最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 投资移民的困惑和移民难题

说的挺有道路的!开始动摇了。。。:wdb5:

俺开始也是义无返顾的.后来动摇,再后来就彻底放弃了.

幸运地在这里结识了这么多富有学识和智慧的TZ,让自己可以少走很多弯路.:wdb6::wdb6::wdb19::wdb19:

同感!

一开始扎在蒙城板热情学习,虚心学习,越学越迷茫,越学越没底气,尤其是看了故土难移的文章,彻底绝望了。我的孩子高一了,明年登陆时高二,学法语考英语大学,那是死胡筒一条啊.......:wdb13::wdb13::wdb13::wdb13:,

所以,现在也放弃了蒙城,转向英语区......
我也感谢论坛上的XDJM们,感谢你们的无私,让后来人少走弯路,我也:wdb19::wdb19::wdb19::wdb19::wdb19::wdb19:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

说的挺有道路的!开始动摇了。。。:wdb5:

同感!

一开始扎在蒙城板热情学习,虚心学习,越学越迷茫,越学越没底气,尤其是看了故土难移的文章,彻底绝望了。我的孩子高一了,明年登陆时高二,学法语考英语大学,那是死胡筒一条啊.......:wdb13::wdb13::wdb13::wdb13:,

所以,现在也放弃了蒙城,转向英语区......
我也感谢论坛上的XDJM们,感谢你们的无私,让后来人少走弯路,我也:wdb19::wdb19::wdb19::wdb19::wdb19::wdb19:

是啊是啊,想想孩子的中文基础扎实了,也不错。最起码华语市场比法语的大得太多了,所以,心里也很平衡滴。:wdb6::wdb6::wdb6:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

楼上的朋友你好,请教问题,我女儿在国内读高一,省重点高中,如果移民顺利,大约在明年5-10月签证能下来,这样我女儿是读完高一来加,还是读完高二来加合适?92年9月出生。
在线等。先谢谢

我的男孩子与你相似,92年9月生,读高一,省重点高中,大约明年5-10月DM和LP,:wdb26::wdb18::wdb6:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Apple CEO Steve Jobs 史丹佛生演全文

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

555555,俺想编辑编辑,结果整个搞乱了。郁闷ING

幸好枫兄做了好事,COPY了下来。谢谢了!

加纷纷鼓励和支持!

最后编辑: 2008-11-23
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

ZT-----强烈推荐有尚未成年孩子的父母阅读

Apple CEO Steve Jobs ?史丹佛??生演嘱全文
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

今天,很?幸?到各位?世界上最好的?校之一??的??典顿上。我????大???咿,真??,呃是我滕大???最近的一刻。

今天,我只真三?故事,不?大道理,三?故事就好。

第一?故事,是晷於人生中的??滴滴如何串呗在一起。

我在里德?院(Reed College )待了六?月就揠休?了。 到我退?前,一共休?了十八?月。那?,我?什?休??(??笑)呃得?我出生前嘱起。

我的尤生母尤??是?研究生,年蒺未婚??,她?定??人收鹇我。她?烈迂得???有大???的人收鹇我,所以我出生?,她就???我被一?律?夫?收鹇。 但是呃?夫妻到了最後一刻反悔了,他?想收鹇女孩。

所以在等待收鹇名?上的一?夫妻,我的鹇父母,在一天半夜彦接到一通??, ?他?「有一名意外出生的男孩 ,你?要帐鹇他??」而他?的回答是「?然要」。

後?,我的生母办?,我?在的?????有大???, 我?在的爸爸?呗高中??也?有。 她拒睫在帐鹇文件上做最後?字。直到??月後,我的鹇父母保酌??一定??我上大?,她的?度才?化。

十七年後,我上大?了。但是??我?知地啉了一所?偻?乎跟史丹佛一?倨的大?(??笑),我那工人肓?的父母?所有峰蓄都花在我的?偻上。六?月後,我看不出?呃??的?值何在。那?候,我不知道呃?子要?什?,也不知道?大?能?我有什??助,只知道我?了?呃??,花光了我父母呃?子的所有峰蓄。所以,我?定休?,相信船到?钷自然直。

??呃??定看?相?可怕,可是?在看?,那是我呃?子做咿最好的?定之一。(??笑)?我休?之後,我再也不用上我?配趣的必修疹,把?殓拿去?那些我有配趣的疹。呃一?也不浪漫。

我?有宿舍,所以我睡在友人家彦的地板上,靠著回收可?空罐的退偻五分遑偕吃的。每?星期天晚上得走七哩的路,览咿大半?? 去印度教的 HareKrishna 神?吃钅好料,我喜? Hare Krishna 神?的好料。就呃?追胗我的好奇陪直迂,大部分我所投入咿的事?, 後?看?都成了? 比珍倨的??(And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on )。

佩?例?真。??里德?院有著大概是全?最好的??教育。校??的每一?海?上,每?抽?的?秽上,都是美?的手?字。

因?我休?了,可以不照正常啉疹程序?,所以我跑去上??疹。 我?了serif 陪 sanserif 字篦,?到在不同字母酵合殓?更字殓距,?到活字印刷?大的地方。

??的美好、?史感陪?戌感是科?所?法掌握的,我迂得呃很迷人。我?盍期咿?呃些?西能在我生活中起些什??肴作用,不咿十年後,?我在韵?第一台?金塔?,我想起了??所?的?西,所以把呃些?西都韵?咄了?金塔彦,呃是第一台能印刷出漂亮?西的?呢。

如果我?沉溺於那?一樵疹彦,?金塔可能就不?有多重字篦跟等比例殓距 字篦了。又因? Windows 抄阴了?金塔的使用方式(??鼓掌大笑)。因此,如果?年我?有休?,?有去上那樵??疹,大概所有的?人?呢都不?有呃些?西,印不出?在我?看到的漂亮的字?了。

?然,?我?在大?彦?,不可能把呃些??滴滴盍先串呗在一起,但在十年後的今天回?,一切就锢得非常清楚。

我再真一次,你?法盍先把??滴滴串呗起?;只有在未?回??, 你才?明白那些??滴滴是如何串在一起的( you can't connect the dots look-ing forward; you can only connect them looking backwards )。

所以你得相信,眼前你??的肺肺,??多少?呗劫在一起。你得信任某??西,直迂也好, 命哕也好,生命也好。

呃肺作法????我失望,我的人生因此?得完全不同。
( Jobs停下?喝水)

我的第二?故事,是有晷?陪失去。

我很幸哕-年蒺?就办?自己?做什?事。我二十??,跟 Steve Wozniak在我爸?的??彦檫始了滔果?呢的事?。

我?拚命工作,滔果?呢在十年殓?一殓??彦的??小夥子?展 ! 成了一家?工超咿四千人、市?二十?美金的公司。在那事件之前一年推出了我?最棒的作品-?金塔?呢( Macintosh ),那?我才?唼入三十?;然後,我被解?了。

我怎??被自己?揠的公司斤解?了?(??笑)

嗯,?滔果?呢成樘後,我?了一?我以?在??公司上很有才?的?伙?,他在钷?年也催??得不邋。可是我??未?的?景不同,最後只好分道?梵,董事?站在他那?,就呃?在我 30 ?的?候,公檫把我斤解?了。

我失去了整?生活的重心,我的人生就呃?被摧?。

有??月,我不知道要做些什?。我迂得我令企?界的前??失望-我把他?交斤我的接力棒弄?了。

我?了?揠 HP 的 David Packard跟?揠Intel的 Bob Noyce,跟他?真很抱歉我把事情斤搞砸了。我成了公?眼中失?的示?,我甚至想要滕檫矽谷。

但是??的,我办?,我?是喜?那些我做咿的事情,在滔果?呢中??的那些事晋毫?有改?我?做的事。

腠然我被否定了,可是我?是?做那些事情,所以我?定?钷?咿 。 ??我?办?,但?在看?,被滔果?呢檫除,是我所??咿最好的事情。成功的沉重被?钷?咿的蒺?所取代, 每件事情都不那?催定,?我自由咄入呃?子最有?意的年代。

接下?五年,我檫了一家叫做 NeXT 的公司,又檫一家叫做 Pixar 的公司,也跟後?的老婆(Laurene)?起了??。

Pixar接著氧作了世界上第一部全?呢???影,玩具???( Toy Story),?在是世界上最成功的??氧作公司(??鼓掌大笑)。然後,滔果?呢偕下了 NeXT,我回到了滔果,我?在 NeXT办展的技戌成了滔果?呢後??配的核心部份。我也有了?美妙的家庭。我很催定,如果?年滔果?呢?檫除我,就不?办生呃些事情。呃帖?很苦口,可是我想滔果?呢呃?病人需要呃帖?。

有?候,人生?用歹钷打你的钷。不要?失信心。

我催信我?我所做的事情, 呃就是呃些年?支持我擂理走下去的唯一理由(I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did )。

你得找出你的最?,工作上是如此,人生伴?也是如此。

你的工作??掉你人生的一大部分,唯一真正?得?足的方法就是做你相信是?大的工作,而唯一做?大工作的方法是 ?你所做的事( And the only way to do great work is to love what you do )。如果你??找到呃些事,擂理找,?停钅。蓖你全心全力,你知道你一定?找到。而且,如同任何?大的事?,事情只?胗著?殓愈?愈好。所以,在你找到之前,擂理找,?停钅。(??鼓掌, Jobs 喝水)

我的第三?故事,是晷於死亡。

?我十七??,我坐到一?格言,好像是「把每一天都?成生命中的最後一天,你就?蒺?自在。( If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right )」(??笑)

呃?我影?深哞, 在咿去 33 年彦,我每天早上都?照缫子,自?:「如果今天是此生最後一日,我今天要做些什??」

每?我呗理太多天都得到一?「?事做」的答案?, 我就知道我必?有所改?了。 提醒自己快死了,是我在人生中面乓重大?定?,所用咿最重要的方法。

因??乎每件事-所有外界期望、所有的名?、所有?困窘或失?的恐?- 在面?死亡?,都消失了,只有最真?重要的?西才?留下( Remember-ing that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in theface of death, leaving only what is truly important )。

提醒自己快死了,是我所知避免掉入畏?失去的陷阱彦最好的方法。人生不??、死不?去,?理由不能?心而?。

一年前,我被攒?出癌症。我在早上七?半作???瞄,在胰潘清楚出?一?嫩瘤,我呗胰潘是什?都不知道。狒生告灾我,那?乎可以催定是一肺不治之症,盍?我大概活不到三到六?月了。

狒生建阻我回家,好好跟尤人?聚一聚,呃是狒生?乓剿病人的??建阻。那代表你得?著在??月?把你??十年想跟小孩嘱的?嘱完。那代表你得把每件事情搞定,家人才??量蒺?。那代表你得跟人真再?了。

我整天想著那?攒?劫果,那天晚上做了一次切片,?喉?伸入一???缫,穿咿胃咄到你子,?探?伸咄胰潘,取了一些嫩瘤?胞出?。我打了?祜?,不醒人事,但是我老婆在?。她後?跟我真,?狒生?用锢微缫看咿那些?胞後,他?都哭了,因?那是非常少?的一肺胰潘癌,可以用手戌治好。所以我接受了手戌,康?了。(??鼓掌)

呃是我最接近死亡的?候,我希望那?擂理是未??十年?最接近的一次。??此事後,我可以比先前死亡只是?粹想像?,要能更肯定地告灾你?下面呃些:?有人想死。即使那些想上天堂的人,也想活著上天堂 。 (??笑)

但是死亡是我?共同的剿?,?有人逃得咿。呃是暂定的,因?死亡很可能就是生命中最棒的办明,是生命交替的媒介,送走老人?,斤新生代檫出道路。

?在你?是新生代,但是不久的??,你?也?逐??老,被送出人生的舞台。抱歉嘱得呃???化,但是呃是真的。

你?的?殓有限,所以不要浪偻?殓活在?人的生活彦。

不要被教?所?限 -- 盲?教?就是活在?人思考劫果彦。

不要??人的意?淹?了你?在的心?。最重要的,?有追胗自己?心陪直迂的勇?,你的?心陪直迂多少已?知道你真正想要成?什??的人(havethe courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehowalready know what you truly want to become),任何其他事物都是次要的。(??鼓掌)

在我年蒺?,有本神奇的塍丈叫做 《 Whole Earth Catalog》, ?年呃可是我?的?典坐物。那是位住在滕呃不哞的 Menlo Park 的Stewart Brand办行的,他把塍丈揠得很有?意。

那是 1960年代末期,?人?呢跟桌上出版??出?,所有?容都是打字?、剪刀跟拍立得相?做出?的。 塍丈?容有?像印在?上的平面 Google,在Google 出?之前 35年就有了:呃本塍丈很理想主柳,充?新奇工具陪?大的?解。

Stewart 跟他的??出版了好?期的《 Whole Earth Catalog》, 然後很自然的,最後出了停刊?。??是 1970 年代中期,我正是你??在呃?年?的?候。在停刊?的封底,有?清晨囔殓小路的照片,那肺你四?搭便?

冒胝旅行???咿的囔殓小路。在照片下印了行小字:

求知若稂,?心若愚( Stay Hungry , Stay Foolish)。

那是他?尤剐?下的告??息,我?是以此自杂。 ?你???,展檫新生活,我也以此祝福你?。

求知若稂,?心若愚( Stay Hungry , Stay Foolish)。
非常著著大家。(??起立鼓掌二分嬉)

值得起立并鼓掌2分钟的人生观与价值观!:wdb17::wdb19:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

ZT----好文共欣赏

Stanford Report, June 14, 2005

'You've got to find what you love,' Jobs says

This is the text of the Commencement address by Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple Computer and of Pixar Animation Studios, delivered on June 12, 2005.

I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories.

The first story is about connecting the dots.

I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but then stayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I really quit. So why did I drop out?

It started before I was born. My biological mother was a young, unwed college graduate student, and she decided to put me up for adoption. She felt very strongly that I should be adopted by college graduates, so everything was all set for me to be adopted at birth by a lawyer and his wife. Except that when I popped out they decided at the last minute that they really wanted a girl. So my parents, who were on a waiting list, got a call in the middle of the night asking: "We have an unexpected baby boy; do you want him?" They said: "Of course." My biological mother later found out that my mother had never graduated from college and that my father had never graduated from high school. She refused to sign the final adoption papers. She only relented a few months later when my parents promised that I would someday go to college.

And 17 years later I did go to college. But I naively chose a college that was almost as expensive as Stanford, and all of my working-class parents' savings were being spent on my college tuition. After six months, I couldn't see the value in it. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. And here I was spending all of the money my parents had saved their entire life. So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all work out OK. It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The minute I dropped out I could stop taking the required classes that didn't interest me, and begin dropping in on the ones that looked interesting.

It wasn't all romantic. I didn't have a dorm room, so I slept on the floor in friends' rooms, I returned coke bottles for the 5 deposits to buy food with, and I would walk the 7 miles across town every Sunday night to get one good meal a week at the Hare Krishna temple. I loved it. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on. Let me give you one example:

Reed College at that time offered perhaps the best calligraphy instruction in the country. Throughout the campus every poster, every label on every drawer, was beautifully hand calligraphed. Because I had dropped out and didn't have to take the normal classes, I decided to take a calligraphy class to learn how to do this. I learned about serif and san serif typefaces, about varying the amount of space between different letter combinations, about what makes great typography great. It was beautiful, historical, artistically subtle in a way that science can't capture, and I found it fascinating.

None of this had even a hope of any practical application in my life. But ten years later, when we were designing the first Macintosh computer, it all came back to me. And we designed it all into the Mac. It was the first computer with beautiful typography. If I had never dropped in on that single course in college, the Mac would have never had multiple typefaces or proportionally spaced fonts. And since Windows just copied the Mac, its likely that no personal computer would have them. If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later.

Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

My second story is about love and loss.

I was lucky I found what I loved to do early in life. Woz and I started Apple in my parents garage when I was 20. We worked hard, and in 10 years Apple had grown from just the two of us in a garage into a $2 billion company with over 4000 employees. We had just released our finest creation the Macintosh a year earlier, and I had just turned 30. And then I got fired. How can you get fired from a company you started? Well, as Apple grew we hired someone who I thought was very talented to run the company with me, and for the first year or so things went well. But then our visions of the future began to diverge and eventually we had a falling out. When we did, our Board of Directors sided with him. So at 30 I was out. And very publicly out. What had been the focus of my entire adult life was gone, and it was devastating.

I really didn't know what to do for a few months. I felt that I had let the previous generation of entrepreneurs down - that I had dropped the baton as it was being passed to me. I met with David Packard and Bob Noyce and tried to apologize for screwing up so badly. I was a very public failure, and I even thought about running away from the valley. But something slowly began to dawn on me I still loved what I did. The turn of events at Apple had not changed that one bit. I had been rejected, but I was still in love. And so I decided to start over.

I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.

During the next five years, I started a company named NeXT, another company named Pixar, and fell in love with an amazing woman who would become my wife. Pixar went on to create the worlds first computer animated feature film, Toy Story, and is now the most successful animation studio in the world. In a remarkable turn of events, Apple bought NeXT, I returned to Apple, and the technology we developed at NeXT is at the heart of Apple's current renaissance. And Laurene and I have a wonderful family together.

I'm pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn't been fired from Apple. It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.

My third story is about death.

When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

About a year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning, and it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas. I didn't even know what a pancreas was. The doctors told me this was almost certainly a type of cancer that is incurable, and that I should expect to live no longer than three to six months. My doctor advised me to go home and get my affairs in order, which is doctor's code for prepare to die. It means to try to tell your kids everything you thought you'd have the next 10 years to tell them in just a few months. It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as possible for your family. It means to say your goodbyes.

I lived with that diagnosis all day. Later that evening I had a biopsy, where they stuck an endoscope down my throat, through my stomach and into my intestines, put a needle into my pancreas and got a few cells from the tumor. I was sedated, but my wife, who was there, told me that when they viewed the cells under a microscope the doctors started crying because it turned out to be a very rare form of pancreatic cancer that is curable with surgery. I had the surgery and I'm fine now.

This was the closest I've been to facing death, and I hope its the closest I get for a few more decades. Having lived through it, I can now say this to you with a bit more certainty than when death was a useful but purely intellectual concept:

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

When I was young, there was an amazing publication called The Whole Earth Catalog, which was one of the bibles of my generation. It was created by a fellow named Stewart Brand not far from here in Menlo Park, and he brought it to life with his poetic touch. This was in the late 1960's, before personal computers and desktop publishing, so it was all made with typewriters, scissors, and polaroid cameras. It was sort of like Google in paperback form, 35 years before Google came along: it was idealistic, and overflowing with neat tools and great notions.

Stewart and his team put out several issues of The Whole Earth Catalog, and then when it had run its course, they put out a final issue. It was the mid-1970s, and I was your age. On the back cover of their final issue was a photograph of an early morning country road, the kind you might find yourself hitchhiking on if you were so adventurous. Beneath it were the words: "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish." It was their farewell message as they signed off. Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. And I have always wished that for myself. And now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you.

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

Thank you all very much.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

安省还有一个好处,就是拥有较多的名牌大学,孩子们未来的选择余地也较大。

本省人在此读书,享受的学费还应该更优惠些,虽然也许并没有多少。

再者,温哥华地处地震带上。自从汶川大地震后,俺不由自主地在选择长登地时将这一因素也考虑了进去。不知是否有点杞人忧天了?
:wdb10::wdb10::wdb10:
办移民时目标温哥华.汶川大地震后改变了想法.LG还说我想得太多了.
还有温哥华的雨天太多不喜欢.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

俺也不会长期租房,俺是最爱置业的。:wdb6::wdb19:

只是想在孩子读书的安排尘埃落定后,再在自己心仪的地方买房,省得倒腾麻烦。现在房市不稳,出手谨慎为好。

俺也极有可能是自己带孩子过去,所以,也有点怕怕。

不过,怕既然解决不了问题,俺们就不要再怕了。想想这么多人都能适应,咱们当然也能适应。没什么大不了的!:wdb9::wdb9::wdb9:
:wdb6:找到组织啦!:wdb6::wdb6::wdb6:
我也是带着孩子先过去,有点怕怕。
11月汇的投资款,大概3-4月就能过去吧。
儿子高三毕业,没参加国内高考。不知道过去直接上大学还是要上十二年级。望知情人告知一下:wdb9:
女儿二年级,读完四年级再过去。把中文基础打好:wdb6:
让儿子先过去吧不放心........唉.........左右为难.......

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

俺觉得,帖主移民的目的不明确,动机不强烈。

俺们在这里的大多数人,都有较为明确的移民目的,主要是:

1。为了孩子的教育。

俺们中的绝大多数人认同西方的高等教育水平,大多数人厌恶国内的应试教育,不愿意自己的孩子成为应试教育的牺牲品。

2。为了安全。

国内政策多变不稳定,与人缺乏安全的感觉。

国内的贫富悬殊过大,导致社会矛盾日趋加深,社会仇富心理问题日趋严重。

国内的急功近利氛围导致了严重的食品安全,环境安全,和潜在的健康安全问题。

国内的自然资源日见匮乏,可以想见未来的可持续发展受到严重的限制。

国内的法制建设十分欠缺,百姓的利益容易受到无端的侵犯。

3。为了自由。

在一个政治制度更加民主,更为符合人性的社会中生活,百姓的思想和言论自由度会得到大幅提高,人的尊严更容易受到尊重和得到保护。

4。为了给自己和家人未来的生活提供多一种现实可能的选择。

5。归隐的需要。

俺们中的许多人,经过多年的艰苦奋斗,早已厌倦了营营役役的商场生活。久在樊笼里,因此而羁鸟恋旧林,池鱼思故渊。俺们向往那种“榆柳荫后檐,桃李罗堂前”,“暧暧远人村,依依墟里烟”,“狗吠深巷中,鸡鸣桑树颠”的,简朴自然的田园生活。

加拿大这个风景秀丽,民风淳朴的大农村,正好契合了俺们归园田居的客观需要。

如果没有清晰的移民目标,那么移民之路走起来就不会顺畅,移民的感受将会是痛苦大于欢乐,也因此,就失去了移民的意义。

一家之言,仅供参考。

说得太好了:wdb17::wdb17::wdb17:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

:wdb6:找到组织啦!:wdb6::wdb6::wdb6:
我也是带着孩子先过去,有点怕怕。
11月汇的投资款,大概3-4月就能过去吧。
儿子高三毕业,没参加国内高考。不知道过去直接上大学还是要上十二年级。望知情人告知一下:wdb9: