基督徒进来看看,顺便长长脑子

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
也可以这么理解:所有的一切,都是test。你说的那些完全可以只是表面而已。因此,所有的人,所有的事,本来就尽在掌握,并无任何改变。

谁知道真相?除了主席,别无他人。

是可以这么理解,但这么理解是电影之外的理解。电影里最主要讲的,就是大卫不服从主席的安排而最终导致主席更改了计划,当然大卫可以理解这一切都是对他的爱情的考验,最后的结果都是主席早就计划好的,但观众作为傍观者,看到了那个酷酷平板电脑上显示的过去的计划,也看到了更改后的计划。

这个电影里的主席(上帝)开始显得并不关心个人的命运,他有一个宏大的计划,通过他手下的人强力执行,根本不在乎当事人的感情和意愿,为保证他的计划的实施几乎不择手段。最后,由于当事人的强烈不合作,他被动地做出了一点点反应。他似乎更关心人类总体的命运,所以他的干部提到了中世纪的黑暗,文艺复兴,科学发展,两次世界大战,和对犹太人的大屠杀。他本来要安排大卫当美国总统,看上去也主要是为了影响社会,而不是个人。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
大伙儿都放轻松一点吧,论坛嘛,就像个大家都愿意来散散步活动活动筋骨的花园,还是气氛随意一点好。

快到周末了,推荐一个电影,《The Adjustment Bureau》,中文名《命运规划局》。2011年的,不算太老,可能很多人都看过。

这个电影讲的故事,有关人类的命运,控制,神秘力量,自由意志,空间维度切换,里面也有我们所理解的上帝,尽管他没现身,哈哈

故事题材有几分严肃,有几分浪漫,也有一点点小惊悚,表现手法看似有些荒诞,但是谁又敢说电影里的事一定就完全不着边际呢?

马特戴蒙饰演男主,《穿prada的恶魔》女星Emily Blunt加盟,还有很多熟面孔男星,演的都不错,挺好看的。

另外,我个人喜欢这个电影的原因,还因为它能引发一些深层的思考。

浏览附件373781
Emily Blunt不错

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
前面看到有人说比尔盖茨是基督徒,这和俺对他的印象不一致。所以俺上网查了一下,发现他在最近的一次采访上闪烁其词,估计是迫于家里领导的压力。(她家领导是天主教徒)
浏览附件374335
一厢情愿的说法,人是动态的,我以前也是无神论者。你这又是什么时候的消息 ?
In a Rolling Stone interview as recent as March 2014 Bill Gates identified as a Catholic, stated him and his wife have raised their children up in the Catholic Church, and that they attend services on Sundays.

In this same interview, he stated that it makes sense to believe in God.

还有人说他是不可知论者。反正他从来不是无神论,如果是,你拿出他亲口说自己是无神论的最新消息。

http://hollowverse.com/bill-gates/

比尔盖茨是你的神吗? 如果是,他认为人应该象机器一样。

On a grand social level, Gates thinks people should be more like computers. It’s actually quite disturbing. Anyway:

You see, antiquated ideas of kindness and generosity are simply bugs that must be programmed out of our world. And these cold, unfeeling machines show us the way.

这么喜欢膜拜名人吗? 他随便说一句话就是至高真理 ?

最后编辑: 2015-02-06
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
一厢情愿的说法,人是动态的,我以前也是无神论者。你这又是什么时候的消息 ?
In a Rolling Stone interview as recent as March 2014 Bill Gates identified as a Catholic, stated him and his wife have raised their children up in the Catholic Church, and that they attend services on Sundays.

In this same interview, he stated that it makes sense to believe in God.

还有人说他是不可知论者。反正他从来不是无神论,如果是,你拿出他亲口说自己是无神论的最新消息。

http://hollowverse.com/bill-gates/

比尔盖茨是你的神吗? 如果是,他认为人应该象机器一样。

On a grand social level, Gates thinks people should be more like computers. It’s actually quite disturbing. Anyway:

You see, antiquated ideas of kindness and generosity are simply bugs that must be programmed out of our world. And these cold, unfeeling machines show us the way.

这么喜欢膜拜名人吗?

说bill gates是基督徒的正是你们基督徒,这个坛子里的基督徒爱拿名人、学历证明自己信仰的伟大也不是一天了。

另外告诉你,不可知论是无神论的一种。多看点书吧!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
虽然靠名人吸引力入教的信徒八成是假信徒真小人,但是不得不告诉大家,美加信徒比例仍然在半数以上。重复无神论的教育是多馀的因为我们早就知道了。无神论是中国统治者愚弄人的工具。事实证明,那些标榜科学理性的无神论者喜欢迷信科学,迷信名人强人,像墙头草一样攀附他们认为可靠的强势,但又往往陷入自欺欺人的错觉,实际上是缺乏理性的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
前面看到有人说比尔盖茨是基督徒,这和俺对他的印象不一致。所以俺上网查了一下,发现他在最近的一次采访上闪烁其词,估计是迫于家里领导的压力。(她家领导是天主教徒)
浏览附件374335
无神论者引用的是比尔盖茨1996年的发言。1996年,我也是无神论者。人是动态的,2014年3月比尔盖茨说他相信上帝。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
虽然靠名人吸引力入教的信徒八成是假信徒真小人,但是不得不告诉大家,美加信徒比例仍然在半数以上。重复无神论的教育是多馀的因为我们早就知道了。无神论是中国统治者愚弄人的工具。事实证明,那些标榜科学理性的无神论者喜欢迷信科学,迷信名人强人,像墙头草一样攀附他们认为可靠的强势,但又往往陷入自欺欺人的错觉,实际上是缺乏理性的。

很遗憾的告诉你,你正在做你所鄙视的事情。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
无神论者引用的是比尔盖茨1996年的发言。1996年,我也是无神论者。人是动态的,2014年比尔盖茨说他自己是天主教徒。

这个帖子里你和另外一位新教徒抵死不承认天主教是基督教,言犹在耳,怎么现在又认同bill gates是基督徒了?你们这么变来变去是要闹哪样啊……

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
2014年1月,比尔盖茨表示,他捐款不是为了想上天堂。
那时他还是不可知论者,倾向于相信天堂可能存在,但又不确定。

2014年3月,
美国著名杂志rolling stone的采访,比尔盖茨说很多事情科学能解释,但有些却不能解释,世界太奇妙,理性无法完全理解,信上帝比较make sense,但是所作决定未必是宗教上正确的,比如他主张节育,不反对堕胎,但是天主教反对堕胎。这不是含糊其词,而是他怕一旦入教,就无法进行他的节育宣传和活动,所以他不能明确表态是天主教徒,因为天主教规矩太多。但他又无法否认对上帝的体验,所以显得矛盾。

Rolling Stone has an excellent interview with Bill Gates that you should read.

It ends with an unusual question: Do you believe in God?

Here's Gates' answer:

I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm – not all – that religion used to fill. But the mystery and the beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing, and there's no scientific explanation of how it came about. To say that it was generated by random numbers, that does seem, you know, sort of an uncharitable view [laughs]. I think it makes sense to believe in God, but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don't know.

Read the whole thing at Rolling Stone >

http://ca.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/03/bill-gates-rolling-stone

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/bill-gates-it-makes-sense-believe-god

Bill Gates: ‘It Makes Sense to Believe in God’

By Michael W. Chapman March 18, 2014

Share on Facebook More Sharing Services1

(CNSNews.com) – Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft and now a global philanthropist with an estimated net worth of $76.8 billion, said “it makes sense to believe in God,” adding that there is “no scientific explanation” for how the world came about.

Gates also criticized the NSA leaker Edwin Snowden, describing him as no hero, and went on to praise the U.S. government as one of “the best” in the world.

Gates, who is married to Melinda Gates, with whom he has three children, spends much of his time supporting philanthropic causes through the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. In an interview for the Mar. 27 issue of Rolling Stone, among many questions, Gates was asked: “You’re a technologist, but a lot of your work now with the foundation has a moral dimension. Has your thinking about the value of religion changed over the years?”

Gates said, “The moral systems of religion, I think, are super important. We've raised our kids in a religious way; they've gone to the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in. I've been very lucky, and therefore I owe it to try and reduce the inequity in the world. And that's kind of a religious belief. I mean, it's at least a moral belief.”

Rolling Stone then asked, “Do you believe in God?”

Gates said, “I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm – not all – that religion used to fill.”

“But the mystery and the beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing, and there's no scientific explanation of how it came about,” said Gates. “To say that it was generated by random numbers, that does seem, you know, sort of an uncharitable view [laughs].”

“I think it makes sense to believe in God,” said Gates, “but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don't know.”

As for the NSA document leaker Edward Snowden, Rolling Stone asked, “Do you consider him a hero or a traitor?”

Gates said, “I think he broke the law, so I certainly wouldn't characterize him as a hero. If he wanted to raise the issues and stay in the country and engage in civil disobedience or something of that kind, or if he had been careful in terms of what he had released, then it would fit more of the model of "OK, I'm really trying to improve things." You won't find much admiration from me.”

Later, Gates commented on the federal government stating that it is “a pretty blunt instrument and without the constant attention of highly qualified people with the right metrics, it will fall into not doing things very well.”

However, “[t]he U.S. government in general is one of the better governments in the world,” said Gates. “It’s the best in many, many respects. Lack of corruption, for instance, and a reasonable justice system.”