收到议员回信,大家都来签名

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Dear Friend: Thank you for going on line and signing the petition against the unfair handling of your immigration application. I have read very carefully your comments and as an immigrant to Canada I agree with you fully. I am writing to ask that you please ask your friends and relatives in Canada to also sign the electronic petition that will help immensely. Also please ask other applicants around the world to also sign on. We will do what ever we can to stop this ill thought legislation. However we need your help to do this. Please forward the message below to as many people as you know. Conservative government’s announced that Citizenship and Immigration Canada would close the files of Foreign Skilled Worker applicants who had applied before February 27, 2008 and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision by March 29, 2012. This decision was made so that the longstanding backlog could be eliminated. This decision dashed the hopes and dreams of 300,000 applicants and their families. Many have applied to immigrate to Canada , followed all the proper steps and waited your turn. Now they are being told that officials are refusing to even look at your application. Now Stephen Harper and Jason Kenney are refusing to even look at your application. It is time to tell Jason Kenney and Stephen Harper that this decision is unfair. Please visit http://jimkarygiannis.net/petition_and_action_requests/immigration_backlog and sign the on-line Petition. Please get your friends and family in Canada to sign the petition as well. I would also ask them to circulate the petition to their email lists. Sincerely, Hon. Jim Karygiannis P.C., M.P. Scarborough-Agincourt Liberal Critic of Multiculturalism Constituency Office 3850 Finch Ave East Suite 206 Scarborough Ontario M1T 3T6 Tel: (416) 321 5454 fax: (416) 321 5456 jim@karygiannismp.com www.karygiannismp.com

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 收到议员回信,大家都来签名

知道多伦多老移民很多,您们一定能理解我们这些被不公平地咔嚓掉的91申请人的心情,真的希望能帮我们呼吁一下我们所受到的不公平待遇。做为我个人用了七年的时间递申请等待,考雅思,收到补料申请,做各种公证材料,学历认证,又突然被告知我们的补料将不被审理,心血白费。自评分70完全符合申请时的移民政策所要求的分数。被这样单方面解除承诺这真的不应该是一个国家对承诺的解释。

一庐春秋

居小庐看春去秋来
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

知道多伦多老移民很多,您们一定能理解我们这些被不公平地咔嚓掉的91申请人的心情,真的希望能帮我们呼吁一下我们所受到的不公平待遇。做为我个人用了七年的时间递申请等待,考雅思,收到补料申请,做各种公证材料,学历认证,又突然被告知我们的补料将不被审理,心血白费。自评分70完全符合申请时的移民政策所要求的分数。被这样单方面解除承诺这真的不应该是一个国家对承诺的解释。

完全理解加万分同情。支持你们,为你们祈福 :wdb29: 

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

签名支持!