家庭旅馆 国内机票版 海运专栏 房版

9.1技术移民北京最新进展追踪

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%
回复: 9.1技术移民北京最新进展追踪

请问你是什么时间得到回复的?我在2010年7月21日发邮件给使馆询问,两天后得到了和你基本上一样的回复。如下:
In order to minimize the time that we hold the passport (s), and provide you with the longest possible validity on your immigrant visa we will only be issuing your medical instruction in the coming months. Please be assured that this will in no way effect the processing time of your application.
[SIZE=+0]Please do not write to our office to request medical instructions, we will contact you when the medical exam/passport is required. Again, this will not change or delay the processing time of your application. Should your contact details change please advise us.[/SIZE]
If are represented by an Agent it is our department's policy to use the Agent's mailing address for all legal documents such as medical instructions and visa(s). Should you wish to receive your medical instructions or visa(s) directly please have your Agent email our office stating that they have no objections: beijing-immigration@international.gc.ca。 我理解coming months 起码应该是在今年吧。还有9-12月这几个月份了。别着急啊。共同期待。我2007年5月FN,2009.11提交材料并12,此后一直等待ME。

是否意味着我们的me和visa一定是一起来的?

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

我的情况和这位TX类似啊,在路上碰见一个同事就问“呀?还没走呢?” 工作生活都受到很大影响呀!:wdb14:
情况一样一样的,同事、亲戚、朋友见面都是问怎么还没走呢?言下之意:你还走的了吗?听着闹心啊!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

情况一样一样的,同事、亲戚、朋友见面都是问怎么还没走呢?言下之意:你还走的了吗?听着闹心啊!

你说我还在考虑中呢,祖国形势一片大好啊,我想为祖国多添砖加瓦几年,再去祸害资本主义。

最后编辑: 2010-09-05
最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

是否意味着我们的me和visa一定是一起来的?
我也一直在猜测ME和visa很可能相差时间很短。我本人还从我的外方代理那里得到信息,说递交北京签证办的91case 处理时间为43个月。说my issuance will be in november or december. 我2007.5 FN, 到2010年12月刚好43个月。

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

刚给使馆邮件轰炸了一下,按照凯恩斯的模板改了几个词,原文如下:
Visa and Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy, Beijing

To Whom It May Concern

My name is XX XXX, and I am an immigration applicant for Federal Skilled Workers Program, FN: B0520xxxxx (date on 10 December. 2007), birth on xx xxxxxxxxx 1980.

I'm writing this email to inquire the process of my case. Since March 2010, the supporting documents have been submitted to immigration section for your review. But unfortunately, I have not received the following instructions from your office yet. I fully understand that you have the constraints on manpower and quota of visa. Thus, I am not asking you to push forward, but it would be highly appreciated if you could inform me how long it would take to issue the medical examination form to me.

Thanks in advance for your great help!

Yours sincerely,
XX XXX

收到使馆回复之后我会第一时间贴到这里来

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

Please be advised that initial assessment of your application has been done and your case is now pending the issuance of medical instruction forms. However, in order to minimize the time that we hold the passport (s), and provide you with the longest possible validity on your immigrant visa we will only be issuing your medical instruction in the coming months.

看出来了,使馆倒也倾向人性化,他们想尽可能缩短拿着你护照的时间,延长护照到你手里和签证有效期之间的时间,感觉是ME以后很快能拿到VISA,然后你有大把时间做准备,不错哦

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

To Whom It May Concern

My name is XX XXX, and I am an immigration applicant for Federal Skilled Workers Program, FN: B0520xxxxx (date on 10 December. 2007), birth on xx xxxxxxxxx 1980.

I'm writing this email to inquire the process of my case. Since March 2010, the supporting documents have been submitted to immigration section for your review. But unfortunately, I have not received the following instructions from your office yet. I fully understand that you have the constraints on manpower and quota of visa. Thus, I am not asking you to push forward, but it would be highly appreciated if you could inform me how long it would take to issue the medical examination form to me.

Yours sincerely,
XX XXX

收到使馆回复之后我会第一时间贴到这里来

我的email发过去不到2分钟,系统就自动给我回了。。。
This is to confirm receipt of your email. Please DO NOT reply to this
message as no action will be been taken. We endeavour to reply to your
email in 2 working days.

The answers to your question(s) may be found on the following link:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/china-chine/visas/beijing-pekin/email
_response_reponse_aux_courriels.aspx?lang=eng&highlights_file=&left_menu_e
n=&left_menu_fr=&mission=

------------
La présente a pour objet d'accuser réception de votre courriel. Prière de
NE PAS répondre à ce message car nous ne pourrons y donner suite. Nous
nous engageons à répondre à votre courriel d'ici 2 jours ouvrables.

Vous trouverez les réponses à vos question(s) sur le site suivant:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/china-chine/visas/beijing-pekin/email
_response_reponse_aux_courriels.aspx?lang=fra

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

To Whom It May Concern

Yours sincerely,
XX XXX

收到使馆回复之后我会第一时间贴到这里来

文笔非常清楚,感谢支持!!!!!

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

太过分了,本人案子都快4年了,写邮件问使馆,回答:

Your application is under review. Please be patient.
:wdb7:同是天涯沦落人啊!问了几次基本都是这答复,连个背调也没提,昨天是体检到期1周年纪日:wdb14:,本来想开个帖子纪念一下,现在一点心情也没了,苦啊!。。。。
(感觉所递材料句句属实,绝无半点戏言啊,咋就那麽被,偏偏让我给碰到了呢?:wdb5:提醒那些正在考虑递料的GGMM还是DIY比较好,中国造假的太多,找个中介没别的,就是造假嫌疑更大了:wdb18:。)

最大赞力
当前赞力
100.00%

:wdb7:同是天涯沦落人啊!问了几次基本都是这答复,连个背调也没提,昨天是体检到期1周年纪日:wdb14:,本来想开个帖子纪念一下,现在一点心情也没了,苦啊!。。。。
(感觉所递材料句句属实,绝无半点戏言啊,咋就那麽被,偏偏让我给碰到了呢?:wdb5:提醒那些正在考虑递料的GGMM还是DIY比较好,中国造假的太多,找个中介没别的,就是造假手段更高明:wdb18:。)

啊!:wdb2:
怎么体检都过期了呢啊,不是体检有效期内会发DM和Visa吗?!:wdb18: