100.00%
这就是你不懂,同性恋也是一个是老婆一个是老公的,角色定位不同的。英语在用有段时间很低落,估计是男朋友分手的,我猜的,他有段时间是很脆弱的。
反正电视上, 都是这样的, 两人都说, 我老公我老公的,
从来没听说过我老婆这个说法,
我可以问问, soleil-lee, 他说话一般比较靠谱,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
那道歉奏是个形式,以后实质上不合作了?偶看文贵招兵买马挺下功夫,唐柏桥奏这么不堪吗?他不是还在神马民主复兴会中扮演重要角色呢?
郭本质上是看不起这些人的,跟每个人的关系和联盟在性质上也是不同的。但他任何时候都不会将精力放在内耗上,所以一开始就强调是独狼行动,别人可以出谋画策,但没有人可以对他指手划脚。他觉得这些个开会就是骗钱。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
少见了,我边上就有男的说my wife,但是wife是男的。两个人一起出现,各自角色一眼就能看出来。
你边上是个奇葩, 我刚去google了, 返回来的头一个答案, 就说是两个老公,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...bcd77cd4e11_story.html?utm_term=.f564c0c1d8b8

Dear Civilities: My wife (female) and I are supporters of gay marriage, but we are puzzled about gay couples using the terms “wife” and “husband.” When same-sex couples marry, do they choose to be the “wife” as opposed to the “husband?”
I notice you use the term. Why not just use the term “partner” as do some heterosexuals? — Name withheld

A: Thanks for sending in this question because it’s one I’m asked fairly frequently, with a dollop of embarrassment because these monikers still aren’t that familiar. Let me attempt to clear up that confusion. Your question seems to assume that when a same-sex couple adopts “husband” and “wife” as their preferred term, they pick one apiece. That’s not the case. When two men have married, there are two husbands; for women, there are two wives. The bottom line: Don’t ask a same-sex couple who is the “husband” or the “wife.”

You’re right — I do call Jim my “husband” since we got hitched in August; for the record, he also calls me his “husband.” When we use that language, we’re signaling that we’re legally married — no longer sweethearts, boyfriends or the ambiguous “partners.”

We’re not, however, announcing gendered aspects of our relationship, as your question implies. (Still, I couldn’t help but notice that the boyfriend of Michael Sam, the first openly gay football player to be drafted by an NFL team, was incorrectly called out by some as Sam’s “wife” and “trophy wife” on social media, highlighting the traditional stereotypes of “husband/wife” roles.)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
郭评川普的这个录音,假的可能性比较大,音频合成已经不是很难的技术了,看看RLRPG的推特和他在youtube上传的音频的倾向就可以看出点苗头,
郭视频爆料时,说的那些话都是本人的,剩下的,不好说是真的,
偶看很多淫都说RLRPG的录音是假的,俺也将信将疑。如果说辣些录音是黑文贵的,辣也是高级黑,比辣些啪啪啪的录音高级一些。

比如说评床铺辣段,能在多大程度上伤到文贵呢?想由此挑拨床铺和文贵的关系,以利于遣返文贵?做这样的假录音还不如做个暗指文贵有神马具体的违法行为有杀伤力呢吧?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
你边上是个奇葩, 我刚去google了, 返回来的头一个答案, 就说是两个老公,
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...bcd77cd4e11_story.html?utm_term=.f564c0c1d8b8

Dear Civilities: My wife (female) and I are supporters of gay marriage, but we are puzzled about gay couples using the terms “wife” and “husband.” When same-sex couples marry, do they choose to be the “wife” as opposed to the “husband?”
I notice you use the term. Why not just use the term “partner” as do some heterosexuals? — Name withheld

A: Thanks for sending in this question because it’s one I’m asked fairly frequently, with a dollop of embarrassment because these monikers still aren’t that familiar. Let me attempt to clear up that confusion. Your question seems to assume that when a same-sex couple adopts “husband” and “wife” as their preferred term, they pick one apiece. That’s not the case. When two men have married, there are two husbands; for women, there are two wives. The bottom line: Don’t ask a same-sex couple who is the “husband” or the “wife.”

You’re right — I do call Jim my “husband” since we got hitched in August; for the record, he also calls me his “husband.” When we use that language, we’re signaling that we’re legally married — no longer sweethearts, boyfriends or the ambiguous “partners.”

We’re not, however, announcing gendered aspects of our relationship, as your question implies. (Still, I couldn’t help but notice that the boyfriend of Michael Sam, the first openly gay football player to be drafted by an NFL team, was incorrectly called out by some as Sam’s “wife” and “trophy wife” on social media, highlighting the traditional stereotypes of “husband/wife” roles.)
对于华人来说,哪怕是结婚了,他们对外也用的是朋友。对于西人来说,他们说的都是partner,说wife的我也是只听过一个。
但是我从没听到过指称女角色的一方为husband的。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
偶看很多淫都说RLRPG的录音是假的,俺也将信将疑。如果说辣些录音是黑文贵的,辣也是高级黑,比辣些啪啪啪的录音高级一些。

比如说评床铺辣段,能在多大程度上伤到文贵呢?想由此挑拨床铺和文贵的关系,以利于遣返文贵?做这样的假录音还不如做个暗指文贵有神马具体的违法行为有杀伤力呢吧?
借别人嘴说话不一定是要伤害别人,而是让自己的话有力而已。啪啪啪还可能有些是真的,但这个肯定是假的。我觉得假视频有个共同点,都是他说话的声音比较软,虽然跟他的声音几乎一样。但是他经常会有激情大声地,个别字眼会重音强调,而假音频觉得声音比较平淡圆润

最后编辑: 2017-08-19
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
对于华人来说,哪怕是结婚了,他们对外也用的是朋友。对于西人来说,他们说的都是partner,说wife的我也是只听过一个。
但是我从没听到过指称女角色的一方为husband的,是绝对 没有的。你的google也根本没有两个老公的说法。
因为你不是同性恋, 以为一定要有一个老婆,
你在仔细看看, 这个作者本人是同性恋, When two men have married, there are two husbands; for women, there are two wives.
而且, 他说, The bottom line: Don’t ask a same-sex couple who is the “husband” or the “wife.”
You’re right — I do call Jim my “husband” since we got hitched in August; for the record, he also calls me his “husband.”

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
郭本质上是看不起这些人的,跟每个人的关系和联盟在性质上也是不同的。但他任何时候都不会将精力放在内耗上,所以一开始就强调是独狼行动,别人可以出谋画策,但没有人可以对他指手划脚。他觉得这些个开会就是骗钱。
听说他说过要给这个什么复兴会捐钱啊,早些时候,他让刘刚和夏业良去搞北大的时候,也是承诺要给资助的。我看文贵是要发展他的阵线的,而不仅是独自一个人战斗。他和辣个神马邵明工作室的录音也表明他有发展组织的想法,除非这些录音都是假的?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
因为你不是同性恋, 以为一定要有一个老婆,
你在仔细看看, 这个作者本人是同性恋, When two men have married, there are two husbands; for women, there are two wives.
而且, 他说, The bottom line: Don’t ask a same-sex couple who is the “husband” or the “wife.”
You’re right — I do call Jim my “husband” since we got hitched in August; for the record, he also calls me his “husband.”
这只是他而已。每一对同性恋的关系都不是一样的,因为性别是个spectrum, 有的性别更接近,有的性别差别很大。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
因为你不是同性恋, 以为一定要有一个老婆,
这个太烧脑,还是问问家园里的同志们吧,看看他们圈内怎么称呼对方的?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
听说他说过要给这个什么复兴会捐钱啊,早些时候,他让刘刚和夏业良去搞北大的时候,也是承诺要给资助的。我看文贵是要发展他的阵线的,而不仅是独自一个人战斗。他和辣个神马邵明工作室的录音也表明他有发展组织的想法,除非这些录音都是假的?
他说他可以一个人战斗人,但不希望是一个人战斗。他肯定是需要人的,但不是要跟其他组织求同,这是两个概念。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
借别人嘴说话不一定是要伤害别人,而是让自己的话有力而已。啪啪啪还可能有些是真的,但这个肯定是假的。我觉得假视频有个共同点,都是他说话的声音比较软,虽然跟他的声音几乎一样。但是他经常会有激情大声地,个别字眼会重音强调,而假音频觉得声音比较平淡圆润
俺莫试图从语音上去辨识真假,因为俺莫这方面的能力。俺更多地是从录音的内容上去判断。俺赶脚这个RLRPG也是在和文贵斗法,他只放出了他掌握的一些片段,显示出他掌握的料还很多,也是在博弈。如果这些纯粹是捏造的,对文贵造成的掣肘作用反而会有限。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
俺莫试图从语音上去辨识真假,因为俺莫这方面的能力。俺更多地是从录音的内容上去判断。俺赶脚这个RLRPG也是在和文贵斗法,他只放出了他掌握的一些片段,显示出他掌握的料还很多,也是在博弈。如果这些纯粹是捏造的,对文贵造成的掣肘作用反而会有限。
网上乱七八糟多了是,他自己估计都没看