家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

关于退料要求的回复,CIO两次回复略有不同,以哪次为准?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
问题:我还要列清单吗给对方吗?

第一次信内容:
Dear Miss/Sir,I received from Case Processing Centre ,telling me that I am not meet the requirements for migration to Canada. I wish to submit a new application when I obtain sufficient points . There are important documents I may reuse next time,therefor,I wonder if the officer will return them . And can I get the refund ?I am looking forwards to receive your reply.

第一次8月8日的回复全文如下:

Your application was assessed and it was determined that the application met ministerial instructions. It was placed into processing and failed on selection due to insufficient points; therefore, no refund will be issued.

Applications and supporting documents are part of the permanent record for a client and must remain on file. The instruction guide for Federal Skilled Workers directs applicants to make a photocopy of the application for their records. Therefore, original documents submitted in support of the application are part of the permanent record and are not returned to the applicant. In rare circumstances our office will returned certain ORIGINAL documents.

Applicants are now permitted to submit a clear photocopy of their language test results with a new Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application only when:
a previous FSW application (with the original test result form) was submitted on or after June 26, 2010; and the application and original test result form were not returned to the applicant by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC); and the tests results are still no more than two years old at the time the new FSW application is submitted. Photocopies of test results will only be accepted when they are accompanied by a photocopy of the refusal letter from CIC and an explanation that CIC retained and currently holds the original test result form. Every photocopy that is submitted will be verified online to ensure its authenticity. Applicants must continue to provide original reference letters and police certificates when submitting a new application. Applicants should obtain multiple originals of these documents so they are prepared if they need to submit a new application.[/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Please confirm the following;[/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Mailing address to which your returned documents are to be sent. [/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Confirm the specific documents you wish returned.[/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Please note:[/font][FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] All returns are sent via regular post to the mailing address you provide. There is no tracking number. Requests for other methods of delivery cannot be actioned. Once a document package leaves our office, it becomes the responsibility of the postal service and is beyond the control of this office. [/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Upon receipt of the information above, your request will be actioned.[/font]
第二次的信:
Dear Officer,

Principal Applicant: *
Application No.: E0000*****

I have submitted the application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker on May 3, 2011. And I have received an email from CIO, saying that I have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada (my score is 66). Thus, how about my application fee and application documents? Would you return my application fee to me?
Please return all my application documents (including the original one) to the following address:

*, Guangdong, 510168, China
中国广东省广州市
Please return my application fee to the following bank account:[/font]
Name of Account: *
Account Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
I will profoundly appreciate your kind consideration about the above request
第二次是8月11日的回复:
Your documents will be prepared and returned in the near future. Your application was assessed and it was determined that the application met ministerial instructions. It was placed into processing and failed on selection due to insufficient points; therefore, no refund will be issued.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 关于退料要求的回复,CIO两次回复略有不同,以哪次为准?

cio不想被楼主烦,因此准备把材料退给你了。不妨再去烦他们一次,让他们寄快递,免得寄丢。
不过申请费肯定是没得退了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 关于退料要求的回复,CIO两次回复略有不同,以哪次为准?

前几天重新考了雅思。
遇到一个新问题:第二次申请是否全部资料都要重新提交?有没有人遇到?