丑陋的温哥华

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
本人在省高等法院工作很多年了,法官都非常专业,不会离开法律妄判案子的。几乎每个案子的判决书都发到网上,是不是公正业界内业界外都看着呢。没有人会为你的案子毁掉声誉的。根本不值得
所以这里和国内有什么区别?每个判决书都不会把对判决书不利的东西列在判决书上。所谓的政府司法独立就是个挂羊头,卖狗肉!司法内部相护包庇利用,不惜牺牲当事人的利益和名誉。我那个刑事案子就是最好的明证,法律援助的经历和BC司法部的态度足可以看出现在的社会状态。
我最近在省院和省高院的各申请的聆听经过,法律援助的联系和投诉过程我也会陆续写出来到底真相是什么。

武力流氓可怕,文化流氓更可怕,因为武力流氓大家都有好坏共识,但是这些文化流氓就是利用人们对专业知识的匮乏进行作恶,而且是团伙!自上而下,各有分工,是一个完整的作恶工作流。

PS:有好人,少!

最后编辑: 2019-09-06
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
今天发了投诉维多利亚法律中心的到BC司法部,看结果吧。

关于省高院的自助中心的停止提供服务的行为,我回过邮件叫他们BC司法部电话我或让他们经理对我的投诉邮件进行澄清的,没有回应。今天我也再发了邮件催促,并告诉他们省高院的自助中心的supervisor在撒谎。看结果吧!

我在5月份投诉北温法院的保安到Court Services Branch,迄今没有消息,今天发了邮件看什么结果。

最后编辑: 2019-09-15
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
如果楼主是去投诉警察,翻译,政府部门,律师和司法系统互相勾结,导致对你的案子不公正,我建议您还是撤诉吧。否则的话,如果人家认为你是精神不正常,不理你,算你lucky。如果人家认为你是正常的行为人,哪一部分都可能对你提出诬告和损害名誉诉讼。请问你有证据证明他们勾结了吗?像赖昌星或孟晚舟这么大的案子他们都不敢勾结,你以为你是谁,值得人家去迫害?你如果无法提供足够的证据,你会被判一大笔民事赔偿,恐怕不是你能承担得起的。我建议你去看心理医生,最好是拿到一个“迫害妄想狂” 证明,这样有可能被免责。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
如果楼主是去投诉警察,翻译,政府部门,律师和司法系统互相勾结,导致对你的案子不公正,我建议您还是撤诉吧。否则的话,如果人家认为你是精神不正常,不理你,算你lucky。如果人家认为你是正常的行为人,哪一部分都可能对你提出诬告和损害名誉诉讼。请问你有证据证明他们勾结了吗?像赖昌星或孟晚舟这么大的案子他们都不敢勾结,你以为你是谁,值得人家去迫害?你如果无法提供足够的证据,你会被判一大笔民事赔偿,恐怕不是你能承担得起的。我建议你去看心理医生,最好是拿到一个“迫害妄想狂” 证明,这样有可能被免责。
痛苦姐姐面子大, 能够被中国司法系统和加拿大司法系统来回迫害。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
我会把最近的案子和申请以及投诉都贴写出来,至于这里怎么做,无论好坏我只是照实写出来,我自己维护我自己被损害的权益,没什么好遮掩的。我知道这些东西恶人都知道的,有人会通报的!
发生在温哥华最真实的事情!

最后编辑: 2019-09-22
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
BC司法部9月24日的回复邮件:
We are in receipt of your numerous emails sent on January 12, May 29, June 1, July 17, July 27 and September 14, 2019 to the Honourable DXXX, Attorney General. As mentioned in our previous communications with you, the Ministry of Attorney General cannot get involved in private legal matters.
In our past responses we have sent you information outlining resources available to you to seek legal assistance, as well as relevant complaint processes.
We have also provided you with information regarding your complaints relating to the Justice Access Centre and Court scheduling. If you remain dissatisfied with a Court service or require further information regarding the Court Services Branch Feedback Process, please visit:
www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/justice/courthouse-services/courthouse-roles/court-feedback
I hope this information has been helpful to you. As we have provided you with all the relevant information on this matter, please consider this letter a final acknowledgement of your concerns.
Best regards,
Justice Services Branch
Ministry of Attorney General

BC司法部8月给我回复邮件:

We are writing in response to your correspondence of July 17 and 27, 2019, to the Honourable David Eby, Attorney General, explaining that you were denied legal assistance, as well as describing your complaint about the courts in more detail.
The Legal Services Society (LSS) is an operationally independent organization that determines its own policies and procedures with respect to day-to-day operations and service delivery. Although the government cannot get involved in individual cases, we can provide you with some information that we hope will be helpful.
LSS has a process for reviewing legal aid refusal decisions. The request for review must be received by LSS within 30 days of the intake legal assistant’s refusal decision. For more information please visit the LSS website:
www.lss.bc.ca/about/applyForReviewOfDecision.php
If you remain dissatisfied with the decision, you can make a complaint to LSS. You can find out more information about the complaint process at:
www.lss.bc.ca/about/complaintsStaff.php
If you do not qualify for representation by a legal aid lawyer, you may still be eligible for LSS legal advice services, including
  • · Criminal Law
  • · Family Law
  • · Immigration Law
  • o Duty counsel (lawyers who provide advice for people in detention at the Canadian Border Service Agency’s enforcement centre)
  • · The Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch, provides a lawyer referral service where members of the public can consult with a lawyer for up to 30 minutes for a fee of $25 plus taxes. You can learn more about this service at:
  • · The Thompson Rivers University Community Legal Clinic (TRU CLC) is a project of the TRU Faculty of Law, and is the first student-staffed free legal clinic in the BC Interior. The students work under the guidance of a supervising lawyer, to provide legal assistance and advice in a range of areas to those who would otherwise be unable to afford legal assistance. You can find out more information about this program at:
  • · In Victoria, the Law Centre is a service run out of the University of Victoria Law School. It provides advice, assistance and representation to clients who cannot afford a lawyer. The Law Centre also provides legal education programs to the public. Examples of cases dealt with at The Law Centre include:
  • o Criminal matters
  • o Divorce, support and other family law matters
  • o Human rights complaints
  • o Civil disputes, and
  • o Hearings before administrative tribunals.
You can find out more about this program at:

www.thelawcentre.ca
The Law Society is the regulator of the legal profession in British Columbia and considerable authority is given to the Law Society under the Legal Profession Act to determine the appropriate manner in which to govern its members, which reflects the self-governing nature of the profession. A person who believes that a lawyer, former lawyer or articled student has practised law incompetently or been guilty of professional misconduct, conduct unbecoming a lawyer or a breach of the Legal Profession Act or the Law Society Rules may make a complaint to the Law Society. You can learn more about the complaint process at:
www.lawsociety.bc.ca/complaints-lawyer-discipline-and-public-hearings/complaints-en/
You are also concerned about an incident that occurred regarding the amount of printing allowed in our Justice Access Centres (JACs). You believe that you are being bullied by the supervisor who advised that you had exceeded the printing limit. You spoke with the JAC supervisor and were advised of the printing limit. The supervisor showed you the sign indicating the limit that is posted at each work station, but you do not believe that the printing limit should have applied to you given the multiple court claims you have initiated.
The supervisor offered you a solution whereby you would provide the JAC with a list of all your Supreme Court cases, estimate the amount you already printed on each case, and staff at the JAC could then track your printing from that point on based on your initial estimation. You indicated you disagreed with this solution, so the supervisor suggested that you focus on completing the court forms at the JAC but do your photocopying elsewhere in order to economize your printing privileges. You also disagreed with this approach.
During the meeting with the supervisor, you did not accept that you should have any limitations to your printing privileges. At that time, you asked to speak with the manager who was not immediately available. The supervisor advised that you should put your complaint in writing so that it could be provided to the manager for a response. You refused, and let the supervisor know that you would contact the Attorney General of BC directly.
JACs are accessible front doors to the family and civil justice system. They provide people with information, needs assessment, referral to appropriate services, and dispute resolution options. In addition to services provided by Family Justice Services Division (FJSD) staff and community partners, JACs also provide self-help rooms to assist with finding relevant materials and options for solving family and civil law problems.
The JAC, as a free service to the public, aims to offer services to all clients. In order to be able to continue to provide a free service, it is clearly stated in the room that the printing maximum will be kept to 50 pages. Additionally, multiple clients are printing on the same printer, and to ensure confidentially for all, clients do not have access to the ‘staff only’ area where the printers are located. Consequently, clients request their printing from a staff member to ensure they have not inadvertently received someone else’s documents.
It appears you also have a complaint about having an item heard at the Supreme Court. We suggest that you may wish to contact the Supreme Court Vancouver Registry Scheduling for assistance. For more information please visit the Supreme Court Scheduling website at:
www.bccourts.ca/supreme_court/scheduling/

or call direct at 604-660-2853.

We hope that this information is helpful to you, and we wish you the best going forward.

Sincerely,

Justice Services Branch

Ministry of Attorney General
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我1月12的发给他们的邮件:
I get the direction that ifI want complain the provincial court and supereme court of bc,I can complain to you.
So I make sure about it.If you can help me,I will start my complaint.

我5月29日发给他们的邮件:
1.the access probono:
I have lawsuit at vancouver,bc.The Access probono lawyer wanted to represent me .But the lawyer stopped the service to me because a letter written by JXXX(the leader of the Access probono office).In that letter JXXX stop the legal aid to me.I sent email and leave telephone message to JXXX to require his explain.No any reply.I have no money to afford the lawyer.I need the Access probono to continue service to me without making any difficulties to me .
I had connected with law social of bc to complain JXXX from April,2019,no any reply too.
2.the certified interpreter:
The certified interpreter(name:BXXX) made many mistakes in my court trail of OXXX.Later,when I got the transcript and voice record,I found so many mistakes. But he refused to correct the mistakes.I complain him to the STIBC and tried to email"ethics@stibc.org"which list on the website of STIBC .But the STIBC do nothing for that complaint even if I emailed STIBC I am self-reprsented and "ethics@stibc.org"is not available.I had to complain STIBC to CTTIC.CTTIC emailed me he had connected with STIBC,and STIBC will connect with me shortly,But in fact,nobody connected with me.I connect with CTTIC that nobody connect with me ,then no any reply.
I need the interpretation correction paper of that two days trail(it need to be signed and I need to hand in to the courts);I need the official way to report that certified interpreter had broken the Ethic Code to the Ethic committee;That interpreter need to refund me all the interpreter fees for my case.
I do not know whether his miatake caused me some bad influence to my case .I will keep all my right to that interpreter.
Thank you!

2019-05-29

我7月发给他们的邮件:
1.2019-07-04 ,I received the email from DXXX, QC.I think he is protecting the bad person.I had reply below:
For the first complaint:
Also APB an independent organization,but it had treat me differently.It service to the pubilic,then he must obey all laws and direction of the law society of bc .Obviously ,you still tried to protect it.It had broken the law to me.right?and I do not think the law society of bc had done well for this complaint,you do not say anything about the law society.
The Legal Services Society and The Law Students' Legal Advice Program ,I had connected with them ,they said they have no this area.
So now you need to find a way to resolve my matter of without legal aid.It is your job to make sure the every pubic can get the law protection and the law management according to the attorney general act.
For the second complaint:
the certified interpreter had broken the court standard and cheat the judge,it is surperise you do nothing for that.You firstly dishonest to the law,to the judge, to the ministry of the justical.according to the attorney general act,this is still your job.
2019-07-05
2.Today,I were bullied by the Supereme court of bc self -centre.Today,I go to self centre to prepare the application .But the supervisor stop service to me because her clerk rumored that I had print beyond the limit.I asked the supervisor please show me the evidence that I had beyond the paper quantity limit .I have serveral cases in the supereme court of bc(appeal,petition etc,some is same party some is different party),Every time ,maybe I print different case.I do not know there is paper quantity limit and I do not calculate how many paper I had print.That supervisor require all the list of my case and the party in every case.I did but I refused show her the content of my every case.She told me she calculate the paper quantity together if the party is same although they are different cases.I disagree.And she force me to write down how many papers I had printed for other case.I told her ,today,for this case,I had print about 20 pages recently including today 9 pages.But for other case,I do not pay attention to it,So I can not give you the quantity.I can not give you any number which I can not make sure.If you continue to force me give you number,then I had to give you 0 whatever you believe or not.I said to her yu should show me the evidence and you can not stop the service without the evidence.She said she do not need teh evidence.She ask her clerks ,one said is 10 pagers,another said is 25 pages.Even if calculate all clark togeter,is not beyond the 50 pages limit . Now I require stop this bullying activity in the supereme court of bc self-centre and I can continue use the service at once .The 50 pages limit should be every case's limit,not all the cases together total 50 paper limit.
3.I have a application for hearing in the supereme court of bc.It just need 10~15 minutes to hear.But I have waitted for two days .So far it have not been heard.Yestersy,I waitted in the court room when I came back from North van provincial court(the clerk told us to come back at3:45,because of the block I arrived at the court at about 4:09) ,the judge and the court clerk said the work time is up,only leave my hearing to tommorow.Yesterday,just my application not be heard.Today,my application have been transfered from court room33 to room 10 ,the turn to 31.I waitted for long time ,it still not be heard.This application is only 10~15 minutes,but nobody hear it for two day.I complain this matter.
2019-07-17
我9月份发给他们的邮件:
At about Aug 21,2019,I received the email from Justice Services Branch that provide me all the legal aid link.I had connected all those legal aid for many times except the Victoria Law Centre and The Thompson Rivers University Community Legal Clinic .Because all the legal aid had refused me ,I tried the Victoria Law Centre and The Thompson Rivers University Community Legal Clinic at Aug 29,2019,I phone the telephne number 2503851221 and 7784718590 according to their website.The Thompson Rivers University Community Legal Clinic dose not call back.
At Aug 29,2019,the Victoria Law Centre phone me back and said to me they only service the big victoria area,then I said they were lying because Victoria Law Centre had represent the people who lived in North Vancouver (that file is opened by me at vancouver).Then that lady asked me that people who lived in North vancouver is complainant or defendent.I told her he is the defendent.Then that lady said the Victoria Law Centre has another program of providing the assistant to the defendent(not to the complainant)outside the big victoria area.I require her manager to speak to me to explain this kind of lying.That lady siad she will transfer the phone to the manager(or supervisor) to me and I left the telephone message .So far,I did not receive any call back.
Now I complian the Victoria Law Centre bad activity and I require the legal aid to me.So far no any legal aid want to service to me.My case iscivil case (in small claim,supereme court of bc and court of appeal)
2019-09-14

I had emailed you that "phone me XXXXXXXXXXor ask your manager to make clear of it".So far ,there is no any call or email back.
For the Supereme court help centre:That supervisor is lying.I never print other things .I only printing my case in the supereme court of bc.I had witten in my email that"She told me she calculate the paper quantity together if the party is same although they are different cases.I disagree.And she force me to write down how many papers I had printed for other case.I told her ,today,for this case,I had print about 20 pages recently including today 9 pages.But for other case,I do not pay attention to it,So I can not give you the quantity.I can not give you any number which I can not make sure.If you continue to force me give you number,then I had to give you 0 whatever you believe or not.I said to her yu should show me the evidence and you can not stop the service without the evidence.She said she do not need teh evidence.She ask her clerks ,one said is 10 pagers,another said is 25 pages."
That supervisor told me to write the complain letter to her! And the paper limit is 50 pages.But there is no statment that 50pages limit is for one case or all cases together.I think 50pages limit is for one case.And there is no any evidence I had beyond that pages limit.
I think you can not ignore that supervisor's lying activity and the bullying activity.

2019-09-14

最后编辑: 2019-09-27
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
“BC司法部9月24日的回复邮件:
We are in receipt of your numerous emails sent on January 12, May 29, June 1, July 17, July 27 and September 14, 2019 to the Honourable DXXX, Attorney General. As mentioned in our previous communications with you, the Ministry of Attorney General cannot get involved in private legal matters.”

“please consider this letter a final acknowledgement of your concerns.”

痛苦姐, 你这算扰官吗?现在BC司法部不理你了, 接下来你准备怎么投诉他们呀?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
“BC司法部9月24日的回复邮件:
We are in receipt of your numerous emails sent on January 12, May 29, June 1, July 17, July 27 and September 14, 2019 to the Honourable DXXX, Attorney General. As mentioned in our previous communications with you, the Ministry of Attorney General cannot get involved in private legal matters.”

“please consider this letter a final acknowledgement of your concerns.”

痛苦姐, 你这算扰官吗?现在BC司法部不理你了, 接下来你准备怎么投诉他们呀?
Justin Trudeau
Unite Nations
三体文明

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
说说我的案子黑吧:
房东律师现在是要联合警察的律师叫法院直接宣布我的上诉是无理诉讼且要求我支付昂贵的法院错误判决费用(已经上诉),如果房东律师的无赖举动获得法院的裁决,那我在省高院的上诉就无法开庭,那我的案子就根本就在省高院彻底不审自动流产或永远开不了庭。
而省高院和省院里的法官有人在支撑房东律师的行为,就是我说的文化流氓。房东律师不好好把主官司在法庭摆事实,搞歪门邪道躲避开庭,也居然能够得到一些法官的支撑,可见这里司法黑恶。过两天,把每个案子的申请和进展情况都贴出来。

最后编辑: 2019-10-02
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
最近在忙起诉警察的案子,警察律师2017年发出申请不能起诉警察个人,在北温小额法院得到批准令。我上诉到省高院,省高院2018年驳回北温法院的批准令要求重听。结果北温小额法院2019年重听后又批准,我最近上诉到省高院,省高院驳回我的上诉。我只能再上诉。在这个申请里,对方律师没有任何证据,对方律师在法院上庭时没有任何事实证据的胡编。我现在看到了省高院这次的裁决理由,除了了罗列上述已发生的流水程序,警察律师没有任何的事实和证人的证明,省高院法官怎么得出来的警察律师申请的合理?警察律师连基本事实证据都没有,法官分析啥?这种法官就是故事大王。我不知道在法院的案件库里有多少案子是被编判出来的。