该死的英文, 总是让我有挫败感

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I allow.
No problem.

I also tell as is. If i were, were is not past tense, nothing more.

It has nothing to do with perfection.
Yes he gets your point. A mute can get his points crossed, so what
Come on, just sharing some confusions and you go “this is basics” and “you talk like a mute.” What a big deal? Maybe we live in different worlds I guess. You are like a professor. I’m always an underdog. I like to talk my way, so what? I’d rather be wrong than adopting your basics. Haha! Fortunately it’s not your basics.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Ok it’s fine. We don’t need to be perfect. I believe in the soul of language. Grammar is just appearance. Yes it will be great if we can have both. But nothing has to be perfect. The key of communication is the physiology, how you present yourself and what kind of idea and energy you are delivering. Soul matters the most. I don’t care if I am being criticized or scoffed. I’m daring greatly to express, unstoppable.
Matthew 5:48 Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect.
与大横杠老师共勉。:giggle::giggle::giggle:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这个就不用你提醒我了,我都说过了答案都在矛盾点。你这叫断章取义你一贯的作风。不想跟你争,没有时间。信仰的事情一句两句说得清吗?说再多,你跟糊涂老师也都是原地打转。说白了,就是自以为聪明的人永远是最笨的。所以关于信仰的问题,我对于自以为聪明的人从不做解释。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这个就不用你提醒我了,我都说过了答案都在矛盾点。你这叫断章取义你一贯的作风。不想跟你争,没有时间。信仰的事情一句两句说得清吗?说再多,你个糊涂老师也都是原地打转说白了,就是自以为聪明的人永远是最笨的。
哈哈哈,俺贴你主的话你还要吵?这也太缺爱了吧?:giggle::giggle::giggle:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Come on, just sharing some confusions and you go “this is basics” and “you talk like a mute.” What a big deal? Maybe we live in different worlds I guess. You are like a professor. I’m always an underdog. I like to talk my way, so what? I’d rather be wrong than adopting your basics. Haha! Fortunately it’s not your basics.
你跟一棵含羞草似的
防卫性太强

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我跟我的同学每个礼拜做两次实验做一次,两个小时都谈得很开心的没有人嘲讽,我英语怎么样,纠正起来也是非常礼貌。你可以纠正别人,但是半瓶子晃荡就没劲了。好像人家都从来没见过世面。好歹咱们也是活在英语的世界,身边都是说母语的人。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
小葡萄,我觉得大家在这个帖子里的气氛是比较随意的,不是强迫性的。大家分享一些东西,互相学习。我们都不是native speakers,在语言用法规范的评论上,至少我不敢说我是权威。所以只能就知道的范围评论。

你能写这么多东西很厉害。但一定要网友提供合你心意的指导方法,有点勉强吧。

你的个性很强势,不管你的英文还是中文都能看出来。轻松一点。The gun that scatters too much does not bag birds.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
小葡萄,我觉得大家在这个帖子里的气氛是比较随意的,不是强迫性的。大家分享一些东西,互相学习。我们都不是native speakers,在语言用法规范的评论上,至少我不敢说我是权威。所以只能就知道的范围评论。

你能写这么多东西很厉害。但一定要网友提供合你心意的指导方法,有点勉强吧。

你的个性很强势,不管你的英文还是中文都能看出来。轻松一点。The gun that scatters too much does not bag birds.
呵呵,不好意思打搅了你们轻松的讨论氛围,我这就退出。你的口吻这么严肃,搞得我很紧张,我成了不速之客。我就不打扰你们讨论了。你们继续。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
呵呵,不好意思打搅了你们轻松的讨论氛围,我这就退出。你的口吻这么严肃,搞得我很紧张,我成了不速之客。我就不打扰你们讨论了。你们继续。

你自己看看你的发言吧,有没有火药味?

我跟我的同学每个礼拜做两次实验做一次,两个小时都谈得很开心的没有人嘲讽,我英语怎么样,纠正起来也是非常礼貌。你可以纠正别人,但是半瓶子晃荡就没劲了。好像人家都从来没见过世面。好歹咱们也是活在英语的世界,身边都是说母语的人。

你有什么问题都推到别人身上吧,我是懒得跟你聊了。我跟我的同学们聊得都很开心,他们都是本地白人,他们都说我的英语不错的。纠正起来也不会用你这种态度。你这个负能量太多了,不比不知道一比吓一跳。

这个就不用你提醒我了,我都说过了答案都在矛盾点。你这叫断章取义你一贯的作风。不想跟你争,没有时间。信仰的事情一句两句说得清吗?说再多,你跟糊涂老师也都是原地打转。说白了,就是自以为聪明的人永远是最笨的。所以关于信仰的问题,我对于自以为聪明的人从不做解释。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
当然,上面我这样写,有中国人考虑,肯定的!这个应该比较好懂一点,大家可以都提意见。比如老白先生。。
II.Concept Description:

Our approach to the new north main entrance and office block in Nantong factory , Wison Group, is based on our experience of factory development which has achieved very successfully in Canada and China, complying with the realities in China ,focusing on the types of factory gate, and office block ,of which is very important parts in any factory projects, not only in China ,but also north American as well. And in China ,as we are aware of the Feng Shui as very important concept which should be taken into account at very beginning , so we use left part as widen the existing north gate ,new office block in phase II proposal due to the traditional words(吉事尚左,君子居则贵左。。老子(道德经)) .So we should avail ourselves of the valuable experience to face the challenge of Wison in Nantong so far.

The design concept is based on the following criteria:
Our approach is to the new north main entrance and office block in Nantong factory .(I don't understand this sentence meaning, for what reason "approach to do something".) Wison Group based on our experience of factory development which has achieved very successfully in Canada and China complying with the realities in China that focusing on the types of factory gate and office block of which are very important parts in any factory projects, not only in China ,but also in North America as well. As we are aware of the Feng Shui is very important concept in Chinese culture which should be taken into account at very beginning , so we use left part as widen the existing north gate (I don't understand this sentence either, therefor I won't touch it. If I could I would try to write this way: "therefor we make the left part of the existing north gate as widely as possible that same as proposal for new office block in phase II because of the traditional words(吉事尚左,君子居则贵左。。老子(道德经)") .So we should avail ourselves of the valuable experience to face the challenge of Wison in Nantong so far. (After reading, I don't know and don't understand why the writer felt that would has the challenger of Wison.)
These are my opinion, and I think there're too many commas in original texts.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你自己看看你的发言吧,有没有火药味?
那是你忽略了那两位是怎么嘲讽、挑衅我的,或者你不了解。我的火药味不是针对你,我好像没惹你吧,贴什么大字报。算了不想争了,我不再进来就是。妈的写几句英文还要贴大字报。我跟你不熟,也别跟我聊了,拜托。你,sabre, 老背我都屏蔽了。不是朋友。