嫁给西人的姐妹们进来报到一下

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 嫁给西人的姐妹们进来报到一下

上面这位外F估计还以为自己英语很好,融入西人社会了吧,原来就跟国内农民带着口音说不通顺的普通话还以为自己很标准那样,不过挺符合西人看待外F的眼光。

hehe, I do think that I am better in French than in English. I've never lived in an English speaking country. Whenever I went to US, whenever I talked to a native English speaker, noboby asked me to repeat and I never did it either.

And also I prefer British English to American English. I like old, ancient English, in the time where there were knights, kings, everything with a noble manner, not like this, accusing people for something not even concern you.

最后编辑: 2010-04-23

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

如果不算你的chinglish,你的英语写的基本上错误太多,我就没有义务纠正了,以前国内中学英语学过纠错的,语法也学过,你在国内受过教育的?烂校毕业的吧?不过无所谓,反正还有手势嘛。

Well, if you ask, I graduate from a very good university in China. When I was in secondary, I used to correct my Enlgish teacher a lot. I was almost always the first fin my English examinations. Does it really mean anything to you? hehe, it is really ridiculous to evaluate someone's Enlgish based on the education they have, especially in China. Well, gestures do help in a lot of things in the life...

最后编辑: 2010-04-23
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Well, if you ask, I graduate from a very good university in China. When I was in secondary, I used to correct my Enlgish teacher a lot. I was almost always the first fin my English examinations. Does it really mean anything to you? hehe, it is really ridiculous to evaluate someone's Enlgish based on the education they have, especially in China. Well, gestures do help in a lot of things in the life...

没搞错吧,你这个英语的语法错误放国内高中水平都算一般的吧?我只是指出你们外F需要迅速提高语言能力,不然光靠手势老公时间长了会腻的吧,lol

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

没搞错吧,你这个英语的语法错误放国内高中水平都算一般的吧?我只是指出你们外F需要迅速提高语言能力,不然光靠手势老公时间长了会腻的吧,lol

Nope, sorry to disapoint you. I do presentations in English. Till now I haven't got any complaint about my English. Everyone catches me very fast in the presentations. I communicate with my husband in French. Hehe, does it irritate you? Really dont understand what your point is.

hehe, and when you will have more things to deal with local people, you will find out they use more gestures than we do.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Nope, sorry to disapoint you. I do presentations in English. Till now I haven't got any complaint about my English. Everyone catches me very fast in the presentations. I communicate with my husband in French. Hehe, does it irritate you? Really dont understand what your point is.

hehe, and when you will have more things to deal with local people, you will find out they use more gestures than we do.

嗯,说明你的英语虽然不怎么样,但是在外F中还是突出的,lol,可能比她们用的手势少,enjoy。

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

嗯,说明你的英语虽然不怎么样,但是在外F中还是突出的,lol,可能比她们用的手势少,enjoy。

Good, you are improving... But I still want to know why you are so pissed off. A Chinese girl married a canadian, Does it really hurt you so much, or disturb you so much? Just curious...

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Good, you are improving... But I still want to know why you are so pissed off. A Chinese girl married a canadian, Does it really hurt you so much, or disturb you so much? Just curious...

improving on what?从你的描述和你的文章看出你的英语就是一般般,很多外F连英文都不会说,我只是从同胞角度,对你们大多数时候只能用手势或者身体而不能用语言跟老公交流表示了一下担忧,同时在话都说不明白就爱上了老外的自卑心里进行了一下分析,另外考虑到很多外F还不清楚白人怎么看待自己还以为自己可以用蹩脚的英语融入了人家的社会,以后可能会出很多问题进行了一下指导而已,lol。如果触动了你的神经,那很遗憾

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Not at all, I am not pissed off, just feel sorry for you girls. As a Chinese, it is sad to see this happened. So, you started to learn french after you got married with your current husband, and used gestures to convince him to take you to here?:wdb17:

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

improving on what?从你的描述和你的文章看出你的英语就是一般般,很多外F连英文都不会说,我只是从同胞角度,对你们大多数时候只能用手势或者身体而不能用语言跟老公交流表示了一下担忧,同时在话都说不明白就爱上了老外的自卑心里进行了一下分析,另外考虑到很多外F还不清楚白人怎么看待自己还以为自己可以用蹩脚的英语融入了人家的社会,以后可能会出很多问题进行了一下指导而已,lol。如果触动了你的神经,那很遗憾

On your manner. Thank you for your concerns, but my nerves are stronger than you think. I will not argue with you about my English level. I was evaluated as bilingual(French and English) at work. What you think without giving any reason just doesnt disturb me at all.

For the Chinese girls who married a foreigner(including Canadian) or who is going to marry a foreigner, it is just their choice to make. They live in their lives, I mean real, not in imagination. If they say they are happy, it means they are happy. They dont need warnings from someone's imagination, especially in a disrespectful way.

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Not at all, I am not pissed off, just feel sorry for you girls. As a Chinese, it is sad to see this happened. So, you started to learn french after you got married with your current husband, and used gestures to convince him to take you to here?:wdb17:
hehe, you are so funny... in a bad way... sorry for you...

We communicated in English at first of course, and after one year, we swith to French, and now I work in French. Gestures are used every day. Don't feel sorry for the others, mind your own business. If you are happy, we will feel happy for you too. If not, it is still your life, nothing to do with the others.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

On your manner. Thank you for your concerns, but my nerves are stronger than you think. I will not argue with you about my English level. I was evaluated as bilingual(French and English) at work. What you think without giving any reason just doesnt disturb me at all.

For the Chinese girls who married a foreigner(including Canadian) or who is going to marry a foreigner, it is just their choice to make. They live in their lives, I mean real, not in imagination. If they say they are happy, it means they are happy. They dont need warnings from someone's imagination, especially in a disrespectful way.

lol, did I say these girls like you are not happy? I think I didn't,hehe. I just feel sorry that these girls like you can marry with a foreigner even they can't communicate effectively with each other, while they are still happy coz they migh have a better income or something like that by doing this. This reminds me those brides who 'sell' themselves to China mainland, south korea, or Taiwan to have a better life. If you are happy about selling yourself, you can just enjoy it regardless, and best wishes.

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

lol, did I say these girls like you are not happy? I think I didn't,hehe. I just feel sorry that these girls like you can marry with a foreigner even they can't communicate effectively with each other, while they are still happy coz they migh have a better income or something like that by doing this. This reminds me those brides who 'sell' themselves to China mainland, south korea, or Taiwan to have a better life. If you are happy about selling yourself, you can just enjoy it regardless, and best wishes.

oops... sorry to tell you, we say marry sb., not marry with sb... Dont be mad... hehe.... Best wishes to you too. Wish you a mind with less burden necessary. lol

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

hehe, you are so funny... in a bad way... sorry for you...

We communicated in English at first of course, and after one year, we swith to French, and now I work in French. Gestures are used every day. Don't feel sorry for the others, mind your own business. If you are happy, we will feel happy for you too. If not, it is still your life, nothing to do with the others.

See, this is exactly what I am talking about. Will you marry a Chinese or I should say an asian man if he can't even communicate with you fluently? Due to the inferiority complex you girls have, this is not a problem to you. I am just trying to water here for fun, I feel sorry for you girls coz I am a nice person,lol.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

oops... sorry to tell you, we say marry sb., not marry with sb... Dont be mad... hehe.... Best wishes to you too. Wish you a mind with less burden necessary. lol

Thanks! Fortunately, as I Chinese I don't have to communicate with a white husband or wife, or try to use gestures,hehe. And seems that you did learn some english before and that probably is why you could sell youself to a foreigner,lol.

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

See, this is exactly what I am talking about. Will you marry a Chinese or I should say an asian man if he can't even communicate with you fluently? Due to the inferiority complex you girls have, this is not a problem to you. I am just trying to water here for fun, I feel sorry for you girls coz I am a nice person,lol.

You like to assume the others in your way right? hehe, first you worried about my English, now you seem to worry more about my husband's English. What if I tell you he is perfectly bilingual? And you, so nice and sensitive a guy, didnt even notice that I am much more overconfident than being inferiority complex?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

凑个热闹!
不敢用英语表达,
尽管自认为英语还不错,
限本人脸皮比较薄,
不想被人笑我浅薄。
关于嫁西人,
如果是真爱,
我想大部分男同胞都是可以接受的,