刚开始学习圣经有感

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 刚开始学习圣经有感

买彩票是神不喜悦的,你圣经白读了。就是在我质疑上帝之后发生的事啊,蓝可儿事件也是那时候啊。

神不反对享乐的呀。 耶稣有天很晚的时候投宿一家人。主人老婆拿出一瓶香油,大概值当时劳动人民一年的收入,用头发给耶稣洗脚。 耶稣门徒看不下去了,说这么贵的东西,你怎么不用在穷人身上帮助有需要的人呢?耶稣驳斥门徒, 说了一番话,意思就是夸这个女人有眼光,好好服侍他将来有好处的。

你说神喜悦不喜悦?

最后编辑: 2013-12-11
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

神不反对享乐的呀。 耶稣有天很晚的时候投宿一家人。主人老婆拿出一瓶香油,大概值当时劳动人民一年的收入,用头发给耶稣洗脚。 耶稣门徒看不下去了,说这么贵的东西,你怎么不用在穷人身上帮助有需要的人呢?耶稣驳斥门徒, 说了一番话,意识就是夸这个女人有眼光,好好服侍他将来有好处的。

你说神喜悦不喜悦?

你瞎说,再去读一遍圣经去。财主进天堂比骆驼穿针眼还难。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

神不反对享乐的呀。 耶稣有天很晚的时候投宿一家人。主人老婆拿出一瓶香油,大概值当时劳动人民一年的收入,用头发给耶稣洗脚。 耶稣门徒看不下去了,说这么贵的东西,你怎么不用在穷人身上帮助有需要的人呢?耶稣驳斥门徒, 说了一番话,意识就是夸这个女人有眼光,好好服侍他将来有好处的。

你说神喜悦不喜悦?

你瞎说,再去读一遍圣经去。财主进天堂比骆驼穿针眼还难。

Matthew 26:6-13

New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Anointed at Bethany

6 While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of Simon the Leper, 7 a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table.
8 When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked. 9 “This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.”
10 Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11 The poor you will always have with you,[a] but you will not always have me. 12 When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. 13 Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Mark 14

3 While he was in Bethany, reclining at the table in the home of Simon the Leper, a woman came with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, made of pure nard. She broke the jar and poured the perfume on his head.
4 Some of those present were saying indignantly to one another, “Why this waste of perfume? 5 It could have been sold for more than a year’s wages[a] and the money given to the poor.” And they rebuked her harshly.
6 “Leave her alone,” said Jesus. “Why are you bothering her? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 7 The poor you will always have with you,[b] and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me. 8 She did what she could. She poured perfume on my body beforehand to prepare for my burial. 9 Truly I tell you, wherever the gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

John 12:1-8

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

Mary Anoints Jesus

12 Jesus, therefore, six days before the Passover, came to Bethany where Lazarus was, whom Jesus had raised from the dead. 2 So they made Him a supper there, and Martha was serving; but Lazarus was one of those reclining at the table with Him. 3 Mary then took a [a]pound of very costly perfume of pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped His feet with her hair; and the house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. 4 But Judas Iscariot, one of His disciples, who was intending to [b]betray Him, *said, 5 “Why was this perfume not sold for [c]three hundred denarii and given to poor people?” 6 Now he said this, not because he was concerned about the poor, but because he was a thief, and as he had the money box, he used to pilfer what was put into it. 7 Therefore Jesus said, “Let her alone, so that she may keep [d]it for the day of My burial. 8 For you always have the poor with you, but you do not always have Me.”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

其实西方社会在同一信仰的状态下,团聚一起建设社会。

加上北美这块土地上白种人站85%意思以上,没有多少的种族争端,吸收各国的精英(但没有利用)等等,这样的社会比较安定及生产技术高于其它国家。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我没见到魔鬼,是发生奇怪的事而已,还有就是梦境,我妈那边有什么不好的事,我都能梦到。

小马好可爱,象个小天使,灵里也特别敏感。
你喜欢英文赞美诗吗?我喜欢古典传统的,以前驱魔也是古典传统,什么语言都可以,灵听得懂意念,明白各种语言。
这是我经常听的一个频道,有一百多首古典传统赞美诗,供你参考。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bPaXN9j9yQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

害怕的时候就拿出来放哦,另外,“我心依傍十字架”这首歌魔鬼最怕哦!中文的可以背下来,非常好!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

小马好可爱,象个小天使,灵里也特别敏感。

谢谢。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

小马,
蓝可儿事件和你那个梦,有空再和你聊。祝你平安!

这个事之后,我妈那边一天夜里也发生了奇怪的事情,她睡觉时,她突然觉得心脏的地方象刀割一样,就醒了,睁开眼看,周围没有人,打开灯一看,天哪,心脏的地方有四个刀痕,又深又长,她的指甲刚剪,是凹的 ,不可能是自己挠的呀。她和我说这事时,我就劝她说,是她自己挠的,我也奇怪呀。

小葡萄

此ID已注销
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这个事之后,我妈那边一天夜里也发生了奇怪的事情,她睡觉时,她突然觉得心脏的地方象刀割一样,就醒了,睁开眼看,周围没有人,打开灯一看,天哪,心脏的地方有四个刀痕,挺深的,她的指甲刚剪,是凹的 ,不可能是自己挠的呀。她和我说这事时,我就劝她说,是她自己挠的,我也奇怪呀。
你们家可能是有邪灵占据,要劝你妈信耶稣,唱赞美诗,奉耶稣名赶鬼。一分钱也不用花!她如果现在不信,你为她祷告。我也为你们祷告。邪灵如果走了,奇怪的现象和恶梦都没了,心里也不再害怕,充满平安喜乐。等有空跟你讲我的经历,谢谢你分享!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

你们家可能是有邪灵占据,要劝你妈信耶稣,唱赞美诗,奉耶稣名赶鬼。一分钱也不用花!她如果现在不信,你为她祷告。我也为你们祷告。邪灵如果走了,奇怪的现象和恶梦都没了,心里也不再害怕,充满平安喜乐。等有空跟你讲我的经历,谢谢你分享!

她是古板的伊斯兰啊,我没法在电话里和她说这事呀,相隔万里,如果她过来,我会传福音给她,电话里不好说啊,我只能为她祷告,谢谢你!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

您和俺老家的神通差不多。

阿吾

踏实做事 有趣做人
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

小马好可爱,象个小天使,灵里也特别敏感。

是“靠近十架 ”吗,最喜爱之一。