嫁给西人的姐妹们进来报到一下

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 嫁给西人的姐妹们进来报到一下

You like assume the others in your way right? hehe, first you worried about my English, now you seem to worry more about my husband's English. What if I tell you he is perfectly bilingual? And you, so nice and sensitive a guy, didnt even notice that I am much more overconfident than being inferiority complex?

lol, I don't give a damn to any foreigner, and I believe he should be good at english considering he is a candadian. From what I saw, back then your shabby english was not a barrier in the communication between you and him because of the inferiority complex you have. Who cares, you wanted to sell youself to him badly, didn't you?lol.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I don't understand why people have a problem with who others marry? Are you just bitter they married into a society you're desperately trying to integrate into? Isn't that more of an inferiority complex than marriage? Marriage is a free choice in countries from China to Canada. Who are you to judge who they marry. Besides, language isn't the only communication barrier in a marriage. Plenty of Chinese married couples cannot communicate their feelings, their dreams, their desires to each other and end up living in sexual repression and agony.

Besides, why criticize EVEN if they chose to marry a foreigner for reasons beyond love. Chinese people do it all the time. People of ALL RACES do it ALL the time. I don't understand where all this hypocracy is coming from.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

凑个热闹!
不敢用英语表达,
尽管自认为英语还不错,
限本人脸皮比较薄,
不想被人笑我浅薄。
关于嫁西人,
如果是真爱,
我想大部分男同胞都是可以接受的,
更谈不上自卑,
但是沟通都需要手势的情况下,
还大谈爱的存在,
确实让人觉得有此地无银之嫌,
这样的交易也确实让人鄙视。
同样是交易,
为什么大家反而不会笑话国内小姐,
盖小姐们不会为自己立牌坊,
严守职业道德。
当然不同层次人群有不同的生活方式,
这是现实的选择。
如果非要怪,
只能怪当年孙文,
没有把我们带上富强民主的资本主义道路。
革命远未成功,
不管身处何方,
同志尚需努力,
只为女同胞们不再走昭君之路!

嗯,本来一中国人社区,说这外F英语差还装上了,结果回头自己又赶紧改正语法错误。 我们不反对婊子或者外F, 人类本能嘛,但是做婊子又要立牌坊就太装了。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

VMM,别跟这种人较劲了,我估计他是闲的发慌,找人锻炼英语呢,老外都是满嘴的语法错误,更别说我们这种不是母语的了,沟通嘛,大家懂就行啦,照他的观点,人家哑巴聋子就不要结婚啦:wdb22:

跟用手势和白人老公交流的外F锻炼英语,^_^,你可真幽默阿。人哑巴聋子结婚了也没上来立牌坊吧,阿?

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I don't understand why people have a problem with who others marry? Are you just bitter they married into a society you're desperately trying to integrate into? Isn't that more of an inferiority complex than marriage? Marriage is a free choice in countries from China to Canada. Who are you to judge who they marry. Besides, language isn't the only communication barrier in a marriage. Plenty of Chinese married couples cannot communicate their feelings, their dreams, their desires to each other and end up living in sexual repression and agony.

Besides, why criticize EVEN if they chose to marry a foreigner for reasons beyond love. Chinese people do it all the time. People of ALL RACES do it ALL the time. I don't understand where all this hypocracy is coming from.

I think this is good for your generation to see this kind, to understand why there are always people criticizing Chinese culture. You see, this is part of it, what all we Chinese have to deal with while we are abroad, and what we are all ashamed of. I really hope it will be better in the younger generation.

Not to judge the others, not to criticize the others. Respect the others.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我们可没有想融入什么白人社会,因为第一没兴趣第二民族间本来没法真正融入。外F了没问题,不管出于什么原因,归根到底不就是混口饭吃嘛。外F还出来装不就是婊子立牌坊了吗?我就不信用手势交流就能找到他们所谓的真爱。我们没有inferiority complex,但是象我前面说的那么多跟老外倒贴的,用手势交流的, 诸如此类,然后出来说真爱什么的,这个应该是明显的inferiority complex吧?作为一个同胞,善意提醒一下而已

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

VMM,别跟这种人较劲了,我估计他是闲的发慌,找人锻炼英语呢,老外都是满嘴的语法错误,更别说我们这种不是母语的了,沟通嘛,大家懂就行啦,照他的观点,人家哑巴聋子就不要结婚啦:wdb22:

hehe, :wdb6:

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

well, I did correct you, right? Show a little appreciation for being a nice person.

hehe, you know what, I tried to show some appreciation to point out some errors you had in your post such as 'I like', and found out you corrected it already,lol. Then I gave it up to save up some face for you. This can be my another kind of appreciation, don't you think so?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

XY的基因,
绝对雄性的本能就是占有,繁衍,
当不能保护种群的雌性时候,
种群的繁衍就会受到威胁,
雄性就会恼怒,
这是生理正常的雄性,
都会有的正常心理反应,
或者至少能理解的。
这种非正常的交流,
是基于西方发达的社会,
一个种群对另外一个弱势种群繁衍的侵害,
挑战的是雄性的尊严。
至于雌性,
本质上是一个繁衍的工具,
XX的基因决定了他们是没有独立立场的,
他们只会选择强势一方。
应该说这就是自然法则,
野兽都是这样繁衍进化的。
人类社会,
则把这些自然法则,
演化成了文化习俗道德观念等等,
以束缚种群的所有个体,
所以这些特写种族的特有文化,
都是为特有种族服务的,

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I think this is good for your generation to see this kind, to understand why there are always people criticizing Chinese culture. You see, this is part of it, what all we Chinese have to deal with while we are abroad, and what we are all ashamed of. I really hope it will be better in the younger generation.

Not to judge the others, not to criticize the others. Respect the others.

I do respect your marriage with a foreigner, and I just pointed out you have to communicate with your husband better. While you didn't look at this problem in the same way as I have.

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

hehe, you know what, I tried to show some appreciation to point out some errors you had in your post such as 'I like', and found out you corrected it already,lol. Then I gave it up to save up some face for you. This can be my another kind of appreciation, don't you think so?

No, you can correct me anytime you want. I really dont like being hypercritical, and I made mistakes all the times, sometimes when I feel like correcting them, I will correct it, sometimes I will just leave them rotten. If you would like to correct them, show me something I really dont know, I will really appreciate it. No jokes.

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

No, you can correct me anytime you want. I really dont like being hypercritical, and I made mistakes all the times, sometimes when I feel like correcting them, I will correct it, sometimes I will just leave them rotten. If you would like to correct them, show me something I really dont know, I will really appreciate it. No jokes.

我英语恨烂的,还好我在家说中文。我一般跟中国人都说中文,不过呢,既然你这么诚恳,我就板门弄斧一下,一个就好。‘all the time', not'all the times'

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

I do respect your marriage with a foreigner, and I just pointed out you have to communicate with your husband better. While you didn't look at this problem in the same way as I have.

No, I dont. First I dont understand why you are saying that I have problems communicating with my husband, need to use gestures to make up? I showed respect to you, even you dont deserve it, I didnt say anything to offend you. And all friends that I know who married a foreigner are very good in communicating. So why do you criticize for something you assumed?

vickyzyd

怎样把5万变成50万,再把50万变成100万
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我英语恨烂的,还好我在家说中文。我一般跟中国人都说中文,不过呢,既然你这么诚恳,我就板门弄斧一下,一个就好。‘all the time', not'all the times'

That is true, and it is better like this, if you want to help, just show your respect, and people will appreciate it.

Anything else? I would like to learn something I dont really know.