该死的英文, 总是让我有挫败感

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
You say it in Chinese first time. You should say: You said it in Chinese the first time.
I let u say it in English for the second time. I don't need you to "let me". Also, "for the second time" should be "the second time". For the second time means something else.
Again here means second time. Here doesn't mean second time. You should say: Here IT means...
Logical, right? With all the errors, how could it be logical?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I m exhausted tonight. Shall we agrue it tomorrow? Thanks.

“How do I live “ is a great song. Hope you like it:)
Good nite~

Let's continue the discussion tomorrow, but let's not argue for the sake of arguing. Please explain, whenever convenient, what it means by "keeps spinning for more than three centuries" in the context of SSO.

I am exhausted as well. I worked till 8 tonight, and I am a heck of a lot older than you are.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Speak to me again in English, please!
Speak to me again in English means, that the last time you spoke to me you did so in English, so please do that again.

I think what you really meant to say was, that when you speak to me again please do so in English.

I hope you can understand the difference.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Fas, I just noticed that your original version was "I demand u say it in English for the second time." You could say: I suggested...

Once upon a time, a Chinese ambassador wrote an invitation letter to the president of the host country, in it he wrote: I demand your presence at the embassy reception for...

Needless to say, the president was furious, and the poor ambassador never quite figured out why.

最后编辑: 2019-04-03
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
Let's continue the discussion tomorrow, but let's not argue for the sake of arguing. Please explain, whenever convenient, what it means by "keeps spinning for more than three centuries" in the context of SSO.

I am exhausted as well. I worked till 8 tonight, and I am a heck of a lot older than you are.
The original sentence in our charming president’s speech is as follows:

The last 140 years has been a legend that keeps spinning for more than three centuries...

That’s to say, it’s not the SSO who spins but the legend does. Why don’t you understand that?

Don’t spin yourself and be addicted to this “ keep spinning for three centuries “ please.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
The original sentence in our charming president’s speech is as follows:

The last 140 years has been a legend that keeps spinning for more than three centuries...

That’s to say, it’s not the SSO who spins but the legend does. Why don’t you understand that?

Don’t spin yourself and be addicted to this “ keep spinning for three centuries “ please.
小红枚,主语 “years” 和谓语 “has” 不统一,语法上说不通,致命伤。
I arrived at my office at 8:40 am today. Gotta write a French report . Have fun u guys.
Work Hard!!!
Hahahaha
对呀,跟他们拽法文,这才是你的强项,说什么英文呐?那个老习一下就会哑了的。不信,试试看。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Hahaha.....a heck of.......laox888, I really like to learn English from you.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

这么 “exhausted” 这么 “older”, 还这么好战,居然还说自己不好战:eek: 一枝老红枚!