2014六月底递交入籍申请的进来,大家一起等消息啦

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
CIC 的 Instruction Guide 和表里都没有要求 Photocopy 工作记录啊!只是要求你在表里填写加国和以外的工作记录而不是 PHOTOCOPY。
如果在过去4年里,你上过学,就需要提供你的 Education Records.

4. Education Records

Provide photocopies of all your official education records if you attended an educational institution in the four (4) years immediately before the date of your application. Official education records are:

• report cards; or
  • transcripts; or
  • attendance records
The education records must cover each calendar year, if applicable. It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant four (4) year period. Note: You are not required to submit proof of attendance at English/French as a second language training programs.

In addition, provide photocopies of official education records for all children in Canada or abroad who were under the age of 18 in the last four (4) years immediately before the date of your application even if you are not applying for Canadian citizenship on their behalf. You must also provide documents for any children who are already Canadian citizens, if applicable.

Note: Student identification cards and letters from institutions, teachers, principals are not accepted as official education records. For example, an official transcript from an educational institution would satisfy this requirement. A letter from an institution is only acceptable in the following two circumstances:

1. Child has recently enrolled in school and a report card has not yet been issued
  2. Child is being homeschooled (see below)
Format: Clear and legible photocopy

Home Schooling

If any of your children under the age of 18 in the last four (4) years were home schooled,, you must submit photocopies of written proof of registration as determined by the respective Ministry of Education in the province or territory where you live.

楼上有人说在表里要求PHOTOCOPY工作记录,我估计不退回也得要求补料了

最后编辑: 2014-06-28
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
没有看到 you must provide photocopies of your work records 呀! 你在哪里看到的,可以给一个 copy or link 吗?谢谢。

Under Section 6

Question 6F Check the box in A and B to indicate if you have worked and/or studied in the past four (4) years.

You must list all your work and education history including English/French language training for the past four (4) years and must account for each month.

If you were not employed(i.e. you were unemployed, retired, homemaker, volunteering, etc. you must indicate this under “Work/Education”, andindicate the time period. Do not exclude any period of time during the past four (4) years. Do not leave this section blank. If you do, your application will be returned to you.

不好意思,应该是 you must provide photocopies of your work and or education records.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你是对的,相信你眼前看到的,网上的东西不可全信无中生有。如果被退也不止你我他,也不是我们的错

附件

• Screenshot_2014-06-30-18-19-30.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-30-18-19-30.png
    129.4 KB · 查看: 74
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

附件

• Screenshot_2014-06-30-18-19-30.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-30-18-19-30.png
    129.4 KB · 查看: 73
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
真的哦,看来要被退件了,哭
我当时也没看到,哎!你来几年了?推荐也能赶在新政之前吧

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
不好意思,应该是 you must provide photocopies of your work and or education records.
是要交的,我没有交,等着补料或退料了

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
没有提交工作 Records 的应该不会有太大的影响,刚刚在一个老外的网站上看到的,如下:

“When I applied last year I didn't attach, they didn't even ask me to submit, anyway, maybe they added that
because of fraudulent acts in the past. I will just bring all my proof of employment in the interview.”

这个人的公民考试时间: June 26, 2014