该死的英文, 总是让我有挫败感

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I think that this forum should be about learning, and bettering our selves through the English language. However, I don’t think that this forum should be a place to have arguments in. No one has a right to not allow someone from expressing their opinion here, apart from the moderators. Everyone should be equal here.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
I think that this forum should be about learning, and bettering our selves through the English language. However, I don’t think that this forum should be a place to have arguments in. No one has a right to not allow someone from expressing their opinion here, apart from the moderators. Everyone should be equal here.
Yes I agree. Just ignore my emotional words. I have CPTSD which made me very defensive. I lashed out because I didn't expect to be mocked. I can't tolerate the way some people communicate. My strategy now is stop talking to those people who don't respect. I don't have any right to kick anyone out. It's just an emotional lashing out. I hope they won't take it serious. I was a victim at the first place. I came here to exchange values not to compete or argue. I reply anyone who talk in a respectful manner. Thank you for understanding.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
这是早上刚刚,给美国顾问公司的邮件。。CC沙特皇家委员会。。看看有什么毛笔。。不过已经发送了
To begin with, As for Saudi building standards and Royal Commission Building Codes, with which would be complied by us. We emphasize on the issue ,of which our steel structure system and EPS Cast-in-place system should been approved by BTI of the Ministry of Housing ,and to apply in KSA.
Could we agree with the followings:
1. The construction method, including inspection procedures and inspection contents, will be declared to RC , as well as the supervision unit .
2. The supervision inspection procedures and contents in the process of construction, of which will be submitted to the supervision unit for approval after the construction drawings have been approved. We will strictly abide by it during the course of construction.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
To begin with, As for Saudi building standards and Royal Commission Building Codes, with which would be complied by us. We emphasize on the issue ,of which our steel structure system and EPS Cast-in-place system should been approved by BTI of the Ministry of Housing ,and to apply in KSA.
1. The construction method, including inspection procedures and inspection contents, will be declared to RC , as well as the supervision unit .
2. The supervision inspection procedures and contents in the process of construction, of which will be submitted to the supervision unit for approval after the construction drawings have been approved. We will strictly abide by it during the course of construction.
赞一手清秀的毛笔字

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
絮我直言,英文有很大的改进空间,第一句就是个incomplete sentence,但猜得到你想表达的意思。

其他的有时间再慢慢讨论,如果真有兴趣的话。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
妈的问个问题一堆狂轰烂炸一堆的罪名。
莫关系,但见辣被狂轰滥炸的黑淫勇士,反手扔出一颗手榴弹,炸得轰炸机连连道歉,慌忙认错::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
咱们外国人 说英语的时候 语气掌握不住 以为随便一句话 可能就得罪人 伤人

这件事 是我的错 我承认

大家进行下一个议题吧