俺以为耶稣老师的话对基督徒来说只有正面的效果呢,莫想到,莫想到啊。

搞得婷婷老师也被殃及,真是抱歉。仁慈的上帝啊,大伙儿都莫恶意的情况下,为啥还都要受伤涅?o_Oo_Oo_O
咱们外国人 说英语的时候 语气掌握不住 以为随便一句话 可能就得罪人 伤人

这件事 是我的错 我承认

大家进行下一个议题吧

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Over the great bridge, with the sunlight through the girders making a constant flicker upon the moving cars, with the city rising up across the river in white heaps and sugar lumps all built with a wish out of non-olfactory money. The city seen from the Queensboro Bridge is always the city seen for the first time, in its first wild promise of all the mystery and the beauty in the world.。。。。这是the great Gatsby.. 小说里面的一段话!如果,你能看懂,我承认你是懂英文的。。不然,基本就是中国英文。:cool:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
浏览附件539188
Our past can be our greatest assets. Appreciate your present state before you move on. Today’s limiting belief was yesterday’s solutions. Those solutions may be outdated but they helped us survived the past when we had no other better choices. Every behavior has a positive intention. Even when you smoked your intention was to relax or be more sociable or numb your unspeakable pain. When we separate our intentions from methodology we can revise our methodology (solution) by creating new experiences and good feelings for the same purpose. In other words we can update or upgrade our solutions, or survival mechanism. We repeat the old patterns because that’s how we survived and it served us somehow. Those patterns or even bad behaviors used to be our loyal servants. Thank those parts and experiences for their good intentions. That’s part of your life. They had their weight, values and places. Give it a different meaning, change your story and they will become your assets. They are NOT just mistakes or defects or regrets. They are your friends, allies and servants. What if you were molested or assaulted? Well, you can grieve for your loss and notice that loss also has it’s values. It reminds us that integrity, happiness, loving and respect are not accidents or something we can take for granted. They are miracles. Anything you lose or being deprived in your life help you to notice its values and reminds you to cherish and be grateful for those things you do have and often ignore their values like seeing or walking or never starving. As someone who experienced countless obstacles in my life I can’t name one thing that can’t be made as an asset. Actually I believe it’s a privilege to be able to feel. even the feelings of sadness or deepest pain come from that privilege.

Apart from small grammar mistakes, this paragraph gets its point across. As a non native writer I think that this piece deserves a 9/10.