人是小事,那你知道警察每天主要对付的都是些什么人?被抓一下,万一抓人的那主(不是说你)有HIV呢?

严重同意,请楼主参考,刑事犯罪是有可能取消永久居民身份的吧

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

如楼上诸位所说,让我觉得这里的警察都是神了,永远正确。我不太相信他们是神。

你再冲动下去,大家都相信你会坐牢并且被遣返(如果你还没入籍的话),我不知道你信不信,反正我信了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

如楼上诸位所说,让我觉得这里的警察都是神了,永远正确。我不太相信他们是神。

别斗气,想想怎么减轻罪名。你拿国内的思维与这边警察打交道,是要吃苦头的。你觉得挠一下没啥,可是这边偏偏认为有啥。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你现在一定要找2个人,一个是律师,一个是翻译

谢谢!另外一个我没听明白的罪名不是妨碍司法公正(obstruction of justice)。我确定,虽然没听明白。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我的建议,先找翻译,不然找对了律师也没法交流

这篇文字我翻译成中文给人的感觉差不多就是

我的早上11月5点6点突然醒来的干活,大大的吃惊,我再睡得话旧起步来得拉拉

我的找了个税去医院地

语法和文字错误是其次,度量衡的错误是不可饶恕的,