想问问未成年按正常手续、签合同可以合法租住吗?需不需要监护人签字?在学校报备的话,学校会要求必须是homestay吗

等回复,谢谢各位 !

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
帮你查了一下,一般16岁或以后可以自己决定住哪儿
你看看这个吧,我就不翻译了

Leaving Home
In Ontario, you can choose where you live when you are 16 years old.

When can I decide where I want to live?
In general, if you are 16 or 17, you can decide where you want to live and you do not need a legal guardian. You can leave home against the wish of your legal guardian and live somewhere else. If you are living with another person, they will not be charged with a criminal offence as long as they do not assist you in leaving home.

If you are under 16 years old, (or if you and your parents live in another province where the age for leaving home is older), your parents can contact the police to have you returned home if you are living in a place that is not safe; in other words, a place where you are at risk of physical, emotional or sexual abuse, or being neglected.

最后编辑: 2020-05-23
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
帮你查了一下,一般16岁或以后可以自己决定住哪儿
每个省的规定不一样
你看看这个吧,我就不翻译了
When can I decide where I want to live?
In general, if you are 16 or 17, you can decide where you want to live and you do not need a legal guardian. You can leave home against the wish of your legal guardian and live somewhere else. If you are living with another person, they will not be charged with a criminal offence as long as they do not assist you in leaving home.

If you are under 16 years old, (or if you and your parents live in another province where the age for leaving home is older), your parents can contact the police to have you returned home if you are living in a place that is not safe; in other words, a place where you are at risk of physical, emotional or sexual abuse, or being neglected.
感谢 这方面的资料真的太少

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
尽管家园很多网友不错也愿意提供帮助,不过我认为对未成年人来说,这种论坛不宜作为你依赖的咨询平台。网友们大都是来这儿玩玩,不会也不应当为某个咨询提供答案负责任的。
了解,在网上问是想有个大致的思路。最终还是会和学校等方面聊的 :)