最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Okay, brother, let's go into reality from your metaphor,
: )
how's your recent trip to Japan? you had a lot of fun there?

Where did you learn the Japanese language?
ohayou gozaimasu,
i don't speak japanese,
i liked it a lot,
everything about japan impress me, i believe that japanese people fully understand what it means to have a social contract, individuals restrict themselves in exchange to have a more enjoyable surroundings,
order or chaos, it is upon each and everyone of us individuals,
in this very crowded world, some degree of island mentality definitely will help,

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
ohayou gozaimasu,
i don't speak japanese,
i liked it a lot,
everything about japan impress me, i believe that japanese people fully understand what it means to have a social contract, individuals restrict themselves in exchange to have a more enjoyable surroundings,
in this very crowded world, some degree of island mentality definitely will help,
wow, excellent!
thanks for sharing!

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
ohayou gozaimasu,
i don't speak japanese,
i liked it a lot,

in my view, some ID on this small forum needs to learn this too....

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
which also helps me to realize I can travel to Japan alone someday even if I knew nothing about Japanese (language)...

yes, you can and you will enjoy exploring japan on your own,
i had a lot of anxiety before the trip, once i landed i felt alright, your intuition kicks in, and a lot of stuff in japan is very intuitive, especially the metro/train system,
after all, people are people, they are not aliens

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
yes, you can and you will enjoy exploring japan on your own,
i had a lot of anxiety before the trip, once i landed i felt alright, your intuition kicks in, and a lot of stuff in japan is very intuitive, especially the metro/train system,
after all, people are people, they are not aliens
haha, thank you brother, that helps a lot!

also, some Japanese people told me I looked like a Japanese , rather than a Chinese!

That's hilarious !

LOL.

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
well, like everywhere else, it is a depressing world, phonies, hypocrites, repulsive, obnoxious, i feel icky just think about it,
haha, we'd better get used to it. if human society is like a forest, this tiny forum is just like a tiny tree...
all kinds of birds fly around the tree, some of them would rather shit on the branches than make a fancy decoration on the tree.
LOL.

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
ZT:新财年H-1B申请额满 美移民局不再受理
美国移民局(USCIS)周四(4月7日)公告,2016年4月1日开始接受2017财年H-1B工作签证申请,到7日止收到的申请数量,已达到国会授权的6.5万个年度配额,同时2万个预留给硕士以上学位的名额,亦收到超过名额的申请文件。
移民局3月16日公告,2017财年
H-1B的申请,如果在开放申请后首5个工作日内收到的申请超出配额上限,移民局将进行电脑抽签,未抽中者及抽签结束后收到的申请将不予受理。

因此,移民局在7日的公告中说,将进行电脑抽签,随机抽选6.5万年度配额及2万硕士以上的名额。程序上,USCIS将先电脑抽签2万个硕士以上的名额,未抽中者,将被并入到6.5万个年度配额的电脑抽签。未重复申请且未抽中者,移民局将退还已缴的申请费用。

在进行电脑抽签之前,移民局将先处理4月7日前收到的申请文件,由于数量庞大,因此移民局在公告中说,尚无法宣布何时进行电脑抽签。

7日以后,移民局不再受理申请文件,但仍会继续受理不在配额限制内的申请文件。有关代表先前未被计入配额及仍在配额内的H-1B劳工的申请,不会被计入2017财年的H-1B配额。

移民局将继续受理以下的申请:

1.为现行H-1B签证持有者,申请延签;
2.为现行H-1B签证持有者,申请改变雇用条件;
3.为现行H-1B签证持有者,申请改变雇主;
4.为现行H-1B签证持有者,申请第二份H-1B职位。

美国企业使用H-1B非移民签证项目雇用在科学、工程、计算机编程等具有高度专业性知识的外籍员工。在2017财年,美国国会批准的H-1B的配额仍是6.5万个和2万个预留给拥有硕士以上学位申请者的名额。

移民局在公告中鼓励H-1B申请人,到移民局的2017年财年H-1B配额季网页,用电邮地址登录,以接收想要知道的最新讯息。

hualala

哗啦啦
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
April07,2016
时间过得真快,离去欧洲还有20天,三个工作目前还在做两个,但已经跟几个supervisor
打过招呼要离职了,所以他们给我安排的工作量会一周比一周少一点,他们都表示以后再回温哥华要找工作,一定给他们打电话,这让我很感动。
我发现我办事从来都喜欢给自己留余地,留后路,游刃有余,虽然走回头路的几率很小。
当年离开大陆,我大陆的老板也是这么说的,十几年了,关系还在他那儿,各类证书依然有效,我就算明天回大陆,依然有工作饭碗等着我去端,虽然再回大陆生活工作的几率很小很小。。。